Australia Australia - Chantelle, 27, and Leela McDougall, 6, Toni Popic, 40, Nannup, 13 July 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
38F oh wow it WAS cold. Nice catch, meticulously. Now the pizza delivery in the park in the dark in the cold makes sense. I forget you are on opposite seasons. July here it is already hot or starting to get hot. That day the low here was 23C. Rather mild for July.

I have spoken over the internet with Shan low a few times about different cases like hayley Dodd and another one from Perth and while I do think he has some way out there ideas I don't think he did it. He has spent time with Margaret Dodd (Hayley's mum) and I don't think she would give time to someone who was a complete wacko. It's all weird though. Reading some of the stuff he has written is beyond cray cray. I should add that he came across as a nice bloke. Invited me for coffee to chat about a case.

Petadavo you and could be brothers from different mothers if that is you in your profile pic haha

Earlier in the thread someone was talking about him being on here but not saying who he was but maybe not being here now. I think he is still here but he has had a couple of his accounts (a couple of at least 4 I picked up on) banned.

Earlier in the thread someone was talking about him being on here but not saying who he was but maybe not being here now. I think he is still here but he has had a couple of his accounts (a couple of at least 4 I picked up on) banned.

Can we stick to the facts please froglady
Its confusing imo .Talking gossip form and not saying whom your actually talking about its too cryptic.
i think thats detrimental to solving this mystery to bring in stuff like that when it is just an unsubstantiated opinion only .
Theres a lot of facts to look at here already from the overload of news thanks .

Think everyone knows who I'm talking about from my above comments but no worries. Noted ;)

To clarify to anyone who didn't understand who I was talking about I was talking about sir laughs a lot... ... All my opinions and experiences with that person. Was just adding my thoughts on him since a lot of others have their own thoughts...

"Police clinical psychologist Kris Giesen believes that the Nannup cult members are likely dead based on evidence she examined on the group's disappearance.
A significant factor for Ms Giesen was that Chantelle and Leela McDougall had not been in contact with Ms McDougall's mother.
In the lead up to the disappearance, Ms Giesen also said that Antonio Popic had settled his affairs, which suggested he was no longer here.
Ms Geisen said at the inquest that Ms McDougall was a perfect candidate to follow the cult-leader because she rarely challenged Mr Felton in any way.
She did not believe that Mr Felton's would consider the act as murder because he was so narcissistic he would not feel guilt.
Ms Giesen described Mr Felton as a person who exerted control by isolating and manipulating people.
It was revealed by witnesses that the group had a suicide pact but no evidence of human remains has ever been found after they abandoned their Nannup home.
Ms Giesen said based on their philosophies, and comments made by Mr Felton in online forums in the lead up to their disappearance, the group had planned to end their lives.
Ms Geisen said the Brazil story was clumsy and made up to avoid scrutiny and questions and it was possible the group never travelled far from Nannup.
She thought police may have missed the location of their bodies during the search and there was no longer the ability to find them.
When questioned by Coroner Barry King if the group could still be alive she said if Mr Felton was still alive he would have popped up in online forums although it was possible he could be using a false alias.
She said it would not be hard for Mr Felton to assume another identity and start over again where no-one knew him."

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/n...d-have-been-a-psychopath-20171210-h01yt2.html

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...696875068&refsrc=https://m.facebook.com/&_rdr
7780f3ccb1e365662552b327c6306764.jpg
e178840498d62564661e9c52349a3e79.jpg

"Police clinical psychologist Kris Giesen believes that the Nannup cult members are likely dead based on evidence she examined on the group's disappearance.
A significant factor for Ms Giesen was that Chantelle and Leela McDougall had not been in contact with Ms McDougall's mother.
In the lead up to the disappearance, Ms Giesen also said that Antonio Popic had settled his affairs, which suggested he was no longer here.
Ms Geisen said at the inquest that Ms McDougall was a perfect candidate to follow the cult-leader because she rarely challenged Mr Felton in any way.
She did not believe that Mr Felton's would consider the act as murder because he was so narcissistic he would not feel guilt.
Ms Giesen described Mr Felton as a person who exerted control by isolating and manipulating people.
It was revealed by witnesses that the group had a suicide pact but no evidence of human remains has ever been found after they abandoned their Nannup home.
Ms Giesen said based on their philosophies, and comments made by Mr Felton in online forums in the lead up to their disappearance, the group had planned to end their lives.
Ms Geisen said the Brazil story was clumsy and made up to avoid scrutiny and questions and it was possible the group never travelled far from Nannup.
She thought police may have missed the location of their bodies during the search and there was no longer the ability to find them.
When questioned by Coroner Barry King if the group could still be alive she said if Mr Felton was still alive he would have popped up in online forums although it was possible he could be using a false alias.
She said it would not be hard for Mr Felton to assume another identity and start over again where no-one knew him."

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/n...d-have-been-a-psychopath-20171210-h01yt2.html

Well someone is still flogging his books off online. They have surely looked into that...

Gary is a narsasist for sure but I don't see how any mother could kill their child even if they don't think of it as killing. You would think that channel would at least go and see her parents as a sort of goodbye with leela instead of just leaving a note :/ IMO

I just don't but that.

Why sell the cars? The dogs? Clear out the home? There would be no point. What would they need money for if they were just going to kill themselves. That makes no sense. Even for Felton.

Also, the BBM at the end there... wth? So they are dead because Felton hasn't popped back up with his usual tricks in online forums? He is hardly going to be shouting "Hey! It's me, Gary! I killed my friend and my family, I'm over here!" He'd be under an alias for sure. He's done it before.

I know it's possible that all of these events happened as they did and that they could still be dead, I just don't buy it.

Would be interesting to know if gary simon got himself a stockpile of his meds or not before disappearing...
Doctors have to prescribe antipsychotics, the history would tell a tale about the strength.....What was he using ?
If he run out of them and was dependant on these chemicals to control his mania/ paranoia, delusions or to sleep then how did he cope ?
How strong was his dosage i wonder ?

( He had been using a strong dose to sleep in the day and eased off them at night, therefore staying awake all night.. in my opinion ).

From the article below :
"When people stop taking their medication too soon or too suddenly, they are at very high risk of having another episode. You should have completely recovered from psychosis and had 12 months of good mental health before even starting the discussion about stopping medication."

https://www.sane.org/mental-health-and-illness/facts-and-guides/antipsychotic-medication

I am surprised he didn't think he could heal himself and took the tablets..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back