Bills,bills,bills

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you could point me to that direction I would really apprecite it - I don't remember it at all - I don't think any of them were paid or employed - the owner told LE Casey did not work there

The way shot girls work at my local establishment is they pay for the tray full of "shots" and then sell them for whatever the going rate is. The more fun you make taking the shot the more money you can make. Young shot girls in a place full of older guys can make some decent money = probably more reselling the cheap liqour than hard working waitress in your local restaurant

O.K. I posted a reply, but it got lost somewhere in Cyberspace...Trac, I agree with your theory. However, #1, I was merely explaining to the people who may not know what a shot girl is. You, on the other hand have world experience. #2- This "stuff" IS the norm. I am not sure what world you inhabit, but here in my world, bar owners do anything they can to take advantage of young girls who need money to fund thier habits, lifestyles, etc. I am not sure of your age, but I would bet its been a while since you have made the rounds in the club scene. There is MUCHO dirty business going on, much illegal activity, and I hate to say it, but prostitution, and god forbid, working under the table.
With that being said, there are also many club owners who try to go by the rules, and do things by the book. The only problem is that the kids figure out really quickly where the "fun" is and abandon these clubs for clubs where more of an anything goes attitude is present. If they do get caught, there is always someone with enough money to start another club in its place.

I live in the midwest and what is just described runs rampant! Money and partying lifestyles are glamorized everywhere .. internet, TV, magazines, stars, .. Attractive young ladies realize quickly that the fastest way to a buck is to do the above ... not saying all are like this but there are quite a few that take the inappropriate road because it is just easy@! Look at a Girls gone Wild video ... It now becoming acceptable to be trashy. Why work for minimum wage 7 bucks an hour when you can make 100 - 200 bucks an hour playing around?

OMG!!! Thank You!!! ITA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caylee's 2nd Birthday party... KC's former friend known here as Exit 13 stated that he was a guest at Caylee's 2nd B-day. He confirmed, Casey's ADULT family and friends only in attendance. NO PLAYMATES OR CHILDREN. Gee, I thought Nanny Zanny babysat Jeff's (imaginary son) Zach. Why wasn't Caylee's daycare playmate "Zach" invited to her B-Day party? Oh, let me guess, he was, but he had to cancel due to a sudden illness! :sick::sick::sick::sick:

I know this is a little off topic, but I just had a thought when Zach was mentioned. When Casey first left, wouldn't you think CA would have called Jeff at Universal to get Zannie's phone number, to check on Caylee? If she had called Universal and found out neither Jeff or Casey worked there, she could have called the police and involved them in the first week Caylee went missing.

I live in the midwest and what is just described runs rampant! Money and partying lifestyles are glamorized everywhere .. internet, TV, magazines, stars, .. Attractive young ladies realize quickly that the fastest way to a buck is to do the above ... not saying all are like this but there are quite a few that take the inappropriate road because it is just easy@! Look at a Girls gone Wild video ... It now becoming acceptable to be trashy. Why work for minimum wage 7 bucks an hour when you can make 100 - 200 bucks an hour playing around?

same around here, adult clubs pay very well for girls to pole dance!
On another thread someone mentions some of the guys saying 'after the meeting'..........could it mean........meet at club?

David 918, you are a wise and insightful soul. Thanks for the backup.

Kellync, what you describe was the NORM back in the 80's in Southern California. I lived it too. That's one of the reasons why we moved to the bible belt.

It's a shame isn't it? it is an empty existence, but at the time, it feels like the party will go on FOREVER. I wonder WTF she did with that little girl? I wonder if we'll ever know. I think she is in a landfill somewhere, but her soul is in heaven. KC is getting her just reward in jail. Most of those girls dont like one bit being away from their children, and they dont take kindly to someone in there for harming one. With her attitude, I'm sure she is only thinking about poor little KC. as usual.

Where I live, it is only another $8.00 a month to cover a second car or $16 for a third as long as the auto is in the same name of the owner of the policy.

Wow that is cheap!! It is not like that for us in Tampa. We pay $171 per month on 3 vehicles, not new ones either. We have no children at home, we are older and have not had tickets/wrecks etc. One of the 3 is a motorcycle but it is a tad cheaper than the 2 vehicles.

I think they have to list all people in the household and ages, so the ins would be higher due to KC's age. Of course knowing CA/GA and how they lie, they most likely said they were the only 2 that lived there.

I ran over a squirrel this summer and low and behold it didnt stick to the frame of my car no matter how many times I went back over it !!! It layed in the street for several days and I didnt bother picking it up because i wanted to see how bad it smelled. After a week it was obvious that it wasnt going to smell so I buried it. Geez

Now that was sacrifice in the name of science. LOL.

I know this is a little off topic, but I just had a thought when Zach was mentioned. When Casey first left, wouldn't you think CA would have called Jeff at Universal to get Zannie's phone number, to check on Caylee? If she had called Universal and found out neither Jeff or Casey worked there, she could have called the police and involved them in the first week Caylee went missing.

You're right and it seems to prove that CA knew that KC was not working at Universal. But even if CA knew KC was not working at Universal, she probably never imagined that KC would kill Caylee. It is unimaginable, that's why we are all so astounded and riveted by this case.

Casey did apply for some kind of aid. The paperwork she filled out was in one of the document dumps.

You're right and it seems to prove that CA knew that KC was not working at Universal. But even if CA knew KC was not working at Universal, she probably never imagined that KC would kill Caylee. It is unimaginable, that's why we are all so astounded and riveted by this case.

I'm not sure if I'll ever believe or understand the A's as to WHY they never insisted on meeting this sitter - in talking to this sitter - in picking up Caylee from the sitter

The A's were well aware of Casey's lying, theiving and partying - what would make them think that she was honest about Caylee?

I haven't gone thru the other posts to find out this question....but I do wonder about health coverage....if Caylee is still covered and when it and if it ceased...would also love to know if there was a life insurance policy on her..
I have wondered about that "estate" that was set up by the deceased father for Caylee---I betcha she was referring to the acct GA set up...

jmo :twocents:

SNIPPED: " ... I do wonder about health coverage....if Caylee is still covered and when it and if it ceased..."

I have oft thought about that - would be nice for the PROSECUTION to have this information. How on earth could Cindy still claim that she believes Caylee to be alive if she allowed the health coverage to lapse?

VERY VERY VERY RELEVANT. I'd LOVE to be the prosecutor asking Cindy about that on the witness stand - it would make a serious impact upon jurors who would likely have already heard Cindy testify that she believes Caylee is alive. If you really believe your granddaughter is alive, why on earth would you allow her insurance coverage to lapse, especially if you really believe she was taken by kidnappers? There's no real way to weasel out of allowing Caylee's health insurance to lapse, if that is what happened.

I'm not sure if I'll ever believe or understand the A's as to WHY they never insisted on meeting this sitter - in talking to this sitter - in picking up Caylee from the sitter

The A's were well aware of Casey's lying, theiving and partying - what would make them think that she was honest about Caylee?

The Anthony family knows there was no babysitter. They only started "believing" there was a babysitter AFTER Casey's arrest.

The Anthony family has always known, and continues to know (though they won't admit it publically, for fear of causing Casey additional trouble during the trial) that when Caylee wasn't being watched by one of them that Casey was with her. This is supported by all of the texts from Casey to various people (Amy H, to name one) re: Casey's waiting on her mom to get home so she can leave to go out, etc., and nothing about any sitter.

Playing my own devil's advocate now, there was ONE person who is not an Anthony family member who claimed to have heard of Zanny before Caylee's disappearance: the Rev. Grund (Jessie G's dad.) So if he's still sticking with that story, I cannot explain that away... likely the defense will call him to the witness stand on this point.

The Anthony family knows there was no babysitter. They only started "believing" there was a babysitter AFTER Casey's arrest.

The Anthony family has always known, and continues to know (though they won't admit it publically, for fear of causing Casey additional trouble during the trial) that when Caylee wasn't being watched by one of them that Casey was with her. This is supported by all of the texts from Casey to various people (Amy H, to name one) re: Casey's waiting on her mom to get home so she can leave to go out, etc., and nothing about any sitter.

Playing my own devil's advocate now, there was ONE person who is not an Anthony family member who claimed to have heard of Zanny before Caylee's disappearance: the Rev. Grund (Jessie G's dad.) So if he's still sticking with that story, I cannot explain that away... likely the defense will call him to the witness stand on this point.

I'll have to correct you on something WE have no idea if the A's believe or did believe or whatever about Zanny and her employment - they said they had ideas but it was never probed further with Casey - they found some stuff and told LE of their doubts - but we will never know unless they come out and say specifically - that they always knew there was never a babysitter and she didn't have a job

I'll have to correct you on something WE have no idea if the A's believe or did believe or whatever about Zanny and her employment - they said they had ideas but it was never probed further with Casey - they found some stuff and told LE of their doubts - but we will never know unless they come out and say specifically - that they always knew there was never a babysitter and she didn't have a job

<laughs> Of course WE don't Trac. That's my point: as I already mentioned, the Anthony family is never going to say anything publically (unless someone caves at trial OR already told the truth to the Grand Jury) to contradict their daughter's story about the sitter - but it's pretty clear to me, after reading everything released and everyone's opinions on this forum since general discussion thread 30 or so, that the Anthony family knows there was never a sitter. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back