Australia Australia - Chantelle, 27, and Leela McDougall, 6, Toni Popic, 40, Nannup, 13 July 2007

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He also asserts that the cult took a cheque from his letterbox and banked it into their account!!!!
No wonder he made the assertion it was "Gary aka Simon", because he the bank would've told him who banked it!!!!
As Sir_Laughs _a_Lot says.... about Gary Felton
83b2e4618486e861a09689264d19e280.jpg
50fa27932ea44276646eb900bf2b40e4.jpg

As Sir_Laughs _a_Lot says.... about Gary Felton
83b2e4618486e861a09689264d19e280.jpg
50fa27932ea44276646eb900bf2b40e4.jpg

Yes it was cruel of him. Looks like he has given himself enough rope with these comments. He seems obsessed with Gary. I suspect he wasn't well liked in town and other competition stitched him up. For him to think it was Gary based on the fact that he was too friendly with his competition is an obsession.

We need to find out if this guy is still actively posting somewhere so we can ask him some questions. I have some questions for him. How is your book coming along mate? What did you do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it was cruel of him. Looks like he has given himself enough rope with these comments. He seems obsessed with Gary. I suspect he wasn't well liked in town and other competition stitched him up. For him to think it was Gary based on the fact that he was too friendly with his competition is an obsession.

We need to find out if this guy is still actively posting somewhere so we can ask him some questions. I have some questions for him. How is your book coming along mate? What did you do?

He gives us a clue...
021a230b1c05adc4ff980fddb08cf79d.jpg

Feeding the sharks...
e22cc381435472380715cecbad118ffd.jpg

Even a list...
1cabd43e983a11bad5699839786a72aa.jpg

I imagine Sir_Laughs_a_Lot with a collection of Voodoo dolls and pins.
Or playing with a matchbox model of an old American yank tank painted black and white, with the Blue Brothers blaring on the stereo.
Or holding up a crucifix each night chanting "The lord commands you" at his window in Graylands
ec57022e26d4aa4ff2434b093da4f166.jpg

I hope WAPOL have taken note of findings within this thread from locals bragging about shooting pigs to conmen leeching off SOTDP. Hopefully they all get their day in court. We will, of course, be watching on with interest.

IMHO I think to only way forward from this point, is for Parents or Siblings of the missing to write to the WA Coroner coronerslistings@justice.wa.gov.au and ask for an inquest. They can do this on the basis of untouched monies, and they can a claim to execute disbursement of these estates.
This should cause the Coroner to ask for a report from WA Police which will detail their investigation. The Coroner then may conduct an inquest and gather any further evidence and will then make a finding whether the evidence taken as a whole establishes the death of the missing/deceased beyond all reasonable doubt and their living to be too remote to be reasonably possible. If such happens, then the Coroner's findings may provide possibly as yet undisclosed leads to find Gary.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
An inquest is to take place. Thank you.

Oh check this out.
https://m.facebook.com/9NewsPerth/posts/1112443918767767

Is this comment on the above facebook post, nearly word for word with what Sir_Laughs_a_Lot posted on https://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,59673,87267#msg-87267
0deb9b4d62e002dcff9bfcf50d35ffc8.jpg
117edf956c9fcd7360f452dcfd38b6fc.jpg

I heard Brian Guest was taken by an animatronic shark controlled by CIA. Where this story becomes unrealistic is when the CIA choose to take out everyone else except for the author. The above is the view of SLaL

I heard Brian Guest was taken by an animatronic shark controlled by CIA. Where this story becomes unrealistic is when the CIA choose to take out everyone else except for the author. The above is the view of SLaL

Must be crowded on that Chinese submarine with Harold Holt.

Anyone got a reddit account?
Someone just posted in the last few minutes that they were at the Underground Backpackers on the days Popic was supposedly there.
I'd posted a link to a picture of Sir_Laughs_a_Lot to see if he saw him there.
Watching for response....
https://www.reddit.com/r/Unresolved...en_years_ago_four_people_who_were_part_of_an/
ab53e4f9f299bf396c689915f925c2b3.jpg

This Mindcorrupt seems to of gone to some of the same places as Sir_Laughs_a_Lot in his history. I wonder if he knew him as soon as he saw the picture? Apparently Mindcorrupt never saw Popic nor Felton, so who was using Popic's name at the Underground Backpackers? Was it the bloke who's enemies become shark bait?

Perth Now: trevor paddenburg ;
Quoted from article today :

"Det-Sen-Sgt Greg Balfour revealed four years ago how investigators had discovered that a man using Popic’s identification visited Perth and stayed at Northbridge hostel Underground Backpackers on the night of July 15, 2007, just days after the last sighting of the missing four.

His driver’s licence with his photo was also used as identification to rent the double room.
The same man travelled by train from Bunbury to Perth earlier that afternoon before catching a 7.15am train to Kalgoorlie the next morning. There was no evidence to suggest Chantelle and Leela McDougall had been on the same train.
The man could have been Popic but it was also possible Kadwell, with his history of identity theft, had posed as his friend, police said."

"Despite high hopes of a more significant breakthrough, an appeal to the public for anyone who may have seen the man produced no further leads".

Quote from article: "The last official sighting of the four was on July 13, 2007 in Busselton, about an hour’s drive from Nannup. There, they sold a car to a local dealer for $4000 and drove away in a waiting vehicle.
At the time, Popic’s father Joe told police he had recently given his son $25,000 to take care of what he had believed to be a “legal matter”.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...o/news-story/a941ec7b534905e59c7ec6f6b2997e36
c2ff9560bbef3a03ce7db453f0b97cfd.jpg

picture of the residence at Nannup.

picture of tony popic’s caravan.
853a5c054bc5c84389e4b859a90ce202.jpg

2bfd37709fc5003d6e22e29b197c493b.jpg

the missing four.

Perth Now: trevor paddenburg ;
Quoted from article today :

"Det-Sen-Sgt Greg Balfour revealed four years ago how investigators had discovered that a man using Popic’s identification visited Perth and stayed at Northbridge hostel Underground Backpackers on the night of July 15, 2007, just days after the last sighting of the missing four.

His driver’s licence with his photo was also used as identification to rent the double room.
The same man travelled by train from Bunbury to Perth earlier that afternoon before catching a 7.15am train to Kalgoorlie the next morning. There was no evidence to suggest Chantelle and Leela McDougall had been on the same train.
The man could have been Popic but it was also possible Kadwell, with his history of identity theft, had posed as his friend, police said."

"Despite high hopes of a more significant breakthrough, an appeal to the public for anyone who may have seen the man produced no further leads".

Quote from article: "The last official sighting of the four was on July 13, 2007 in Busselton, about an hour’s drive from Nannup. There, they sold a car to a local dealer for $4000 and drove away in a waiting vehicle.
At the time, Popic’s father Joe told police he had recently given his son $25,000 to take care of what he had believed to be a “legal matter”.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...o/news-story/a941ec7b534905e59c7ec6f6b2997e36
c2ff9560bbef3a03ce7db453f0b97cfd.jpg

picture of the residence at Nannup.

picture of tony popic’s caravan.
853a5c054bc5c84389e4b859a90ce202.jpg

2bfd37709fc5003d6e22e29b197c493b.jpg

the missing four.
So, no mention whether they've identified the person driving the vehicle picking them up from the Busselton car dealership nor who was using Popic's ID at the Underground Backpackers?

I wonder if WAPOL added this bloke to the photoboard?
http://www.sportfishworld.com/Fishing_Photos/Fish_Photo.php?ImageID=000002211

From Gary's time in New Zealand. (Goes to how he operates his cult business to raise money and followers) http://www.spiritualdirectory.co.nz/Servers-Of-The-Divine-Plan-Re-Alignment-Workshop-206.html

[video=twitter;861750122018783232]https://twitter.com/petedavo_au/status/861750122018783232[/video]

[video=twitter;861750872891564032]https://twitter.com/petedavo_au/status/861750872891564032[/video]

[video=twitter;867543317550047233]https://twitter.com/petedavo_au/status/867543317550047233[/video]

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/n...es-grandparents-new-hope-20170525-gwcsun.html

[h=1]New image of missing Nannup girl gives grandparents new hope[/h]
The grandparents of a missing WA girl say they are hopeful a newly released age-progressed image of her may give them answers as to her whereabouts.
The new age-enhanced image of Leela McDougall was one of six images of missing children released on Thursday as part of International Missing Children's Day.

Forensic artists from the United States National Center for Missing and Exploited Children helped create the age-progressed image of Leela, who would now be 15.
Her image, and that of five other missing children, were released at the International Missing Children's Day launch in Canberra.
Leela was five-and-a-half years-old when she and her mother Chantelle and two other men, Tony Popic and Simon Kadwell, vanished from their Nannup home.
They left behind wallets, credit cards and dirty plates on the table at their home in July 2007.

A note reportedly left at the home said they were moving to Brazil. They have never been seen or heard from since.
A coronial inquest into their disappearance will be held later this year.
Leela's grandparents Jim and Cathy McDougall told WAToday they were "amazed" by the image and hoped it may encourage people to come forward should they recognise it.
"When I saw the image I felt amazed to think that she has grown up that much," Ms McDougall said.
"It's so beautiful the photograph, but I just kept thinking of all the things I've missed as she has grown up.
"There is a really good family resemblance, she looks like my niece.
"When we get home I'm going to put it in a frame and put it on my wall so I can look at her everyday."
Ms McDougall described the past decade as very difficult not knowing what had happened to their daughter and grand-daughter.
"You just feel like there is something missing in your life," she said.
"You don't know where they are or if they are alright or if they need help. You just keep thinking all these different things have happened to them.
"We would just love to know if they were OK.
"My message to anyone who sees the picture and who recognises it, report it to Crime Stoppers and Missing Persons and maybe we will find something."
Mr McDougall added: "We just want to know if they are safe and well."
The other images released on Thursday were that of Serena and Thomas Speath, Isabella and Bronte Watter and Mathieu-Pierre Macintosh.
Mathieu-Pierre is believed to be in France or Belgium and is subject of an order issued by the French Courts to have him returned to Australia.
"Thinking of Mathieu gives me hope that I'll find him," his father Michael Macintosh said.
"The age progressed image goes a long way to getting an up-to-date image of him out there."
Australian Federal Police Assistant Commissioner Debbie Platz, National Manager Crime Operations, said: "We need all Australians to get behind this cause and spread the images of these missing children as far and as wide as possible."
To share the International Missing Children's Day images visit 'The National Missing Persons Coordination' Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/AFPNMPCC/.
Anyone with information relating to any missing child is urged to contact their local police or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1495687981093.jpg
    1495687981093.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 77

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads