OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1350&dat=20011021&id=H1lPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=zgMEAAAAIBAJ&pg=6464,1368892&hl=en[/url]

Um. Does anyone have the tour schedule for the Ramones at this time?

:)

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

*dodges tomatoes*

attachment.php

From Evergreen High School 1978 Vahalla

What do you all think? Look at the artist rendering of the April Tinsley killer on this news thread. The age progression shows a thinner face than JDW has now, but he could definitely pass.

http://wane.com/2016/05/03/police-release-updated-rendering-of-suspected-tinsley-killer/

What do you all think? Look at the artist rendering of the April Tinsley killer on this news thread. The age progression shows a thinner face than JDW has now, but he could definitely pass.

http://wane.com/2016/05/03/police-release-updated-rendering-of-suspected-tinsley-killer/
This freaks me out. If I saw these at different times, I might not see it. But when I first saw the hs picture, I thought he reminded me a bit of my hs boyfriend. And this rendition, while I don't think looks JUST the same, also reminds me of my ex. Creepy.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If that have DNA why hasn't it matched to JDW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure which case you're referring to, but my guess is that they are trying to match him up to a variety of unsolved cases, and we won't hear spit about them for awhile. Then there will be a tidal wave of info. JMO.

I meant April Tinsley. They said the composite was from DNA. But I also see that article was from May.

I meant April Tinsley. They said the composite was from DNA. But I also see that article was from May.

I read the Phenotype Report on how they determine some of the characteristics and it does filter known genetic types. Other than that it's just an educated guess on what the subject looks like.
I'm glad they have DNA to hopefully find a match.

In your pics...number 9...what is that? A satellite dish or something?

This freaks me out. If I saw these at different times, I might not see it. But when I first saw the hs picture, I thought he reminded me a bit of my hs boyfriend. And this rendition, while I don't think looks JUST the same, also reminds me of my ex. Creepy.

Ok Kabooder now YOU are freaking ME OUT , first your nearly identical used book store in another alternate universe and now we both have exes who apparently looked like serial killers LOL wth man ?!!

Anybody know the color of JDW's 1980 Chevy truck?

Here is a clipping ...not only was it close (she lived at Upton Ave Toledo; missing since April 1989; found country road ditch in Summerfield Twp, MI in Oct) but in July 1987 she was riding a bicycle and was being followed by a man who struck her with his vehicle...she sustained a head injury.).

https://news.google.com/newspapers?...UtQAAAAIBAJ&sjid=AQ4EAAAAIBAJ&pg=3695,5109433

I agree she could be a victim. I found this article: https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=AQ4EAAAAIBAJ&pg=2337,5381061&hl=en
I also wonder what motocycle group hung out at the club. Lori Ann Hill was suspected of being killed at a closed-down Iron Coffin club, where there was a bloody mattress found.

It also links satanic workship to this case. Toledo (Holland area specifically) was known for occult groups back in the 80's, although they never found any evidence of rumored sacrifices.

In your pics...number 9...what is that? A satellite dish or something?

I couldn't find anything noting her being identified, but I also don't see her listed as a Jane Doe anywhere.

Good grief , I'm just flabbergasted how many murders and unsolved cases there are not to mention so many still missing in this area !!!! And btw random murder mentioned within the nurder article says a Bryan Bloom killed his ex and then himself, I went to school w him if it's the same guy !! Also yes, there was major satanic ritual stuff going on In Holland in the 80s and one of the sites where they were digging for bodies related to that is now currently right around and adjoining to my feral cat colony that I go feed at night which has always freaked me out! little did I know at the time there were much more prudent dangers abundant around me in the living form

Good grief , I'm just flabbergasted how many murders and unsolved cases there are not to mention so many still missing in this area !!!! And btw random murder mentioned within the nurder article says a Bryan Bloom killed his ex and then himself, I went to school w him if it's the same guy !! Also yes, there was major satanic ritual stuff going on In Holland in the 80s and one of the sites where they were digging for bodies related to that is now currently right around and adjoining to my feral cat colony that I go feed at night which has always freaked me out! little did I know at the time there were much more prudent dangers abundant around me in the living form
My friend's cousin lives in a creepy old house on Old State Line that had all kinds of symbols painted in the closets and on the floors. The house gives you chills being in it even before you know about the history of the house when it was abandoned.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member