Possible Links between RAT and JM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There could be several reasons for every question you asked. But I'll just stick to a few...I don't think its so unlikely JM was driving the car, not only does he have a history as a cab driver, for perhaps fishy people, many of the missing cases involve abandon cars. If he had done this before I'm pretty sure he knew how to do it without leaving a trail, or perhaps guide someone else in how to do it, meaning have Randy Taylor drive it for him and leave no trace. And I'm pretty sure the last thing he'd want to do is prolong his contact with the man he just commited a murder with. Perhaps when RT was taking care of the car, JM "took care of the body.".

As far as the drugs things....if RT had to turn over actual drugs to prove a drug deal went down...I can think of at least one VERY good reason why he would want to do that....if he turns over those drugs he RATS out his supplier....he doesn't have to say a word...they can tell by the quality/variety of the drug to know where else its been seen........so they know who RT is linked to...and those people might not want that to happen

Not always, If this self grown drugs or self made by someone(pot in this case). The FBI/ Le wouldn't know where he got it from. My point is. They found nothing of drugs. Nothing.. How is he going to say a drug deal went down and not a shred of drugs found??. He don't need any dealer nor name one to prove drugs? I'm not going to tell how , but its very easy angle to prove in court if it was 1st defense statement.

As far randy taylor driving the car.? Yes , he is a tow truck mans they do it all the time with little to none finding a print.. My point is when I heard , the car found no dna of this girl nor her father prints. she drove it to his living area. Her father drove the car everyday his prints should be in the car more than anybody's who borrow it for the said weekend.. How is that possible no prints of anybody but a unknown dna link) which could a damaged finger print, we don't now . Unless he cleaned it out ... Her purse is missing among a lot other things like common papers.? My second point is. Jm would have to seen in this area that night or prior. He was not seen, Rt was seen many times. JM can go state witness so fast with this info and not get anytime . Nada, will he highly doubt it.. I gurentee he say he don't know him.

I don't think Jm helped him in this murder that night, I do assumed another crime, maybe just talked to him the area. Maybe even joy riding with him to tow cars. Picked up his bad habits and perfected them.

I read his(rats) newest statement.. He says I don't know if JM Dna is in the car but the 2rd person who was there I don't want to say.. To me that sound he making up a lie and a witch hunt. How can say jm and about scared of death of murder by drug dealers and now mystery 2nd person. .

I'm not going buy his claim none of it. To me he just told us all, Jm was not there. Please read his new statements. he leading his lawyer on like puppet , and Mr Hallahan need drop this guy pronto, he is manipulating him very badly. It sad to that happen to lawyers, its common. The bad guy giving all these angles and info etc.. Hallahan the one with the law degree and should control all things, he should remember that.

Is there any basis to this "trash bag" theory, that I have seen people discuss?

Or was a trash bag just discussed in theorizing how she may have been moved?
Just a theory. Nothing in MSM about a trash bag found with any DNA on it, that I know of anyway.

Something I don't think I have seen mentioned in this thread, there are apparently old articles that state:

Carr said DNA showed the hair came from Alexis, as did a diamond stud recovered in the camper; results on the nail displayed a “mixture” of at least two individuals, of which Alexis was the main contributor and Taylor was excluded as a minor contributor.

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/t...cle_915f3b34-d4bd-11e3-9644-001a4bcf6878.html

Would that be a typo and/or would it have been reasonable to expect to find DNA sources on the nail that did not come from either AM or her assailant?

In the 2005 Fairfax rape case, JM's DNA was found underneath the victim's fingernails, no?

Something I don't think I have seen mentioned in this thread, there are apparently old articles that state:

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/t...cle_915f3b34-d4bd-11e3-9644-001a4bcf6878.html

Would that be a typo and/or would it have been reasonable to expect to find DNA sources on the nail that did not come from either AM or her assailant?

In the 2005 Fairfax rape case, JM's DNA was found underneath the victim's fingernails, no?

not a typo if it coming from the fbi science labs. Its checked every day to be 100 accurate evidence, in these terms excluded mean together as one. Does not mean omitted

I dont think it was a mistake, I like Justin's coverage alot better than parkers. I remember him getting the correct story out.

Quick question I have been studying the photo of AM from liberty gas station...but I'm a bit confused by one thing...I've heard the pic we are use to seeing is actually a mirror image of what it would have actually looked like....does anyone know if this is true?

image.jpg

After studying this photo....here is what I have come up with....

image.jpg

Note the reference points from the original photo...

The purple arrows point to a dark blob which after studying the whole layout of Liberty, I believe is a bush.

The other purple arrow is pointing to a crack in the pavement...this is easier to notice in the original photo.

Inside the green circle is what I believe to be an arrow on the pavement. The red dot is just for reference for this next image....

image.jpg

Where I have circled the car in red is where I believe the red car in the original photo was parked....arrow points to the bush...green circle shows arrow.

The blue on the awning represents the pump positions underneath.

The other purple arrow is showing the crack on the pavement.

The yellow is roughly what I believe to be the camera angle.

So.....I think the camera was pointing out from roughly the entrance of the convenience store...(not the visible camera that is on the roof line btw McDonald and the store)

I believe what that orange thing is, is a car, driving past AM at the entrance of the convenience....given the angle...I can see NO WAY that it is the reflection of a sign...the camera captured part of the car as it drove by...if you look very closely you can even see part of a dark window in the bottom left. I believe it is the rear window...so the car would be heading in the opposite direction as Alexis.

And finally I have a really hard time understanding how a camera, captured a reflection of the awning off a car....when that car would have been in a similar position/location as the white car in the photo below....

image.jpg

I certainly do not know if that is JM's car...but one thing I feel pretty certain of...is the fact it IS NOT a reflection!

Also I noticed something that IS reflecting....AM's shirt off that burnt orange car.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 88
Quick question I have been studying the photo of AM from liberty gas station...but I'm a bit confused by one thing...I've heard the pic we are use to seeing is actually a mirror image of what it would have actually looked like....does anyone know if this is true?

I don't know.

I'm mainly commenting because I agree with you about the "sign" being a "car". I don't understand how LE would see it as a sign. I really think they know it's not a sign just as they knew it wasn't really Hannah Graham's reflection in that surveillance video.

I don't know.

I'm mainly commenting because I agree with you about the "sign" being a "car". I don't understand how LE would see it as a sign. I really think they know it's not a sign just as they knew it wasn't really Hannah Graham's reflection in that surveillance video.

I agree with you completely on the fact I think they know. The image we see is zoomed in....the real image would have been back further and that car would have been blatantly obvious!

....perhaps even so obvious...the driver is visible!

There seem to be several on here in the area, why not go to the gas station and get some pics of where the camera is...

Signage does change in gas stations though.

I think the camera is inside the store and taking video through the front glass high up

I agree with you completely on the fact I think they know. The image we see is zoomed in....the real image would have been back further and that car would have been blatantly obvious!

....perhaps even so obvious...the driver is visible!
Release it publicly would be good

There seem to be several on here in the area, why not go to the gas station and get some pics of where the camera is...

Signage does change in gas stations though.

I think the camera is inside the store and taking video through the front glass high up

I believe the store has had a makeover since.

I used the pic of the white car to demonstrate what I think the camera is capturing....though I think in AM photo the car would have been back(reversed) a little further....

image.jpg

(Minus the moonroof of course)

Does anybody see any possible way a camera would have reflected the color of the awning off a car in that position?

Does anybody see any possible way a camera would have reflected the color of the awning off a car in that position?
I can't wrap my head around that idea. I believe it's a car, mainly because it seems to have dimension. It is reflectings shirt, as you pointed out. It also has an antenna.

I don't recall the thread, but somewhere on WS (one of the HG threads I believe) someone attached a photo that I viewed and I was under the impression that it was a wider-angle surveillance shot taken at the same time as the widely distributed zoomed-in shot. It appeared to show AM walking behind a red four door sedan. Definitely a car, but definitely not JM's car.

But I don't really feel like looking for the photo, and nobody else seems to have seen it. So you can take that fwiw.

I agree that is a car, not a reflection. Yes, that is a reflection of Alexis in the paint of the car. You'd have to be blind not to see that, IMO. And I do believe I see a reflection of the awning IN THE PAINT of the car, as well. And I do not believe it is mirror image because if you look at the gas dispenser in the background, you can see the three yellow buttons you push for the grade you want on the left side, but you cannot see the nozzle holder on the right (it is cut off). If you look at the dispensers in Google, a person heading towards the store would have the dispensers at that angle behind them, just as they show in the surveillance video. Going the other way, if you saw that portion of the dispenser, you would see the store, not the grass that is behind the red car.

I agree that is a car, not a reflection. Yes, that is a reflection of Alexis in the paint of the car. You'd have to be blind not to see that, IMO. And I do believe I see a reflection of the awning IN THE PAINT of the car, as well. And I do not believe it is mirror image because if you look at the gas dispenser in the background, you can see the three yellow buttons you push for the grade you want on the left side, but you cannot see the nozzle holder on the right (it is cut off). If you look at the dispensers in Google, a person heading towards the store would have the dispensers at that angle behind them, just as they show in the surveillance video. Going the other way, if you saw that portion of the dispenser, you would see the store, not the grass that is behind the red car.

There is a person who has a website that can't be mentioned here who claims he spoke with a McDonald's employee about the remodeling, the location of the camera at the time, etc. and has a nice explanation for all this. I'll be happy to send that link to anyone privately.

Its not mirror image...I figure that out by staring at every minute detail of that photo and the gas station with google street view....I tried figuring it out from all diff angles....but the I realized the lines where all wrong for the parking spots, and the angle of the pumps was wrong...so I knew it couldn't be mirrored.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445
Back