GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where were her things stolen from? Her home?

Yes. Her landlord took some of her property because she was late on her rent. Obviously, :banghead: she was missing...Police returned it. I believe even the baby's toys were taken.

https://www.facebook.com/FindCharliScott May 21st post comment.

That was horrific. "whatever it was that was found, was a part that cannot be lived without." I have to assume from that statement that some part of her body was found (total assumption, here), and if so, there isn't much chance a body intact could be found (which may be why LE is no longer looking for a body, but instead more evidence to tie what they found with whomever did such a thing)

Can anyone think of any other explanation for a statement that has words like that?

I was thinking that they may have found a substantial amount of blood on or near her clothing and the blanket.

I was thinking that they may have found a substantial amount of blood on or near her clothing and the blanket.

Good point.......hadn't thought of that. Supposedly a tooth and a bone (fragment?) were found, also, according to earlier reports.

:Welcome1: To those of you who are new to Charli's case. We've been holding down the fort here and look forward to you take on the facts of this case.

I saw the ID Disappeared episode and as others have stated, nothing is really new that we haven't already uncovered and discussed.

SC's story is still flaky and apparently everyone on Maui knows it.

I was struck by the love and support for Charli and her family. She really was well loved and very missed. I pray they all get answers, and bring Charli back home where she belongs.

BBM:

:seeya: Hello and Good Morning !

I am about halfway reading through Thread #1 (lots of activity on the Holly Bobo case this week which has kept me busy) ... but I will continue reading through the current thread until I get caught up on Charli's case.

JMO but the ex-bf is stinky hinky ... so WHO drove him from where his vehicle was "broken down" -- Oh wait -- "stuck in a ditch" -- to his home ? Or could he have walked ?

And the biggest red flag, imo, is what "man" would even think of asking a 5 month pregnant woman to help him with his vehicle -- day or night ?

Catch up with y'all later ...

JMO and :moo:

I just finished watching the disappeared episode. I felt like it could have been better. I don't know, I liked the genuineness of her family and friends but I don't know. I needed more. Maybe because we don't have any answers it's hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Her landlord took some of her property because she was late on her rent. Obviously, :banghead: she was missing...Police returned it. I believe even the baby's toys were taken.

hmmm, I was assuming these were different items stolen than the stuff the landlord took? Maybe an insider can clarify?

BBM:

:seeya: Hello and Good Morning !

I am about halfway reading through Thread #1 (lots of activity on the Holly Bobo case this week which has kept me busy) ... but I will continue reading through the current thread until I get caught up on Charli's case.

JMO but the ex-bf is stinky hinky ... so WHO drove him from where his vehicle was "broken down" -- Oh wait -- "stuck in a ditch" -- to his home ? Or could he have walked ?

And the biggest red flag, imo, is what "man" would even think of asking a 5 month pregnant woman to help him with his vehicle -- day or night ?

Catch up with y'all later ...

JMO and :moo:

I agree and especially because he said it just took a few minutes to fix it.
Why didn't he wave someone down for the help when it broke down instead of going all the way home and then coming back with Charli??
I think there is one suspect period.

Possible, although it seems like it would have to be an incredible amount of blood found for it to be enough that a person couldn't live without it, KWIM?

Where were her things stolen from? Her home?

To answer my own question, I re-watched the show and her mother said that she had things with her that night that are missing. Her wallet, phone and computer.
I wonder if it was normal for her to have her computer with her. Or if someone asked her to bring it. Maybe they knew there was stuff on the computer they need to destroy. Just thinking out loud.

To answer my own question, I re-watched the show and her mother said that she had things with her that night that are missing. Her wallet, phone and computer.
I wonder if it was normal for her to have her computer with her. Or if someone asked her to bring it. Maybe they knew there was stuff on the computer they need to destroy. Just thinking out loud.

I just finished watching the program my daughter recorded for me. The comment about the missing computer jumped out at me, too. When did the burglary that SC has been arrested for occur? I believe 2 computers (one a laptop) were among the items reported stolen. I think it happened before Feb 9th, though, so it wouldn't have been Charli's. Possibly the car strippers took it.

I'm glad the case is getting the coverage it deserves finally.

I just watched it as well. Prayers for her family .

I was most curious about how LE determined there was a ' homicide'.
I'm going to read the thread now but if anyone knows that answer, please share. TIA

:seeya: Morning !

I think I missed something, if someone can answer:

Did SC get arrested, and what was it for ?

TIA !

I just watched it as well. Prayers for her family .

I was most curious about how LE determined there was a ' homicide'.
I'm going to read the thread now but if anyone knows that answer, please share. TIA

My guess is that the clothing was removed postmortem and after she had been dead a while. The murderer probably returned after some time ( however long it takes maggots to start on a decomposing body), removed the clothing and planted it to throw off the trail. The clothing was likely inside out with high maggot concentrations where the clothing was in direct contact with the body....

My guess is that the clothing was removed postmortem and after she had been dead a while. The murderer probably returned after some time ( however long it takes maggots to start on a decomposing body), removed the clothing and planted it to throw off the trail. The clothing was likely inside out with high maggot concentrations where the clothing was in direct contact with the body....

Her family posted on Charli's missing FB page that LE told them only that they found something that Charli couldn't have lived without. They don't know what it was.

This theory harkens back to the scenario "Peter Tosh" elaborated on in the previous thread.

Her family posted on Charli's missing FB page that LE told them only that they found something that Charli couldn't have lived without. They don't know what it was.

What ? All I can think of is like ......an organ. :( I'm sorry to her family. But is there a non-bio item that a person cannot live without ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895