Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
seagull, don't have a link handy, but nums or someone posted in the media links thread for friday, it's clearly marked and super easy to find if you're interested.

where's a link to this info? Is this doc dump linked in the official documents? I just never came across this info before. Anyone who has links to new stuff please be sure and post it there! :)

Recent discussion about this begins [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6068835&postcount=428"]here[/ame]. There is probably a direct link included nearby.

If you don't find one there, look in [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126558"]this thread[/ame]. Lots of doc links posted this weekend.

thanks you guys, I was just catching up while you were posting, on the previous page I saw the links about the "ghost writing" (pressure indentations) that were backward over the entry in the front of the "cat" journal (about Marcus and Kenneth?), and on this page I looked at the link again and found the pages about the blue journal.

I can't remember who Marcus and Kenneth are, maybe that will help date the cat diary, whenever she was hanging around with them. Though, I guess she could have just grabbed the diary to use paper from it later. Wouldn't have had to be int he same time frame as the first entry.

That first entry, the '03 entry (supposedly), just looks like the kind of thing a teenager would start a new diary with. Then never actually use the diary lol.

seagull, don't have a link handy, but nums or someone posted in the media links thread for friday, it's clearly marked and super easy to find if you're interested.

thanks Soju, I almost never look at the media links. If there's any new discovery I hope it gets posted in "official documents". Or maybe it was and I missed it :/ Thank you I will try to catch up! :)

I was just watching a video report on the diary. It showed a quick shot of the "03(and mentioned that it couldn't have been 03 due to manufacturing date) and the first thing that came to mind was that a 3 is so close to being an 8. KWIM? IDK ....it just struck me.

moo

I thought it was noteworthy that whoever dated the '03 entry was smart enough to place it on the left-hand page, in the corner, where it was further away from the other red ink so an imperfect match would be less noticeable. If it had been written next to the day and date entry on the right-hand page it would be very close to the other ink and could have shown more apparent inconsistencies.

Hmmm, smart enough maybe like a retired policeman (let's say someone like GA) who knew this journal could mean big trouble, so do something like add a false date (uhm, remove some pages) to throw off LE?

but it seemed to me it was curved in the opposite direction ~ like a regular letter "c".

Hmmm # 2, maybe like the backward comma on this envelope GA addressed to CA in jail?

s6r6te.jpg

2ah8rk2.jpg

Hmmm # 3, the underlining under the '03 date on the journal makes me think of GA underlining various phrases in a lot of those jail house letters for emphasis, like this:

2jcxc9j.jpg

21eopas.jpg

As in write that '03 date on the journal, and underline it to emphasize the incorrect-but-hope-LE-believes-it date?

Hmmm, smart enough maybe like a retired policeman (let's say someone like GA) who knew this journal could mean big trouble, so do something like add a false date (uhm, remove some pages) to throw off LE?

Hmmm # 2, maybe like the backward comma on this envelope GA addressed to CA in jail?

s6r6te.jpg

2ah8rk2.jpg

Hmmm # 3, the underlining under the '03 date on the journal makes me think of GA underlining various phrases in a lot of those jail house letters for emphasis, like this:

2jcxc9j.jpg

21eopas.jpg

As in write that '03 date on the journal, and underline it to emphasize the incorrect-but-hope-LE-believes-it date?

Excellent post, and wow, very interesting similarities!

Just have to add that YUCK, after seeing his writing again (I'm sorry but so very effeminate) and the words he wrote (so much like things a lover would say). I had forgotten how weird his letters to her were. Although I am thoroughly grossed out by what he wrote, I am also very intrigued with your theory, as well!

Over on the defense strategy thread, Zsa Zsa mentioned a comprehensive timeline on Hinky. Soo I went and looked and only got down to A in the list of players...Alicia. It says Dante mentioned her as living in the same building as 210. Soo I went to the DS interview, and there, on Page 6 I stumbled across Kenneth Drewpiski. DS mentions him by name as ICA's high school boyfriend.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4823981/Casey-Anthony-Dante-Salati-interview

Sorry I didn't respond to this last night, Capri (I'd gone to sleep.) 'Thanks' to AZ for posting pic of cover.

ITA, can't think of any reason for Brad being 'keeper of the diary' if it didn't have significance.

Maybe CA convinced BC that her diary would be worth money on ebay one day seeing as how she's so famous and all. The Anthony payment plan.

s6r6te.jpg

2ah8rk2.jpg

2jcxc9j.jpg

21eopas.jpg

Good eye. I like the way you think :seeya:

I could see a move like that from George, the same guy who said the "ugly coping"- Fusion pics were taken when Casey was pregnant with Caylee :loser: and just how would a pregnant, partying Casey be any better than Casey partying after she was murdered? :waitasec: Neither picture paints a responsible, nurturing mother concerned with her babys welfare.

I don't think so, on the '03. George has a curved underline, more feminine. It's subtle but it's definitely more fluid. The line under '03 is straight. I don't think George wrote '03. IMO.

Not to intentionally go off topic, but, Good Lord.

I too had forgotton how over-the-top creepy that letter is.
It reminds me of something written by a jeolous, over protective, stalker-type person.

Someone that has the potential to be killer, themselves, really........

If someone wrote a letter like that to me, I'd be heading for the hills with a mirror on my backside.

You have to wonder what the FBI, LE, and the state thought when they read those letters from George.......ewwwwww.........creeeeeeepy for sure.

Now, to get to the comparisions on that letter and the date of the diary.
To my untrained eye, I think that the letter "O" and the number "0" look like they have a close swooping motion to them. The same small gap at the top, with the start and stopping point.
JMO ~

s6r6te.jpg

2ah8rk2.jpg

2jcxc9j.jpg

21eopas.jpg

I keep looking at the underlined part of '03 and I just wanted to do a quick survey..

How many of us underline dates or our entries, either for emphasis or not, when we hand write?

I am working off the theory or speculation on the thread that either Cindy or George wrote the '03 and then I remembered how much underlining my step-mom and her friends do in their written correspondence....

From my own experience, I rarely do so..that includes my friends of the same age...

My father does a bit..but my step-mom underlines a lot..she still prefers to write notes, letters, thank you cards, all sorts of cards....she sends out a lot of cards and she always underlines for emphasis..

I was just wondering...

I still can't figure out though why anyone would even bother with changing dates, adding dates, tearing out pages, etc. Why not just throw it away and dispose of it?

s6r6te.jpg

2ah8rk2.jpg

2jcxc9j.jpg

21eopas.jpg

GA had the means, motive, & opportunity for this one....love the backwards comma combined with all the underlining. Sure appears to be a GA kind of forgery. Maybe CA is setting him up for a fall?

A sample of Cindy's underlining and number 3 written in a letter to ICA
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26649052/detail.html

Thanks Amil; good find. I also noticed that in both places she wrote out the years 2010 and further down, 2008, that they were fully written out ~ not abbreviated to '10 and '08. And as I noted in my first post, both Casey and Cindy make the backwards apostrophes ~ but inconsistently. Gonna check George's letters now to see what format he uses to write his years. . .

Silly question showing my ignorance...

Released docs make any comments on anything appearing on the pages AFTER the "June 21" entry?

All that pops into my head about this is she wasn't around the house that much after 6/21/08, was she? I know she dashed in & out when her parents weren't around, but she wasn't staying there. When I kept a diary, I typically wrote in it late at night, or whenever I had time to myself. I don't think she took the time to write much, if anything, after 6/21...

As to why it didn't "disappear" I'm thinking the A's knew the police knew it was there - and would find it suspicious if it did disappear. So, someone wrote that '03 after ripping out the in between pages (unless Casey did that herself) and thought that would make it OK. JMHO...

s6r6te.jpg

2ah8rk2.jpg

2jcxc9j.jpg

21eopas.jpg

My gut instinct, this is CA trying to cover for ICA. I believe their handwrittings are similar, all three have the same style (ICA can change her style depending on who she's writting). But for some strange reason, my initial gut reaction was CA...Mrs. Fixit, she will get ICA out of this, even if it means she too goes to jail...as she said in the True story of Caylee Marie with Maggie Rodriquez interview. She also mentions to CA, how devastating her words (it smells like a dead body in the damn car) could be to ICA...so, IMO, CA knows how bad those words are for ICA and will do whatever is in her power to change that perception that CA will be the one who puts her own daughter to death...

I remember when everyone was looking for a live Caylee, CA tells the detectives, I know where Casey's at and I don't care if she spends the rest of her life there, all I want is MY Caylee back...well, Caylee can't come back so has she changed that drastically that she wants ICA home? I truly think she is very content knowing her money won't be stolen, or food won't mysteriously disappear, the gas will stay in the gas cans in that shed...but doesn't want to loose another child to death. Will she be okay with a LWOP sentence or is walking free the ultimate goal??? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I don't know who or when or why BUT if the date says 03 and the manufacturer says it wasn't available until 04 then SOMEONE wrote the wrong date - now if it had been January 04 and someone wrote January 03 I could see that as a mistake as it usually takes me until the middle of February to stop writing the previous year - but June? no way was that just someone writing the previous year by mistake - so if the diary wasn't available until 04 then June 03 was written somewhere between 04 and 08 and while it might be difficult to determine whether it was written in 08 after Caylee's death I sure can't imagine a reason for a bogus date on it before that - prior to learning the manufacturer said it wasn't available until 04 my suspicion that someone wrote that date after Caylee's death was about a 2 or 3 on a scale of 1 to 10 but now I'd say it's around a 9 - anyone else change their minds after the manufacture date was determined?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15
Back