2008.10.07 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He absolutely overly complicates things sometimes! Unless he knows something we don't know (witness stating the car was there on the 26th maybe?) I will assume he is merely theorizing a bit. BUT it does make sense that she dropped the car off and then picked it back up because she had to get around somehow between 7am on the 27th and the time TonE picked her up. IMO if she did drop the car off either on the 26th at night or in the morning of the 27th before 7am and then picked it back up and then left it there again to be towed that to me is very important. (So confusing!)

LOL..I was thinking of all the possibilities of where she was from 7am that morning until 11am, that has always bothered me.

The only thing that always bothers me with that theory is wouldn't she stink to high heaven when TonE picked her up? Wouldn't he have noticed and remembered the odor?

I wonder if she took a cab home to shower then went back for TonE to get her..but then someone would have been home..hm..IDK it's so confusing.

I just love Leonard Padilla. :heart: I have to speak up for him.
And remember... last night on NG that FBI big wig guy went to bat for Leonard, saying when Leonard Padilla says something you can take that to the bank!

I think LP is both very intelligent and street smart, and I have the utmost respect for him too. He is very well respected in his area of expertise( I've read up on him)

I've said this before, and here I go again, but Leonard knows a whole lot more than he tells us. I think he will play a significant role in bringing KC down too. He throws out little tid bits here and there. I think he's on to KC and he wants her arrested as much as the rest of us.
OK, off my soapbox now.

I just love Leonard Padilla. :heart: I have to speak up for him.
And remember... last night on NG that FBI big wig guy went to bat for Leonard, saying when Leonard Padilla says something you can take that to the bank!

I think LP is both very intelligent and street smart, and I have the utmost respect for him too. He is very well respected in his area of expertise( I've read up on him)

I've said this before, and here I go again, but Leonard knows a whole lot more than he tells us. I think he will play a significant role in bringing KC down too. He throws out little tid bits here and there. I think he's on to KC and he wants her arrested as much as the rest of us.
OK, off my soapbox now.

I agree I like LP as well..and the FBI guy was definitely sticking up for LP bigtime. I just have to sift through his comments and decide which ones to take to the bank LOL. LP does know more than us and he is definitely trying I will give him that.

She wouldnt turn over the credit card statements, told LE she looked at them and there was nothing on there. I am sure LE has been able to get ahold of those by now.

Hmmm...I am sure I heard that all the receipts were turned over except CA refused to hand over the JCPenney card. OK if this is not the case, I will need to take this over to the psychic thread :crazy:

I say, let Casey out.....and she will run away. Then the mystery bail bondsman will loses lots of money, Cindy and George will lose the house. In about 2 months Caseys new boyfriend will call the police because she stole his paycheck. She goes to jail and everyone else loses. AHHHH, justice.

But Lee made sure he pointed out that LE might not have all of them but if any were missing it wasnt his fault because he had given them all to Jose.

I think we are getting confused between credit card statements and store receipts. LA gave the attorney receipts and LE had them as well. It was discussed in LA's interview.

But Lee made sure he pointed out that LE might not have all of them but if any were missing it wasnt his fault because he had given them all to Jose.

Correct..there is a difference between store RECEIPTS and credit card statements, that is where we were going back thread.

I agree I like LP as well..and the FBI guy was definitely sticking up for LP bigtime. I just have to sift through his comments and decide which ones to take to the bank LOL. LP does know more than us and he is definitely trying I will give him that.
I know you like him. I wasn't jumping on you or anyone really.:)
Some have said they don't respect anything he has to say. Well I happen to feel the opposite.
And I was just thinking how I've jumped from here to there to here and back with all this mess. And I have thought one way and then changed my theories or opinions too.
I think there is a method to Leonard's madness. lol!:)
And I have a respect for what he thinks.
I really think he's helping in this case more than anyone knows about too.

Geez I better go to bed, I'm rambling.:crazy: And can't stop.:rolleyes:

How busy is that Amscot parking lot? I find it very difficult to believe that Casey took the car, after it was seen by the employee at 7am, drove it home, returned it, backed it into the exact same parking space which apparently was still unoccupied, and no one noticed that it had been moved. Why would Casey have parked there to be seen at 7am if she was planning to continue driving it?

They really need to keep LP off the air, his crazy fantasies don't even make sense anymore.

LP's theory of Casey leaving the car at Amscot all night on the 26th then coming back to it the next morning doesn't make sense to me. How does he think she got back and forth to Tony's apartment. He does change theories alot, and I'm glad he's finally off the dumpster theory.

I wonder if she took a cab home to shower then went back for TonE to get her..but then someone would have been home..hm..IDK it's so confusing.

7 to 11 and no stink. Thats the question I can't figure. If she dropped it off that night how did she get home or wherever, then back to the car that morning? I think cab drivers would have come forward...it's almost as if she is either walking or there has to be someone else giving her a ride.

7 to 11 and no stink. Thats the question I can't figure. If she dropped it off that night how did she get home or wherever, then back to the car that morning?

IDK..my mind is MUSHY at this point. The question is, where was she the night of the 26th..inquiring minds wanna know!

The only thing that always bothers me with that theory is wouldn't she stink to high heaven when TonE picked her up? Wouldn't he have noticed and remembered the odor?

She would have had to deal with/mask/shower away, etc. the smell on her clothes, hair, etc. everytime she drove in the car around the 27th, regardless of whether or not that is when she disposed of the body, because that smell was in the car so strongly at the tow yard. We know that to be true. I don't know enough about decomposition smell to know how strong it would have been on the 27th based on what we know about the strength of the smell at the tow yard. Perhaps she was able to shower, change (didn't CA wash some clothes of KCs that were in the car?) and pick up some freezer pops and chicken nuggets at her parent's house after disposing of the body sometime between 7am and 11am, make the 7 mile drive back to Amscot, put some lotion on and air out for a bit before she was picked up so the smell wouldn't have been that bad (?) I think she could probably have masked whatever odor would linger on her from being in the car for only 10 minutes after showering and changing... maybe?

OMG I didn't even see that it said AMY..wholy crap thanks for pointing that out!

ETA..and you know I had to go to that website just to see if it was AH..lol it's not.

where does it say Amy? I must be blind.

EDIT: oh, that's just an add that pops up on myspace--has nothing to do with AH. What's up with WW? I feel sorry for him, he can't even spell Americans?!!? He is completely in love with KC. ewwww!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski