Moorers' Bond Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe CM that he and his sister were questioned. It does not sound that unbelievable to me. If LE thinks they are lying, and is getting frustrated, it is not a stretch to think they called a 15-year-old a liar, especially if his testimony could mess up their case. Why wouldn't they question the kids?

There is a difference about lying about what you saw/heard, and making up about an entirely fake story about being questioned by police. Nothing in his story is far-fetched.

I agree, anything is possible. They may have done questioned him and maybe they didn't. They may have said he was lying and they may not have. If they did talk to them I wish it was recorded but it probably wasn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard enough twisting facts for the day.

Sidney lured Heather, we don't know
TE drove the car, we don't know
Oldest M son called a "liar", we don't know and there's a gag order so LE can't respond
No proof of HE being murdered at PTL, we don't know
and so on....

Come up with facts, backed up with links or proof of some kind. If not, the ignore button is your best friend everyone. It keeps me happy. :guitar:

Later, hope to see some progress on where Heather could be because all of the above are just distractions in a case we are limited in facts on.

jmo

Scroll ~n~ Roll
icon12.gif

I guess I thought about Dec. as conception if it ever happened. Sex all over the city??? Just MOO
Of course, that is possible, too, although I would think she would have known before March if that were the case. It'd be pretty weird if she got pregnant the day before they were arrested or something like that, but weirder things have happened.

Due date calculator, how cool is that? Plus you have a choice or last period or concieved date to choose from. fyi

http://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator

unlike when I would have to carry bales of hay on my back 5 miles, pregnant to go see the doctor in 20 degree weather with freezing rain up a mountain. ha ha just kidding. It wasn't that bad.

I've heard enough twisting facts for the day.

Sidney lured Heather, we don't know
TE drove the car, we don't know
Oldest M son called a "liar", we don't know and there's a gag order so LE can't respond
No proof of HE being murdered at PTL, we don't know
and so on....

Come up with facts, backed up with links or proof of some kind. If not, the ignore button is your best friend everyone. It keeps me happy. :guitar:

Later, hope to see some progress on where Heather could be because all of the above are just distractions in a case we are limited in facts on.

jmo

OMG--is there a REAL ignore button??!!! cause I sure would like one!

Of course, that is possible, too, although I would think she would have known before March if that were the case. It'd be pretty weird if she got pregnant the day before they were arrested or something like that, but weirder things have happened.

yuck! even the thought of that with the house so filthy and the other children sleeping in the parents closet, room.............oh my head! I really hope there is no baby to be brought into this horrible mess. I doubt the grandmother could handle much more at her age. :tantrum:

Due date calculator, how cool is that? Plus you have a choice or last period or concieved date to choose from. fyi

http://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator

unlike when I would have to carry bales of hay on my back 5 miles, pregnant to go see the doctor in 20 degree weather with freezing rain up a mountain. ha ha just kidding. It wasn't that bad.

Sorry for the OT-
DK, I seriously love you and your sense of humor :loveyou:

I haven't been around much, but have tried to keep up.

As far as the 2 older Moorer children being interviewed... there was an article that said they were and that all of the children had clearly been extensively coached.

I'll buzz around tonight and see if I can find the article.

If they are living in danger, they need to be placed somewhere safe and possibly de-programmed, at least the younger two. It is also obvious that they are being used by the Moorer family.

BBM... the Moorer family or the Caison family. I was thinking that they are still being used and coached by the Caison family.

So I was digging back through the older threads to answer a question on the Harassment thread and once that was done, I've sat here re-reading all of our posts during the March 17 bond hearing. That day was INTENSE, oh, my stars.

Anyway, there was such a deluge of info that day that a few little details got lost in the shuffle, and here's one posted by Hoppy that I don't remember at all:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/report.php?p=10346641.

Ok - on this one (again you'll have to wait until court transcripts are provided OR MSM reports on it) but it was said - in stuff they found on computers or something about TM having online sex with a BF (they were establishing something and it was just said pretty matter of fact and they moved right on....) Gonna have to go back through my notes - had forgotten about that until I read your post.

BBM

What the what? Oh, Hoppy, do you still have your notes? I'd like to hear more about this, please. And also the "pictures, journal entries" about the Elvis family found during the search of the M's home.

So I was digging back through the older threads to answer a question on the Harassment thread and once that was done, I've sat here re-reading all of our posts during the March 17 bond hearing. That day was INTENSE, oh, my stars.

Anyway, there was such a deluge of info that day that a few little details got lost in the shuffle, and here's one posted by Hoppy that I don't remember at all:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/report.php?p=10346641.

BBM

What the what? Oh, Hoppy, do you still have your notes? I'd like to hear more about this, please. And also the "pictures, journal entries" about the Elvis family found during the search of the M's home.

Of course I have them! (They're just at the office and I'm not there right now)

The statement about TM being online have sex with a BF was just that. They didn't go into details - but IF my memory serves me correctly - they were kinda trying to use it to establish where she was at some point in time?

======THAT piece of information seems to TOTALLY contradict the 'things were moving along and we decided to get pregnant' picture they're trying to paint now? I SURE HOPE the solicitor has that piece of info BOLDED in their notes! LOL======

As for the journal -- they stated it had a LOT of information in it about the Elvis family. I remember feeling the hairs on my arms stand up when they talked about it because it just seemed REALLY creepy. They mentioned there was all kinds of personal information including birthdays of the family MEMBERS. I'll look at my notes to help me remember what other details and post again - but the whole birthdays thing still has me scratching my head. WHY was that information important to TM? So she could PLAN to do something to get back at Heather on an important day to her? I wonder if there WERE any 'important dates' (birthdays, anniversaries, etc) on the date Heather went missing or round about there?

Hoppy---did you hear the Moorers enter pleas at the hearing in March?
I was watching all tweets but never saw it mentioned. I know please are entered at arraignments but I dont recall ever hearing of the appearances called arraignments. but maybe in SC that is the same as a bond hearing.
[/url]

No. But I'm not sure how it works here in Horry County? Hadn't thought about it till I saw this post.. Hrm.

I did read this though:

"He said he believes Moorer is innocent. McCollum stated he is not asking for a not guilty plea, simply for a bond reconsideration." Source

Her attorney isn't asking for a 'not guilty plea' --- so I'm wondering if Horry County or SC has a separate "Plea Hearing" process?

Guess we need to do some digging and get that question answered! LOL

yes i read that too. which makes that lawyer an idiot. we are not asking fpr a not guilty plea? it would be called a not guilty verdict moron.and there has not been any evidence put forth. and you dont ask a judge for a verdict at a bond hearing. LOL even i know this
me thinks TM might want to get a new atty

I took that to mean they werent asking for release because she was not guilty but were asking due to her health concerns. I dont think he meant she was guilty just that that wasnt the issue at hand. JMO

Well, we know they've been indicted, and had bond hearing(s), but I don't think there's been arraignments where the charges are read and pleas entered, correct?

The statement about TM being online have sex with a BF was just that. They didn't go into details - but IF my memory serves me correctly - they were kinda trying to use it to establish where she was at some point in time?

======THAT piece of information seems to TOTALLY contradict the 'things were moving along and we decided to get pregnant' picture they're trying to paint now? I SURE HOPE the solicitor has that piece of info BOLDED in their notes! LOL======

As for the journal -- they stated it had a LOT of information in it about the Elvis family. I remember feeling the hairs on my arms stand up when they talked about it because it just seemed REALLY creepy. They mentioned there was all kinds of personal information including birthdays of the family MEMBERS. I'll look at my notes to help me remember what other details and post again - but the whole birthdays thing still has me scratching my head. WHY was that information important to TM? So she could PLAN to do something to get back at Heather on an important day to her? I wonder if there WERE any 'important dates' (birthdays, anniversaries, etc) on the date Heather went missing or round about there?

When you habitually lie you get caught in them, and I was thinking the same thing about the boy TM had contacted online, attempt by phone?, and she and SM presenting as lovey, dovey and trying to get pregnant. Also paints a crazy pic if you think of him being handcuffed to bed and trying to get her pregnant. I think she really went off the deep end!

Could be the time Heather went missing was her "optimum time" to get pregnanat, hence any IE around that time. TM is one very disturbed mind, and I hope statistically one in a million, but I fear such disorders are to become more common. Appears she was demented for some time, hence the house being in such terrible conditions. She was really obsessed with Heather for somtime I believe. I think her immediate family lived a hellacious existance during that time- those kids may have less stress in them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae