Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DITTO! The statement is always in the back of my mind.

let's not forget....

creating a "caylee is missing" myspace many months before she actually was.

The google searches using certain key words (missing kids, chloroform, neckbreaking, Zenaida, etc.)

car trunk smell and decomp.

KC constantly saying she's "near" and "safe" no need to look outside of Orlando

duct tape on or around Caylees skull

I WANT to believe it was an accident. I WANT to believe it was a kidnapping gone wrong. However, the physical evidence is COMPELLING to say otherwise.

Could someone please be so kind, if you have it handy (don't kill yourselves, I know there are a million posts and thread here, but...) direct me to the source or the place I can read about the Caylee is missing myspace being made months before she was? Please, please, please. I have all these docs printed out and stacked all over my house and have been following, I thought, every bit but somehow I missed that it was set up before the child was missing. TIA if anyone can find it.

Correct. It would not be proof of premeditation, for the M.E. did not find that Caylee suffocated to death nor that the tape was the mechanism of death or associated with the mechanism of death.

You think not???

I think just the fact the tape was wrapped around her head is a very telling, but I believe the entomology will be the key in this. There will be drugs in the maggots and that is "aggrevating circumstances" in the murder of a child.

If there were bite marks in the tape it would sure be premeditated.

Looks who is listed living at 4701 Hopespring.

Look who lives at 4709 the next house on Hopespring.

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Re...ity_zip=orlando+&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

This is the whitepage listing. Gonzalez is listed at 4701 and a Zanaida is listed at 4709,
You said the houses are owned by Gonzalez and Zenaida. This is not true. 2 of the houses on the street are owned by Gonzalez's but no Zenaida owns one. Maybe one lived there at one time.

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Re...ity_zip=orlando+&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

This is the whitepage listing. Gonzalez is listed at 4701 and a Zanaida is listed at 4709,

That is SO TELLING !!! What keeps coming back to me is the statement CA made while being taped by LE right after saying "what have you done?" , then she says WHO TOOK HER. That falls right in line with KC making it up as she went - that gave her the que to name her neighbor's names like that.

I don't think she would have told that story to begin with if Cindy had not given her the idea at that point.

Could someone please be so kind, if you have it handy (don't kill yourselves, I know there are a million posts and thread here, but...) direct me to the source or the place I can read about the Caylee is missing myspace being made months before she was? Please, please, please. I have all these docs printed out and stacked all over my house and have been following, I thought, every bit but somehow I missed that it was set up before the child was missing. TIA if anyone can find it.
Go up to the sticky forum..everything is catalogued and referenced up there.

There is no such thing as "duck" tape, it's just people mispronouncing "duct" tape.

Actually it was originally named duck tape:
The first name for Duct Tape was DUCK. During World War II the U.S. Military needed a waterproof tape to keep the moisture out of ammunition cases. So, they enlisted the Johnson and Johnson Permacel Division to manufacture the tape. Because it was waterproof, everyone referred to it as “duck” tape (like water off a duck’s back). Military personnel discovered that the tape was good for lots more than keeping out water. They used it for Jeep repair, fixing stuff on their guns, strapping equipment to their clothing... the list is endless.

After the War, the housing industry was booming and someone discovered that the tape was great for joining the heating and air conditioning duct work. So, the color was changed from army green to the silvery color we are familiar with today and people started to refer to it as “duct tape*.” Therefore, either name is appropriate.

Today, Duck® brand Tape is manufactured by Henkel Consumer Adhesives.
http://www.ducttapeguys.com/duckvsduct.html

Gaff Tape (also Gaffer’s Tape): This special grade of duct tape (often colored black) was developed by the entertainment industry to hold lighting equipment and cables in place and has a dull finish so that it won’t reflect lights. Gaff Tape also has a specially formulated, less tacky adhesive that won’t leave a residue when it is removed.

She did plan this.

4701 Hopespring, the house on the corner is owned by a Gonzalez.

4709 Hopespring, the next house is owned by a Zanaida.

She put the baby in between Zanaidas house and the Gonzalez house right behind them.

hattip to SM and seemeatthebeach/katgram.

The defense will find this interesting. Do not expect the defense to reason as you have.

From this alleged evidence, what premises can you reliably derive would force a valid and true conclusion that Casey intended to murder Caylee?

Jiminy Christmas people don't post the names and addresses of innocent people in a screen shot for God's sakes.! Good grief.think!

You said the houses are owned by Gonzalez and Zenaida. This is not true. 2 of the houses on the street are owned by Gonzalez's but no Zenaida owns one. Maybe one lived there at one time.

My mistake. I meant live there. Look at all the names on the street and you see some of her characters.

You think not???

I think just the fact the tape was wrapped around her head is a very telling, but I believe the entomology will be the key in this. There will be drugs in the maggots and that is "aggrevating circumstances" in the murder of a child.

If there were bite marks in the tape it would sure be premeditated.

Not agreeing or disagreeing with your assumption about cause of death.

I've seen others say that maggots at the crime scene will hold clues. However, if there is no tissue there would be no maggots. Dead maggots decompose real fast. So I don't think they found maggots.

Is it possible that Casey in all of her travels on the Interweb saw those two listings/names on Whitepages.com or another reverse look up search engine and came up with the name "Zanaida Gonzalez" that way? It seems way too coincidental to me. Were these two people residents during the time Casey lived there?

I get what you are saying. I'm wondering what they found that caused the mad dash to secure the A's home until they could get a search warrant.
I guess we will have to wait for them to tell us. Cuss words.
Lanie

I am thinking if she was killed in the house there may have been microscopic pieces of paint, fibers, lint, or particles in that bag or on her person. FBI has a great microtrace lab and I am sure they are working on this case too.

My mistake. I meant live there. Look at all the names on the street and you see some of her characters.
It actually makes perfect sense. I think we know she just went by the seat of her pants and made it up as she went along. But imo it does not speak to premed at all.

ETA: I think the pages show anyone that has ever lived there FWIW. I will look at some of the other owners on th street.

Is it possible that Casey in all of her travels on the Interweb saw those two listings/names on Whitepages.com or another reverse look up search engine and came up with the name "Zanaida Gonzalez" that way? It seems way too coincidental to me. Were these two people residents during the time Casey lived there?

I think it was the clue where she put Caylee without doubt. She was sitting around giving clues left and right but nobody could figure it out. There was a Gonzalez and Zanaida connection and she put the body right between that connection behind the house.

She knew right from the start and that blows away the Nanny defense.

Not agreeing or disagreeing with your assumption about cause of death.

I've seen others say that maggots at the crime scene will hold clues. However, if there is no tissue there would be no maggots. Dead maggots decompose real fast. So I don't think they found maggots.

I was referring to the maggots they got out of the trunk of the car and the bag at the tow yard. I should have been more clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme