MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
chaplain, have you done your research on your Abbey monks? Some went overseas to foreign countries, found a child they liked (molested), got them free tuition to the school, continued the relationship while they were a student and brought them to the gay bars to procure more people. One of the victims turned into a serial killer.

http://www.behindthepinecurtain.com/wordpress/southern-fried-homicide-riveraschulte/

http://www.behindthepinecurtain.com...-accuses-st-johns-abbey-monk-of-sexual-abuse/

Critics claim St. John’s Abbey still holds secrets

“He was one of the first people to visit the Wetterling’s home to console the family,” Marker said. “I’m not saying he did it, but I believe a full examination of facts will lead us to Josh [Guimond] and Jacob [Wetterling].”

http://www.behindthepinecurtain.com/wordpress/thelist/

chaplain, have you done your research on your Abbey monks? Some went overseas to foreign countries, found a child they liked (molested), got them free tuition to the school, continued the relationship while they were a student and brought them to the gay bars to procure more people. One of the victims turned into a serial killer.

http://www.behindthepinecurtain.com/wordpress/southern-fried-homicide-riveraschulte/

http://www.behindthepinecurtain.com...-accuses-st-johns-abbey-monk-of-sexual-abuse/
No means connected to them or condone their behaviour at all. Like I said, gay or straight bars would be a much better means to order their sexual desires. Their behaviour is reprehensible and should be brought to the light of day. In twenty years, they'll all be dead and the order a memory but Stearns County will still have an incest and child abuse problem.

I would say the movement to uncover what has transpired at the Abbey takes a step back when people act convinced of their guilt even though I have yet to see any evidence of their involvement other than geographic area.

Do i think they conspired to kidnap children and have pagan sex parties? No. And, if they did, it would be someone much more vulnerable than Jacob. Why not call the Bahners?

After reading all the tracking info, my one comment is wouldn't it be something if the footprint did not belong to JW? Where does that leave us? LE? The FBI?

Wouldn't we like to connect with those who came up with the idea the footprint belonged to J? Wonder who actually did the imprint. Would they in 2015 (almost) consider they may have made a mistake?

Should Joy the Curious have attempted to connect to him/them?

After reading all the tracking info, my one comment is wouldn't it be something if the footprint did not belong to JW? Where does that leave us? LE? The FBI?

Wouldn't we like to connect with those who came up with the idea the footprint belonged to J? Wonder who actually did the imprint. Would they in 2015 (almost) consider they may have made a mistake?

Should Joy the Curious have attempted to connect to him/them?

I also am still wondering where the info came from that concludes that is Jacobs print.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. This is probably my fault because I am geographically challenged and I freely admit it. So if I'm wrong about the following, please explain it to me slowly and in terms which a geographically challenged person can understand...

What you're calling Dale Street, is what I think is the main road. So my theory of the crime is one where the kidnapper is lurking somewhere on Dale Street. I don't know where Baker Street is.

The "main road" is now called 16th Avenue SE, but back in 1989 it was called 91st Avenue SE. It is marked in white type on the map (link below). If you look on this map you had linked to a couple pages back, I have Dale Street marked in yellow. Dale Street goes East and West, 16th Ave. goes north and south and goes past DR's farm and out toward the short road over to the Wetterling's cul de sac. I also marked DR's driveway in yellow on this map. The other horizontal street between Dale Street and Tom Thumb is Baker Street. Baker Street actually angles down and around towards the northeast and heads north to Tom Thumb by a back route. (North is at the bottom on this map.)

This was an old map created by the St. Cloud Times, and whoever made it originally had the abduction spot in the wrong place (white letters on black rectangle). I drew the blue arrow to show where the abduction spot really was, right in front of DR's driveway. The woods marked in red on this map are the woods that Trevor and Aaron would have run back into before angling off to the south to run home. Hope that helps.

http://s100.photobucket.com/user/shergal1/media/aerial1989woods.jpg.html?sort=4&o=15

Think you know who did it, but the suspect is not cooperating and likely never will? Fear the worst, hope for the best, but feel stalemated either way? Dissatisfied with public servants who seem satisfied with the status quo? Whether you seek closure or justice, by now the objective criteria are sobering and quite simple: two requirements in a single sentence carved in stone here. Satisfy the first requirement and force the indolent into action. Satisfy the first requirement and, if lucky, you might get the second for free.

If the long-lost child is to be found at all, however, it will not be by bored blog-posters or lonely bulletin-lurkers. It will be by a local denizen, someone born and raised in the far reaches of rural Stearns County, MN, an outdoorsman of Germanic descent, pushed forward by one part guilt, one part frustration, and two parts of that peculiar marrow-deep genetic drive to incessantly work harder without needing a particular reason. He will look down from the crown of Germania one day and realize something out of the ordinary, something out of place, a small detail meriting closer inspection.

To find Jacob Wetterling now, an investigation would need to build upon what was learned in the initial task force efforts, and undertake now what was not undertaken then. It would require time and money. You have some of one but not the other? Embrace options for fund-raising. Energize and reinvigorate. Expand the circle, let it ripple, market the mission in concentric ways. If and when adequate resources are obtained to privately underwrite a discreet, narrowly focused exploration, further suggestions will follow.

Commit, or quit and let this matter fade into history. The choice is yours (this means YOU).

Ask, and it shall be given. Seek, and ye shall find . . .

Prov. 11:14

Think you know who did it, but the suspect is not cooperating and likely never will? Fear the worst, hope for the best, but feel stalemated either way? Dissatisfied with public servants who seem satisfied with the status quo? Whether you seek closure or justice, by now the objective criteria are sobering and quite simple: two requirements in a single sentence carved in stone here. Satisfy the first requirement and force the indolent into action. Satisfy the first requirement and, if lucky, you might get the second for free.

If the long-lost child is to be found at all, however, it will not be by bored blog-posters or lonely bulletin-lurkers. It will be by a local denizen, someone born and raised in the far reaches of rural Stearns County, MN, an outdoorsman of Germanic descent, pushed forward by one part guilt, one part frustration, and two parts of that peculiar marrow-deep genetic drive to incessantly work harder without needing a particular reason. He will look down from the crown of Germania one day and realize something out of the ordinary, something out of place, a small detail meriting closer inspection.

To find Jacob Wetterling now, an investigation would need to build upon what was learned in the initial task force efforts, and undertake now what was not undertaken then. It would require time and money. You have some of one but not the other? Embrace options for fund-raising. Energize and reinvigorate. Expand the circle, let it ripple, market the mission in concentric ways. If and when adequate resources are obtained to privately underwrite a discreet, narrowly focused exploration, further suggestions will follow.

Commit, or quit and let this matter fade into history. The choice is yours (this means YOU).

That's a cool picture of Germania, powerful.

Mossad, I think you may know or have a good idea who the perpetrator is. Question: Is the person you described below related to the perpetrator -- and this person has had suspicions all these years but for whatever reason has chosen not to pursue the truth?

"It will be by a local denizen, someone born and raised in the far reaches of rural Stearns County, MN, an outdoorsman of Germanic descent, pushed forward by one part guilt, one part frustration, and two parts of that peculiar marrow-deep genetic drive to incessantly work harder without needing a particular reason. He will look down from the crown of Germania one day and realize something out of the ordinary, something out of place, a small detail meriting closer inspection"

Do you think DR, then, is a red herring?

Thanks.
--------------------------------------

I do not want to talk about why pervs prefer certain ages of boys because it is revolting. Google is your friend.

That's the minor point. I think the major point by Trino was why take the time to ask?

Money, eh? At one point, the Wetterlings hired a private detective, but that was because it was an international sighting (false). They should be the persons to initiate this before we consider it. Jacob is their child.

I had a dream about Jacob last night. Likely a result of me falling asleep while pondering this case...
The two things that stood out to me were an older home that was white and had a soda machine on the front porch and "Maysville Road".

I don't get it? Mossad is above the rest of us and we should do as he commands? He is not going to commit time and resources, but only scold us for being so stupid? Is that it?

That's the minor point. I think the major point by Trino was why take the time to ask?

Because they want a boy of certain attributes. Otherwise, why bother with the risk if he isn't foing to get what he desires.

Truly, I wish I could introduce you to the children I have as students here where I am. I thought one boy was special needs because he seemed so far behind the 13 year old children . He is 8 years old.

I thought the girls were 16. They are 11 and 12.

I would be willing to bet one million dollars that no one else could guess the correct age of the children I teach

Because they want a boy of certain attributes. Otherwise, why bother with the risk if he isn't foing to get what he desires.

Truly, I wish I could introduce you to the children I have as students here where I am. I thought one boy was special needs because he seemed so far behind the 13 year old children . He is 8 years old.

I thought the girls were 16. They are 11 and 12.

I would be willing to bet one million dollars that no one else could guess the correct age of the children I teach

Drop the idea of kids you teach. The point definitely WAS why ask. It is VERY possible there were other reasons to ask, reasons that had nothing to do with perversion. My post had no such thoughts. Think outside the box. I simply asked why take the time to ask questions. To me this has always been a key, something overlooked in favor of other possibilities.

If I were to abduct one person out of three possibilities, which, in itself is strange, I would want to get the H out of the area and would grab and go, especially since the boys were close in age. I would not bother to ask who was the oldest. You can go back to WS 1989 and find my posts where I thought DR was involved (no more). I've been following that long, and the strange idea of this questioning has never left me.

Randomly waiting for a boy to come down that road? Why kill if from out of state? Why ask Jared if he recognizes him?

RBBM. Why indeed. Why abduct a child from another state....why ask three boys their ages? Part of the answer to this case is in the behavior and words of the abductor. Another part is the story in the tracks on the road. And the last part is why? It is "assumed" to have been a pedophile abduction. What are other possible reasons? To take the place of a deceased son?

Mossad is correct about one thing, we keep rehashing the same assumptions and what little case information we have. We cannot and may never get the answers from the Sterns County Sheriff. This case is still active on their books many years after similar cases nationwide were dumped in with the cold case files. There is much more going on than what we are seeing.

It may take someone with a specific skill set and boots on the ground to solve this.

Someone is hiding something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member