Evidence Removed from Anthony Home-Official Crime Scene

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just not sure that the silver item in the bag is a sprayer. It looks like all stainless steel and to be pretty rigid. I still think that it is some sort of stainless steel connector hose with a coupling, and it could be connected to a propane grill tank since it's labeled to be from the porch. To me, the porch is the area outback with the lawn furniture and not the enclosed built on room beside the pool.

Crazy thought here please bare with me: Could KC have poured bleach all over the body and combined with decomp making chlorofom concentration at high levels found in the car. I have heard of people doing this to pets who have passed, thinking it would overide the smell of decomp gore. According to our local tannery this doesn't work. Now GA did buy that lime????

Except Casey specifically looked up "how to make chloroform" and "breaking necks". She didn't look up "how to cover up a bad smell".

I think finding chloroform in Casey's trunk after her searches and with Caylee's head wrapped in duct tape is NOT a coincidence.

I stand corrected

not to worry TSP, we've all been racking our brains trying to figure out that. I think Gardenhart was the one who posted it last night.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3061071&postcount=25
attachment.php

search_porch2215.jpg

Thanks for the link to the video of Miss Caylee. I have to turn the sound off on those, to even watch, now knowing what happened. Such a playful little girl...so sad

Joan Valez-Mitchell is going to talk about a lady in Los Angeles having a theory that Casey used a sprayer to get rid of the maggots on Caylee. I have no link because she just said it on Headline News as something that would be on her show tonight.

That would be why the sprayers were taken from the home in the last search warrant.

So - maybe the sprayers were used to spray inside the car - a decomposing body?

I'm sure this has been mentioned - sorry.

not to worry TSP, we've all been racking our brains trying to figure out that. I think Gardenhart was the one who posted it last night.

Thanks for the link to the video of Miss Caylee. I have to turn the sound off on those, to even watch, now knowing what happened. Such a playful little girl...so sad

Thankx Capri....I was only trying...It dawned on me last night that we may NEVER know what actually happened to that poor child...There is only one person who does and she isn't going to tell...It kills me to actually have to face the undeniable FACT that this did not have to happen.....Again thankx for the kind words.....

Does anyone have an idea when and if the search warrant seizures will be listed this may add some insight into this whole mess?

Thankx Capri....I was only trying...It dawned on me last night that we may NEVER know what actually happened to that poor child...There is only one person who does and she isn't going to tell...It kills me to actually have to face the undeniable FACT that this did not have to happen.....Again thankx for the kind words.....

Does anyone have an idea when and if the search warrant seizures will be listed this may add some insight into this whole mess?

Jose, supposedly has the list, also. So, it's only a matter of time (hopefully quickly) that it is public record.

Hello WS :)

Bumped because this came up on the Vacuum Cleaner Forensic thread. Thank you to Bogeygal for this link. :)

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal...2008/12/several-items-o.html&ecid=AFF-7975437

During an interview with CNN, Orange County sheriff Kevin Beary said that investigators "absolutely" found something of interest while searching the home.

In a separate interview with "The Today Show," Beary said that something found with the child skeletal remains prompted the search.

We know that there's some clues that came out of the remains found yesterday and that's why we've kind of linked it back to the house. That's why we did everything proper, got a search warrant and secured the premises and searched into the wee hours this morning," Beary said.

Investigators are planning to continue the search later today. They also plan on conducting another search of the area where the child skeletal remains were found.

...JS...

On HLN today they keep mentioning the "new" laundry bag evidence? Have I missed something new regarding that recently?

On HLN today they keep mentioning the "new" laundry bag evidence? Have I missed something new regarding that recently?

I know that when Caylee was found she was inside of trash bags but I believe also inside of the laundry bag? My noodle is not recalling details to well today! Mental overload...LOL!

I know that when Caylee was found she was inside of trash bags but I believe also inside of the laundry bag? My noodle is not recalling details to well today! Mental overload...LOL!

Yes, she was found in two garbage bags with yellow handles and a laundry bag. But this is OLD news? On HLN they keep reporting there is new evidence about the laundry bag??? wth?

Someone on HLN probably didn't check the date on the thread when they were reading here. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kgiridhar07