Australia Australia - Chantelle, 27, and Leela McDougall, 6, Toni Popic, 40, Nannup, 13 July 2007

If you have a look at the archive of thenewcall.org from Aug 18, 2007 all the contact info has been removed and left with Contact Webmaster, the maito for this is steve_hit@yahoo.com. Previous to this it had their Nannup PO Box and gateway group link. Unable to find anything for that email as yet, some reverse searching hasnt shown anything yet.
EDIT
the email is linked to this Twitter page https://twitter.com/steve_hit so not sure if he owned the company hosting the website or he created it for them
Hi it actually says steve_hlt@yahoo.com HLT not HIT

This is his personal website https://steveh.artstation.com/resume

Further entering the Amazon jungle, all copies for sale of his old paperback are all in USA. His links to USA look strong, with known followers. If you check the reviews for the kindle version of his book Servers of the Divine Plan most reviews around 2003 are kind of interesting. They all have just the one book review each. I can't rule out that some of these reviewers aren't his followers and were directed to leave a review. I wonder if any committed suicide.

Steve holt England

“raconsel" New Zealand

Lynn USA

Dr. Scott Mandelker USA

rob Perth West Australia

Cynthia Castle Llano, TX United States

anders Netherlands, Europe

Steven the Netherlands

personne Netherlands

kathy schreiber llano,texas

JoeyAmp Miami, FL USA

Valeriano Tora Colleferro (Rome) Italy

"rev_dr_paul" FL, USA

A Seeker is there too, back in 2003, and there again in 2017. Let's ask Amazon who this A Seeker is.

Just for reference his publisher Esoteric Publishing made this statement after discovering information about the author
: In a statement on his website, Mr Mitchell (Brett Mitchell, owner of the publishing company) confirmed Mr Kadwill was the author of Servers of the Divine Plan and said the book would be immediately pulled from publication.

I’d say all stock is old stock or second hand but I don’t think anyone’s making money from it now.

What an odd case, I wonder if the news of the plane crash derailed their plans somehow? We don't know the exact date they all seemingly *vanished*, right?

And also they reported they couldn't sleep? It strikes me as potentially trying to reach the 5th plane of existence in a hurry or the doomed flight scared them off. Maybe they gave up on the material world and Simon put them all under protection or hiding somewhere off grid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back