"Stun Gun" marks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
coloradokares said:
I totally agree....some one said christmas lights from the garland. but not hot enough nor would she have been held against it long enough to do damage. The rings is what I think made the mark. Also the picture showed her rings turned in like it would have had to have done to do the marks. Mine always turn in. I wear a rather bold gold ring and anniversary ring on my left and precious stone ring with diamond accents on the right. All three turn in cause they are just a bit loose I am always straightening my rings out. This makes total sense to me and if you saw the pattern on the rings you'd really freak...I'll see if I can find that.......the impression pattern....
I have four different rings that I wear, and every single one of them turn in....and it drives me crazy. I never remove my rings at night, either...and even if Patsy did, usually...the murder and coverup probably happened before she had a chance to remove anything.

Can't think what that could be, of course, since I'm not into that kind of games. Maybe there is something, or a very unusual brand of stun gun. do foreign countries have them? Different from ours in some ways?

I know the Chinese Communists like to use them on political prisoners.

BBB167893 said:
I know the Chinese Communists like to use them on political prisoners.
So the small foreign faction are Chinese Communists? ;)

BBB167893 said:
I KNEW someone was going to say it!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist! :D Couldn't you just SEE a couple of Chinese Communist finding out about JR, and his millions...and breaking into the Ramsey home, and killing his daugther....because they were jealous of him? :rolleyes: Geesh....

Ames said:
I have four different rings that I wear, and every single one of them turn in....and it drives me crazy. I never remove my rings at night, either...and even if Patsy did, usually...the murder and coverup probably happened before she had a chance to remove anything.
that makes sense...if the perp's knuckles caused the abrasions(as Dr Spitz thought),there likely would have been some evidence of that on the perp,and remember when ST says PR was fingerprinted,he checked her hands and arms,and found nothing unusual??? It's a shame any jewelry she was wearing wasn't immediately seized..maybe they could have found some evidence on it.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist! Couldn't you just SEE a couple of Chinese Communist finding out about JR, and his millions...and breaking into the Ramsey home, and killing his daugther....because they were jealous of him?

No, Max Zorin put them up to it so HIS computer business would boom!

I suppose this has been asked before. Could someone have been jabbing her with an electric cord plug? The prongs are about 1/2 inch apart. Not the exact distance between the marks, right? One prong is shorter and would make less of a mark. Probably no good but it had to be at least mentioned.

BBB167893 said:
No, Max Zorin put them up to it so HIS computer business would boom!

LOL...yeah...THATS what happened. You figured it out Dave...its not a cold case anymore. WOW...you are GOOD!!! :cool:

Jessiebell said:
Thanks Ames!

I was just looking at them again and suddenly I thought about how those older hardcase suitcases were usually hardwared -and it was sorta of an OMG moment - It'll make me go out to the area thrift stores and see if I can find and old hard case like that and check! Just to get it out of my head anyway. I mostly just couldn't recall it being discussed.

Thanks again! :)

JessieBell

JessieBell,

There have been several detailed discussions on this forum about whether or not the "stun gun" marks on JonBenet could have been from the built-in hardware in the blue suitcase. About 5 years ago I remember experimenting by my 6-yr-old granddaughter volunteering to climb into a hard-sided suitcase similar to and about the same size as the Ramsey suitcase. She fit in easily, but there were no hardware items that lined up with the known marks left anywhere on JonBenet.

IMO the "stun gun" marks on JonBenet were just that -- they were stun gun marks. The rectangular twin injuries on Jon Benet's lower back; and on the lower leg; and on the face, closely match the measurements of the twin metal prongs on a Taser brand stun gun. The tiny injuries were originally recognized as abrasions and not stun gun injuries, but after further studies the coroner, Dr. John Meyer, changed his opinion and admitted the injuries were consistent with stun gun injuries. Other forensic pathologists who had first-hand experience with stun gun injuries agreed with Meyer.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
IMO the "stun gun" marks on JonBenet were just that -- they were stun gun marks. The rectangular twin injuries on Jon Benet's lower back; and on the lower leg; and on the face, closely match the measurements of the twin metal prongs on a Taser brand stun gun. The tiny injuries were originally recognized as abrasions and not stun gun injuries, but after further studies the coroner, Dr. John Meyer, changed his opinion and admitted the injuries were consistent with stun gun injuries. Other forensic pathologists who had first-hand experience with stun gun injuries agreed with Meyer.

BlueCrab
Using the common denominator of a 1/16th of an inch, here are the dimensions of the facial, back, and leg wounds-

under the right ear- 6/16 x 4/16
right side of chin- 3/16 x 2/16
back #1- 2/16 x 1/16
back #2- 2/16 x 3/16
leg #1- 1/16 x less than 1/16
leg #2- 2/16 x less than 1/16

icedtea4me said:
Using the common denominator of a 1/16th of an inch, here are the dimensions of the facial, back, and leg wounds-

under the right ear- 6/16 x 4/16
right side of chin- 3/16 x 2/16
back #1- 2/16 x 1/16
back #2- 2/16 x 3/16
leg #1- 1/16 x less than 1/16
leg #2- 2/16 x less than 1/16

icedtea4me,

As you know, there are no two stun gun injuries that look alike. This is due to an infinite number of variables possible when a hand-held stun gun (not an Air Taser that shoots darts) is applied each time to the body of the victim. For instance, there is (and these are my opinions) :

0 the length of time the trigger is held (the longer the gun's trigger is held, the worse is the burn on the skin -- one to three seconds would be normal and five seconds would likely start damaging the skin),

0 the amount of pressure of the metal prongs against the skin (if jammed hard against the skin the relatively sharp metal prongs can cause an abrasion in addition to the burn),

0 the area on the skin being stunned (some areas are softer and flatter and conduct electricity better than others),

0 the amount of clothing, if any, the current must travel before reaching the skin, and

0 the angle of the gun's twin prongs as they press against the skin (in a struggle did both prongs make contact with the skin or did just one of them make contact).

Of the three stun gun injuries on JonBenet, the better defined injury was the one on the flat part of her back. It clearly showed the small twin rectangular burns, about 1 3/8 inches apart, left by the prongs of the stun gun.

The injury on the back of her lower leg, near the ankle, was less defined because of the sharply rounded surface of the child's small ankle.

The injury on JonBenet's face was severe and left a large ugly burn. It suggests that the trigger of the stun gun was held for an exceptionally long time (perhaps as long as 10 seconds) and thus one of the twin prongs severely burned her. The gun was likely held at an angle because the other prong left a barely noticeable mark on her face.

BlueCrab

I have to wonder why an adult would need to use a stun gun on a small child and use it over and over.

Would this cause JB to cry out in pain? Would it make a noise?

I don't know what caused the marks on JB but I don't think it was a stun gun.

There's no reason an adult would need to do this, but kids may if one was used.

JMO kaykay

kaykay said:
I have to wonder why an adult would need to use a stun gun on a small child and use it over and over.

Would this cause JB to cry out in pain? Would it make a noise?

I don't know what caused the marks on JB but I don't think it was a stun gun.

There's no reason an adult would need to do this, but kids may if one was used.

JMO kaykay
I saw a show on stun guns and every single person that was hit with one "screamed' out in pain. I guess everyone except JonBent.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back