GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to if she could have been held at their house. Would AL call the cops there over the tp incident? Well, I believe he was cocky enough to do just that. I could see him doing that thinking he outsmarted the cops because they were looking for BC and he had her right there under their noses. I think he would feel a victory from that and also trying to throw them off by having them come there. He thinks he is smart, even bragging about crimes he got away with even after his arrest. Also he was proud of being a 7 time offender. I dont know where BC was held, but it wouldnt surprise me if it was there.

IIRC she wasnt there Thursday night either. Appears daughter was out of the house for this whole event.

But then again, it's been said that CL wasn't there all weekend either....okay then. She was at her ex-boyfriend's place, remember?! Pfftttt

But then again, it's been said that CL wasn't there all weekend either....okay then. She was at her ex-boyfriend's place, remember?! Pfftttt

Yah, cept I got a feelin ex bf blew that alibi all to hell. He probably didnt know her where abouts most of that time. He was being used.

Perhaps they thought they could access her banking info, credit cards, etc via her iPhone. Seems stupid, but neither perp has appeared to be the brightest bulb on the tree.

Well now that the motive has been released, I dont have to try to make sense of this one. I do believe now that the Carter family most likely were contacted demanding a ransom. Maybe even from BC iphone.

Well now that the motive has been released, I dont have to try to make sense of this one. I do believe now that the Carter family most likely were contacted demanding a ransom. Maybe even from BC iphone.
I don't think so. JMO but why would they have allowed people to spend days searching for her if they knew she was being held for ransom? I can't see the police doing that.

AL has very loose lips. I wouldnt be surprised if his attorney doesnt get him to roll on CL and try to get him a plea deal first.

I'm sure her phone records will prove where she was during that time. Cell phones are playing a HUGE part in this case.
Note to self: leave cell phone at home if you anticipate shady hanky pankies

I don't think so. JMO but why would they have allowed people to spend days searching for her if they knew she was being held for ransom? I can't see the police doing that.
Why do you think the police were pleading with the public to look in any building for a place where someone could be held against their will? They even said they had hopes up until right before they found the body that she would be recovered alive. I dont think Carters kept that info from LE but were told not to release that info. The documents state she was being held against her will for ransom. How do you think LE know that?

Have always thought they might have held her at Jeffrey Stone where AL took the picture on Saturday night then he deleted it after he figured out Le was following him or had CL delete the picture afraid LE might have seen that picture and tie it all together, so they had to move BC-- there is an abandoned building at Jeffrey Stone... On sunday she took him to steal the dump truck then moved BC to the concrete plant for burial on sunday night/Monday wee hrs...He was waiting for CL to pick him up when he was seen and arrested... They must have had BC's phone with them at one point if her phone helped locate her- then it was put on the dresser..

I bet she did take him to steal the dump truck. He *had* to have had a ride to get all the way to Alexander. Why steal the truck? Because nobody would question seeing it at the concrete plant.

I am sure curious as to what CL's friends are thinking now....

I bet she did take him to steal the dump truck. He *had* to have had a ride to get all the way to Alexander. Why steal the truck? Because nobody would question seeing it at the concrete plant.
Idk, wasn't that the same night she was arrested for theft by receiving and questioned? I'll have to look back for dates...

I am sure curious as to what CL's friends are thinking now....

Having a meeting to see how to spin it or realizing they were used to help when she went in to CYA mode. I dont know how they can stay in denial after this info.

Why do you think the police were pleading with the public to look in any building for a place where someone could be held against their will? They even said they had hopes up until right before they found the body that she would be recovered alive. I dont think Carters kept that info from LE but were told not to release that info. The documents state she was being held against her will for ransom. How do you think LE know that?
I think they know it now but no I don't think that LE would have had people out searching for someone they knew was being held for ransom. I have just never heard of that before. I think things went south before they were able to ask for ransom. The text messages were odd to then follow up with ransom. I personally don't think the family was contacted about ransom. When they ask people to check buildings that was after they had AL in custody.

Back to the documents and it states they terrorized Beverly. I hate to think of what they put her through. I also feel that there may be some pics. jmo

It takes two to carry the body. Two to manipulate the duct tape, especially if there was a weapon in one hand and there were three cars reported. I still smell another party. But wow, good finds here in such a short time! And HL is now 15 I believe having just celebrated a birthday a few weeks ago. Light to all involved in this horror...

Back to the documents and it states they terrorized Beverly. I hate to think of what they put her through. I also feel that there may be some pics. jmo

Me too -based on ALs brief interview on his perp walk when he said he didn't know anything, and then they showed him the pictures...or it sounded like he said that.

It takes two to carry the body. Two to manipulate the duct tape, especially if there was a weapon in one hand and there were three cars reported. I still smell another party. But wow, good finds here in such a short time! And HL is now 15 I believe having just celebrated a birthday a few weeks ago. Light to all involved in this horror...
HL along with the Carter's are the true victims. I know CL had a son but he was obviously closer to his dad. HL seemed like she adored her mom. I can't imagine being that age and having my mom taken away from me and probably for life.

I imagine the holidays are going to be very hard on the Carter's. Just so sad and senseless.

I thought there may be a 3rd person until recently but not so sure any more. I think this case was about 2 unemployed people that got greedy and thought they could get some fast cash. If they both drove separately to the house and one used someone elses car this could explain that.

People usually tell you what they don't want you to know, if you listen well and read between the lines.

I'm still hung up on the info CL drove hours in the middle of the night to sneak her daughter from her dad's home...not telling anyone. That tells me a lot about the type of person she is...or what she can be capable of doing.
ETA: Isn't that more or less kidnapping your own child?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89