VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just asked my oldest, who is the dj for a rapper. Short answer, is no. He is not a mainstream/hear it on your local pop radio station guy.

That makes me feel a bit better.

What's the latest little blue-bird codes for following along? TIA

Thanks for the links, MT_Kat, Hoosgirl and others. This shed stood out to me. FOX News 4/12

Screenshot 2015-04-15 at 7.42.54 PM - Edited.jpgScreenshot 2015-04-15 at 7.52.52 PM - Edited.jpg

Posting for later reference Hadsell sister's quotes from Ms. Yanes phone interview NewsChannel3 4/9

taken out of order

Screenshot 2015-04-15 at 8.12.42 PM - Edited.pngScreenshot 2015-04-15 at 8.16.50 PM.jpg

I don't have the picture now, but you recall how he said my brother stood arms stretched or something and took the picture, then that rambling on about taking AJ shooting and the image of it he may have discussed with LE. The wood flats, the wall to left in the back of the shed made me think of that. OTing prolly.

Looks like a folded blue tarp to me. My hubby has some experience in the "whodunit" world and he believes that since the LE was there the day before the discovery was announced, they actually had located her on that Wednesday. Tie up paperwork lose ends to be air tight, proper tools, perhaps....etc

I think Zach said he was there on Thursday when they brought her out.

Does anyone else see what looks to be stairs ?? I think the patio looking area is that grey dirt kinda stuff not concrete you can see the tall grass right next to the tent

Hi everyone! I've been following since the first thread - in full lurk mode. There are so many excellent sleuthers, researchers and communicators here I rarely have anything to add or contribute as well as you all do. But I did find a a link to the boy Timothy's death and not sure if I can post it here, but if you google the boy's name plus death plus the name of the high school the H's attended, it will show up.

http://articles.dailypress.com/1992-05-29/news/9205290035_1_boy-s-death-school-grounds-preaching

I'm unable to find my post asking about this but thank you so much, I very much appreciate you finding it! Ppl have already commented so I won't add more atm.

I do wonder how close they were that he would be suicudal? Also what method he tried on those occasions?

I can't find the link for the court documents that state when the suicide attempts were made, I will have to start bookmarking more!

Does anyone else see what looks to be stairs ?? I think the patio looking area is that grey dirt kinda stuff not concrete you can see the tall grass right next to the tent

Looks to me like a slab patio with steps leading to the back door. Is that what your asking about?

View attachment 73177

This is the Google Earth shot. The farthest back in the historical photos of this home is October 2014. After looking at this photo, and the one where you can see the tent, I can understand why the officer is holding the water hose. If you will notice where the officers are standing, behind the garage, to the left of the tent(from the news pic above), and then look at the Google Earth image, it looks like that concrete has probably been hosed off. IMO, in the Google Earth picture, something looks like a fence or something behind the home. When you look at the picture with the tent, you can see that the same area, that looked like a fence to me, is actually the concrete that they are standing on.

That is my perception of the pictures and JMO.

I also recall a tent closer to the shed earlier in the day, then by afternoon it was against the house. I'll keep looking thru images.

Also, I think the water hose could have been used by LE to mix together some sort of mortar or casting product. Maybe for tire tracks of shoe prints maybe?

I tried to keep an open mind, look at other options. I can't get behind a stranger abduction because it just simply doesn't make sense. A stranger is not going to break into multiple houses and plant clothes, coats and debit cards, dumping a body in one direction and clothes in another I can see a stranger doing, breaking into someone's house and planting a coat and the debit card, not so much.
So I thought, OK, MAYBE WH didn't do it and just helped someone cover their tracks...then I got to thinking, if someone can help a person get away with murdering their own child, that
is as bad as murdering their own child, and I'm back to square one...(not that I see AJ as his child).

Instead of just shooting down the theory of WH committing the crime, why not come up with an alternative theory that fits in with WH's 20 minutes at around 2pm and the white car theory?
That's what we do here, we come up with theories, I'm not just here to twiddle my thumbs and give benefit of the doubt to prior criminals. I have no dog in this race, I don't know ANY of these people
in my life, I am not even in the US! I just listen carefully to all the info I received and come up with a theory that fits best.

In other words, don't tell me that WH past doesn't mean anything, don't tell me to give benefit of the doubt, give an alternative theory that makes sense. Names don't have to be mentioned, just some feasible alternative scenario that we can ponder.

I get this an have another 2 persons it could be. We will just have to wait and see.

We need to know what the other search warrants are.

I think Zach said he was there on Thursday when they brought her out.

Yes, he did. I wasn't clear, I apologize. He thinks they found or at least knew about her location on Wednesday but wanted to dot Ts, I's etc before everything went down on Thursday. I had no clue that was even an option, honestly.

Let's get it crackin, by Deuce

That's shameful ... I personally would never put that on my Facebook if I was disgusting enough to listen to it and also with pastors and men of The Lord on my Facebook :shock:
And the video with it is just as vile

That's shameful ... I personally would never put that on my Facebook if I was disgusting enough to listen to it and also with pastors and men of The Lord on my Facebook :shock:

Agree and it takes a lot to shock me but that looped in with this case makes me not even want to know the COD.

I also recall a tent closer to the shed earlier in the day, then by afternoon it was against the house. I'll keep looking thru images.

Also, I think the water hose could have been used by LE to mix together some sort of mortar or casting product. Maybe for tire tracks of shoe prints maybe?

RBBM

Crime Scene Investigation: A Guide for Law Enforcement

43b846f9fe9df71c3b2e39209e7968cd.jpg

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/lab/forensic-science-communications/fsc/april2000/twgcsi.pdf

According to the FBI guide, they bring their own water source.
ETA: I guess it would depend on whether or not the Evidence Techs were following FBI protocols. What led me to look for this link was that I recalled watching a documentary - the CSU brought their water. :twocents:
:thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just for the record, he listened to that song on Pandora, which was on his facebook. You can either listen to songs by typing the name in the search engine, or they formulate a station based on your preferences. I somehow doubt that song would just pop up on your station, though.

See, that's what I remembered, was that she was found by the shed-where there was another tent erected. And I don't think she was just lying there, I think she was buried. I can't think of any other reason it would have taken them hours to find her. Also, they clarified that it was a body found, not dismembered, not a skeleton. One area may have been her body, the other perhaps evidence they buried as well. Or it could have been just a place erected to keep prying eyes from seeing what they were doing.

Here's a picture of the tent between the carport and the white shed in the back. Not sure it it was just set up and moved later to be against the house or if it was there for a purpose. I presume LE likely provided cover to actually remove her body from the scene. :(

https://mobile.twitter.com/ToddCorillo/status/586227356769071104/photo/1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, he did. I wasn't clear, I apologize. He thinks they found or at least knew about her location on Wednesday but wanted to dot Ts, I's etc before everything went down on Thursday. I had no clue that was even an option, honestly.

Oh, okay. I don't really know but I would be shocked if they found her Wednesday and left her there overnight, and angry especially if I was the family. I think they would bring the lights in. They wouldn't want to risk losing any evidence.

I was puzzled at first by the fact that they were reportedly there Wednesday, but I think now that they were getting a search warrant because no one was there to give permission. And that also makes me lean less toward a concrete lead at that address or they might have already had the warrant in hand.

While your "daughter" is missing :notgood:

What's the latest little blue-bird codes for following along? TIA

I have been seeing them on #FlyHighAJ #RIPAJ #Justice4AJ and #FlyHigh6

I wonder what the possibility/likelihood is that someone had a life insurance policy on AJ; hence, the reason her body was placed in the open so that it would be found, versus body never found and having to endure a waiting period before they could collect on the life insurance policy.

AJ may have always been meant to be found, eventually. I think they may have setup a scene where it looks like she may have been abducted, killed and left there to fit the idea that some random freak who did that to her, left her there as such, it is possible. It's too much ill will and maddening to conjecture how deliberate the whole campaign for AJ has been thus far, if that makes any sense.

Oh, okay. I don't really know but I would be shocked if they found her Wednesday and left her there overnight, and angry especially if I was the family. I think they would bring the lights in. They wouldn't want to risk losing any evidence.

I was puzzled at first by the fact that they were reportedly there Wednesday, but I think now that they were getting a search warrant because no one was there to give permission. And that also makes me lean less toward a concrete lead at that address or they might have already had the warrant in hand.
I remember watching a story about a murdered model by the photographer and when he told them where the body was it was already getting dark so they had police stay with the body to watch it overnight
I believe this was a few years ago but I doubt they would leave her overnight .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member