IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we take the theory that this was a revenge or relation killing, they could have easily used barns or open outhouses on RL's property. Perhaps they knew from those who worked with RL he wouldn't be there. JMHO.

They could easily plant tips that night and even call in tips that would lead them back to RL and his property. Easy to point the finger to someone that already has several violations.

I wonder if they accessed the phone the night they went missing or found other evidence they were dead and they didn't want searchers trampling evidence in the dark.

I would hope that wasn't the case. If they knew the girls were dead, that would mean they knew that there was a killer on the loose somewhere and I think they would have had a duty to warn the public about it.

I do see resemblance between POI aka BG and the PO aka RL, and I do see the thinner face of the PO/RL:

attachment.php

And I do remember, how fuller the PO/RL's face looked weeks ago..

attachment.php

Do I think it's the same guy? Heck no..because it really messes up my poi list..;--)

-Nin

Attachments

• RL and poi comparison.jpg
    RL and poi comparison.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1,209
  • RL.png
    RL.png
    275.9 KB · Views: 964
I don't think anything is impossible and I am certain a 70-something *could* have committed the crime, however ... I am a registered nurse and I can say for certain that RL has COPD, based on his walking interview. He was breathing in a way that indicated to me he has dyspnea on mild exertion, aka shortness of breath with mild activity. That, coupled with the fact that he is 77 years old and greater than 75% of all men over the age of 70 suffer from erectile dysfunction, makes me conclude that this particular man was not involved in this crime. In addition, I heard his voice quiver in more than one interview and felt him to be emotional and shaken up.

I don't wish to indelicate but here it goes...
I'm not speaking about RL specifically, or even this case (as we do not know whether there was a sexual component), but speaking in general: sadly, there are ways to sexually assault someone that do not require male genitalia, so ED isn't necessarily a reason to rule out a perpetrator. Plus there are treatments for ED. (Not suggesting this is the reason you ruled him out, jenthern.)

Again, I'm not speculating about the nature of the attack on the girls in this case. I also wondered about COPD (my mother suffered with it and congestive heart failure for years). That certainly could impact how well he gets around, depending on severity.

I do agree with you that I RL did not commit the murders, IMO. I don't see a strong resemblance to BG, nor do I think it's his voice that was recorded.

Or the search was organized much faster than he dreamed. Seems to me LE and family members got the word out fast..

If someone wasn't knowledgeable about SM they wouldn't understand how fast word travels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree that I think the perp was surprised at how fast others started showing up looking for the girls. I think the perp left in haste which could explain why the cell phone was left.

The perp may have still been in the process of staging the scene and maybe heard voices and maybe ran off. Voices will carry real nicely over water. The perp may have thought the search people calling for the girls around the bridge area he may have thought they were closing in on his spot even if they really were not heading his way. He may have just thought that as the voices carried over the water.

I do see resemblance between POI aka BG and the PO aka RL, and I do see the thinner face of the PO/RL:

attachment.php

And I do remember, how fuller the PO/RL's face looked weeks ago..

attachment.php

Do I think it's the same guy? Heck no..because it really messes up my poi list..;--)

-Nin

I would have to say I have seen other men look more like the suspect than P.O but there are similarities. Camera angles ,day to day fluid retention levels ...so hard to say. You definitely could not pin it in him from looking at the image though.

Re BBM

Very early in this case that was my first impression about the voice and I still sense a slight british accent as i guess at it.

I am not sure about any military background but the theory that he may have been traveling to the states for a short period and thinking he could easily get away with a murder knowing he would be traveling back to home country is an interesting theory.

If this perp is tied to the Iowa girls murder then it could be why LE is stumped if the perp leaves the country shortly after the murders each time.

I dont know that we have ever seen a serial murderer killing in one country and then traveling back and doing it multiple times.
I could see where it could make a sick perp think he could get away with it scott free.
He could live in a far state e.g California and travels to kill periodically because he did it before and did not get caught. I think he is connected to Iowa killings too. His parents may be divorced and live in different parts of the country. Travels to see them since he is unemployed . Probably has a drug problem too and dealers won't turn him in.

It's been linked many times throughout these threads. They did find her phone. http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm
snipped

"Additionally, investigators have released a voice recording, extracted from a video found on Liberty "Libby" German's cell phone",

Other sources have said the phone was found on Libby....IIRC

There's been considerable debate/discussion as to whether or not they found the phone or accessed her content from another source such as her Cloud. A couple of members who better understand how the Cloud/storage of content works have said it makes more sense that they actually found the phone. I don't recall a police confirmation, presumably because it offers insight into the physical evidence they have, which they want to keep to themselves.

I didn't see any photos of a ATV - quad rider being impounded. Maybe it was taken away inside a trailer.

Most farmers ride a quad around their property. Or an old truck. You don't want to get the nice truck all dirty.

I'd check the quad for fresh mud, leaves or gravel in common with the crime scene.

Do you guys know if there is a reason that they haven't cleared up that picture more by now? I mean, it's a huge piece of evidence. Hasn't NASA did this in the past for the FBI? I understand it's probably very expensive, but...it's a critical piece of evidence here.

I am heavy hearted in the realization that one or both girls were likely kept alive for some time before they were murdered at the hands of this .

I believe there will be another search warrant executed at a different residence on Bicycle Rd. The pings were a little off is my feeling on this.

The girls were not murdered by RL. I'm not sure if he had any role in this crime at all, other than being extremely used by someone he knows well.

I think his shock - and likely denial - that we have witnessed, is that there is a very close connection to him in this heinous double homicide.

Nobody is going to be comfortable with the details to come. But, I think that LE is in full control of this one.

MOO

WG
I think you're on to something... I'll be interested to see if we hear about another search warrant on bicycle road, assuming the pinging was a bit off.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Here in my state if you get an interlock system on your vehicle, a little machine you blow in before driving, you can still drive on a suspended license. Makes no sense but it's true.

In my state, you get the interlock system, but you have to get a new driver's license that says you are on the interlock, if you are stopped driving a vehicle without the interlock, you are hauled to jail for violation.

Also LE is quick to say murders don't happen in Delphi, but they don't talk about the meth problem. Let's face it, meth is a huge problem in many communities across the US.

Is it possible the poi on the bridge just came back from a walk to a store (plastic bag handles protruding out of jacket?), for example from the liquor store just about 2 miles away? Look at the path! It would make him possibly run straight into the girls at some point.

This is just a general question, no referring in any way to the PO/RL. I have been thinking of it before. But then, the liquor store should have him on camera..if they had one, or he would have had to be seen by someone. I guess not, but I liked the thought..

-Nin

attachment.php

Attachments

• path.jpg
    path.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 554
There is something about this search that sticks in my craw. And not just because I have my doubts as to RL's involvement.

Today I read " About a dozen search warrants have been served in the case, Slocum said."
http://wishtv.com/2017/03/17/search-underway-of-home-property-of-man-where-delphi-teens-were-found/

AFAIK only 2 were publicized and LE made it clear that no one was suspected of involvement.

But this one is very high profile. News crews not only showing up but interviewing a couple of LE. To the point that Sgt Slocum says plainly to Alexis M that " It IS connected to the double homicide". among other things that make this somewhat of a dog and pony show, IMO
https://www.facebook.com/Fox59News/videos/vb.149126144574/10155233713184575/?type=2&theater

It's almost as if... they want to shake something loose.... Or someone.

The BEST thing that can happen in this case is that BG turns himself in, pleads guilty and saves the families the dreadful heartbreak of a trial and all the heart-rending details of these children's sufferings.

Would someone let RL take the fall? Did he come across someone he didn't know and allow him to do some work there for instance? Or someone he does know but wasn't aware they used him/ his property for this crime.

Don't know. Turn it upside down and see what falls out.

MOO

Well, they weren't found by LE or the family search groups that night. We have no idea if someone living on the property 'found' them, but didn't report it. IMO

If they were reported missing the night before the bodies were found and with RL's property being so close....wouldn't you think his property would have been searched that night or at the very least LE would have gone to his door to ask if he had seen or heard anything?

Can someone help me out on the pinging timeline issue? To have that information, you need a warrant, and this was relatively early into the case, wasn't it? Plus how would a family member have ping info?

This has never made sense to me.

I've missed over 2 threads and now come in to find this being discussed:
http://cbs4indy.com/2017/03/17/auth...me-in-connection-with-murder-of-delphi-teens/

Over 13K tips, over a month of investigating with a massive LE group, an audio and 2 photos released and thousands of billboards across the country and we are back to the property where the girls were found? On top of that LE has a search warrant, searches the property and hauls off what is apparently the truck that belongs to the property owner. And then LE states that the property owner is not a suspect? This is bizarre. There has to be a lot under the surface of this case that LE has and we know nothing about.

What timing, went to dinner with sweetie to reconcile, and got home to see some action taking place on this case. Sweetie will have to wait. That's bad isn't it. I'm so bad.

I hoping by linking this I can clear up the question of why RL's License would still be suspended. If you go back to the "My case link"

http://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search

and enter case #[FONT=&quot]08D01-1312-FD-000107 you will see he was first arrested on 11/28/2013 and at his trial on 9/15/2014. His license is suspended for 1 year but in between while waiting to be sentenced. He was pulled over again on 2/21/2014 (ref case [/FONT][FONT=&quot]08D01-1402-FD-000016). At the sentencing for that case on 10/8/2014 he is given another 2 years license suspension to run consecutively with the previous suspension. Since he already served 30 days of that suspension the current suspension would not end until 9/15/2017...
[/FONT]IMO ...Does this make sense
:lookingitup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members