Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know that the child vomited on the sheets and not the floor or in the bathroom?

I am trying to recall if ROB was reported as saying that he had to change the sheets because his child was sick-vomiting. This was after the statements from others at the table and staff--at first he had a different story.

Honestly, who knows. The contradictions, misreporting ,lies, whatever--make this whole story so unbelievable!!! :banghead: :banghead:

What a bloody nightmare--:( :(

Was this child 18 months old? Did Tanner and OBrien have a babysitter or a listening monitor at least? I am really confused.

Let's assume for a moment that the McCanns are guilty of nothing more than having left the children alone at night and someone came into the apartment and took and/or killed Madeleine while they were at the Tapas Bar. Maybe, after her "behavior" had worsened progessively over the course of the holiday, they even gave her a sedative of some sort that night, but it had nothing to do with her diappearance. The sedative didn't kill her, but the McCanns fully realize, although they won't own up to it, that their neglect is why she's missing.

I think the McCanns are making the same mistake a lot of guilty people make: over-compensating. Instead of taking a realistic middle-road and sticking to something that makes sense, such as checking every 30-40 minutes, they got together with friends and worked out a ridiculously frequent schedule. It's so regular that, compared to the total abandonment of the nights before, there is no way any reasonably intelligent person would believe it. Parents popping up and down like jackrabbits, multiple people gone at the same time doing the same thing and no corroborating evidence from those around them.

(And yes, meowy, an hour 15 minutes is nothing for a child.)

This is what I've kept saying here. This is the lie. They didn't check the kids as they said they did. It is the only explanation of stranger abduction which I can buy into IF they didn't check the kids like they said they did and I believe they didn't. This is why of the 'secret pact'.. and all the inconsistancies in their stories. As I said before.. if you put a bunch of adults together drinking and cutting up... and they say one of them is getting up every 15 min. to check, SOMEONE in that restaurant working or eating would notice the constant jumping up and down because if they checked like they said they would, you would constantly have someone getting up and down. It's BS. They didn't check.

I think I will wait and see what shakes out on this case. Sure it sounds worse for the parents at the moment but then it once sounded very bad for mr murat and then it sounded pretty bad for the family friend and then it sounded bad for another person and let us not forget the possible burglary-gone-bad that was also recently mentioned. Maybe the parents really did something bad. It certainly is possible or the news media might just be playing us like a fiddle . . . . . . again.

Not riding the roller coaster this time. Will wait and see what shakes out.[/quote]

In a recent survey around 20 percent of Britons say that their rooms had been robbed while on holiday. I'm one of them - a watch went missing. No break-in, a key was used. I suspected hotel staff.

The McCanns apartment was a corner one - which burglars like, in that there is more than one escape route.

If the inside of the shutters were damaged, it maybe that a burglar sought this escape route. If entrance was gained through the patio doors, the burglar may have been trapped in the villa when Gerry McCann visited. I think it has two bedrooms, although I am not sure on this point.

GM recalls there being a light on. He may have returned to the villa, checked if everything was quiet, without opening the children's bedroom door and left, or checked the children's room but not visited his own.

If GM then remained talking outside to Jeremy Wilkins(?), then person would make his escape once they had parted, which is possible due to the timing of the Jane Tanner sighting.

As an aside, having just been on holiday, I can say that I had serious reservations about leaving my child with the childcare team provided. For instance - my child went to the children's club and came back with a decorated candle... as did 30 or so of them - the day after a huge hotel fire back in the UK in Cornwall.

I could go on about the 'carers' - the two teenage girls who didn't seem to have much of a clue about safe childcare, at one point the children were put in real danger,although they were very kind.

....So maybe the McCanns took a close look at the care on offer and decided to pass. I have also read that as the holiday took place in early May - which is out of season as far as many Portuguese holidays are concerned - the childcare services were not fully operable.

I think I will wait and see what shakes out on this case. Sure it sounds worse for the parents at the moment but then it once sounded very bad for mr murat and then it sounded pretty bad for the family friend and then it sounded bad for another person and let us not forget the possible burglary-gone-bad that was also recently mentioned. Maybe the parents really did something bad. It certainly is possible or the news media might just be playing us like a fiddle . . . . . . again.

Not riding the roller coaster this time. Will wait and see what shakes out.

In a recent survey around 20 percent of Britons say that their rooms had been robbed while on holiday. I'm one of them - a watch went missing. No break-in, a key was used. I suspected hotel staff.

The McCanns apartment was a corner one - which burglars like, in that there is more than one escape route.

If the inside of the shutters were damaged, it maybe that a burglar sought this escape route. If entrance was gained through the patio doors, the burglar may have been trapped in the villa when Gerry McCann visited. I think it has two bedrooms, although I am not sure on this point.

GM recalls there being a light on. He may have returned to the villa, checked if everything was quiet, without opening the children's bedroom door and left, or checked the children's room but not visited his own.

If GM then remained talking outside to Jeremy Wilkins(?), then person would make his escape once they had parted, which is possible due to the timing of the Jane Tanner sighting.

As an aside, having just been on holiday, I can say that I had serious reservations about leaving my child with the childcare team provided. For instance - my child went to the children's club and came back with a decorated candle... as did 30 or so of them - the day after a huge hotel fire back in the UK in Cornwall.

I could go on about the 'carers' - the two teenage girls who didn't seem to have much of a clue about safe childcare, at one point the children were put in real danger,although they were very kind.

....So maybe the McCanns took a close look at the care on offer and decided to pass. I have also read that as the holiday took place in early May - which is out of season as far as many Portuguese holidays are concerned - the childcare services were not fully operable.
so the McCanns (doctors with a iq above 70) might have thought the child care was unsafe and leaving the kids with no care at all is safe? it does not follow a logical thought pattern for me. no paper, not the tabloids or the respected papers, nor the parents in any interview has claimed that the parent had no childcare options offered at the resort.

the idea about a intruder could work. it would mean a stranger picked the room to steal from that happened to have unattended children sleeping it. the intruder who broke in to steal happened to also be willing to kidnap a child. then he would have gotten very lucky that GM saw a light on but did not check on his kids. then he got very lucky again that he escaped with a child and the only person who saw him happened to be with the group that is now under suspicion.

I truly believe the McCanns and their friends are lying about checking on their children, I too think there was sedation involved, it could have been an accidental death and they are covering it up so as not to ruin their already ruined reputation.

Hoping to hear what has happened to Madelaine soon.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,,2154362,00.html

EU sex offenders list

**Now this would be a very good thing- even though most agencies, interpol, scotland yard, etc.already have names and last registered address. It can definitly be coordinated and updated to be more viable.

(this is 'my' paper--jackobean, yes, it is the hippie in me, I guess. LOL:blushing: )

Agree with this totally!

(*chuckle* I like that, thats cool... the Telegraph's mine...oh dear - im not sure i should admit that - im not a retired army colonel, lol, although i wouldnt mind their pension!!! :dance: )

I also agree that the children were not checked on. Why would the majority of the other parents use some sort of listening device or sitter or whatever and the McCann's not? Why would the guy who had a sitter volunteer to check on the others kids? In my opinion if I could hire a sitter or whatever then so could they. The McCann's, in their minds, could get away with not checking on the children because they knew that they had given their children a sedative and they would not be waking up. I agree with the others that Madeleine probably became sick from crying or overmedicating, etc. and aspirated on her own vomit. The parents freaked because they knew that they would be blamed and thus the cover-up began. MOO.

in Correio da Manha today (August 23):

http://www.correiodamanha.pt/noticia.asp?id=255036&idselect=181&idCanal=181&p=0

Copied from: http://helpmadeleine.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=latest&action=display&thread=1182386581&page=19 post # 279

Searches: Death possibility considered by the McCanns
Parents suggested PJ to search for cadaver

The first people who put the theory of Madeleine’s death on the table were the McCanns themselves. They contacted Policia Judiciaria in July, informing that they intended to use the services of a South-African radiesthesist, who presented great credits in the search for cadavers. Maddie’s parents just requested that the Policia Judiciaria would accept the knowledge of his advances, and, if they would think it was convenient, to include these in their investigation.

The McCanns were immediately confronted with the obvious. PJ said they would accept that, if the parents were also aware that they, themselves, stopped believing that Madeleine was alive. So it happened, and the professor, who came to Portugal with varied equipment, did several mediations around the Ocean Club apartment. The radius that was likely for the hiding of the body included the beach, which is located south of the resort where the girl disappeared from.

His conclusions met the elements that had already been collected by Policia Judiciaria, and his ‘credibility’ was also evaluated by the way he presented himself. The professor paid for all of his travel and lodging expenses and explicitly instructed that he wanted no publicity around his discoveries.

It was only after that episode that the English dogs came over. They were suggested by British police, as everything pointed to a death scenario. And they also validated the same path, which indicates that the child’s body can be hidden nearby, or even on the beach. Less than 1 kilometer from the location where she was last seen alive.

Speech changed over the last weeks

After it became public that the PJ had stopped looking for a child, and was concentrating on the recovery of a cadaver, the McCanns evidenced some discomfort. Through various means, they made public that they did not know that was the possibility that was being considered by the authorities, and never revealed that they had advanced this possibility themselves.

Then, they made believe they were going to demand explanations from the Judiciaria – a meeting that has been successively postponed because the samples from the collected residues were not finished yet – but now they show a complete inversion in their speech. In an interview that was given yesterday to Spanish daily newspaper ‘El Mundo’, Kate again mentions kidnapping and even says that her daughter could be living in Spain.

Another thing that has been perplexing authorities is the possibility that the couple might return to England, at a time when the investigation seems to have found a solid course. CM knows that possibility was never equated to investigators, although they accept it as highly likely to happen over the next few weeks.

CM could also find out that the delay in the arrival of results of the exams that were requested from the Birmingham lab, is confusing the investigation. Seventeen days after the first samples were sent to England, the lab still gives no information, either official or officiously. Nobody knows whether there are any preliminary results, if the samples have any quality to extract any genetic profile, or even if it was detected to be a human residue.

And if PJ believes they do not depend on those exams to proceed with the investigation, the truth is that the confirmation that those are Maddie’s residues is fundamental to define what are the next steps to be taken.

(article continues)

from Lusa this morning:

http://noticias.sapo.pt/lusa/artigo/rQ%2BivLS5+xNydb+dp88oLA.html

Copied from: http://helpmadeleine.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=latest&action=display&thread=1182386581&page=19 post # 278

Madeleine: Police in Cartagena investigates witness information that say they saw the girl

Múrcia, Espanha, 23 Ago (Lusa) – Agents of Guardia Civil in Cartagena, close to Murcia (Spain), are investigating the claim of two women who, last Tuesday, said they had seen Madeleine McCann, a police source told Lusa today.

The source explained that two women presented themselves to Guardia Civil at the early evening of Tuesday and assured they had seen the British child at a gas station close to Tentegorra, in the municipal district of Cartagena.

According to the witnesses, the girl was accompanied by a man who, after realizing that the women were observing him, hurried the child into the car, a Citroen ZX model.

The parents of Madeleine McCann had manifested their confidence that their daughter would be alive and in Spain, in interviews that were printed on Wednesday by three Spanish newspapers.

Madeleine McCann, 4, disappeared on May 4, from an apartment at Praia da Luz, Lagos.

I also agree that the children were not checked on. Why would the majority of the other parents use some sort of listening device or sitter or whatever and the McCann's not? Why would the guy who had a sitter volunteer to check on the others kids? In my opinion if I could hire a sitter or whatever then so could they. The McCann's, in their minds, could get away with not checking on the children because they knew that they had given their children a sedative and they would not be waking up. I agree with the others that Madeleine probably became sick from crying or overmedicating, etc. and aspirated on her own vomit. The parents freaked because they knew that they would be blamed and thus the cover-up began. MOO.

Rhett -I think that this senerio is very possible. I don't believe that the McCanns harmed Maddie intentionally (other than they left her alone). I think it is very possible that she was sedated, accidentally overdosed and this has been covered up. That being said I think that if this is what happened Kate will eventually crack. As a mother I don't believe she could live the rest of her life without telling the truth. All the false news reports aside, I feel that something like this is more likely than her being abducted. JMHO

Another one for the hinky meter. I wonder when the McCanns are going to make this be about finding Madeleine.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=477214&in_page_id=1811

"Both the McCanns are hard-working, law abiding professionals. It is very important to protect their reputation."

:rolleyes:

Oh well, that explains everything. Let's pack it up and go home. The McCanns couldn't possibly be guilty of doing anything wrong in her disappearance.

Catching up on all the hard work you guys have been doing, Colomom dont stop being the caring wonderful person you are, you have been very instrumental in getting all the information together, and you make it easier for people to understand, you are doing a great job and I for one deeply appreciate all you have done.

Thank you Shazza...and thank you everyone for your support and kind words. :blowkiss:

Was this child 18 months old? Did Tanner and OBrien have a babysitter or a listening monitor at least? I am really confused.

Morning Petra,

I am pretty sure that the child reported as vomiting was about the same age as Madeleine. She is the little girl climbing the airplane steps holding Maddie's hand and sitting beside her on the bus. (see her here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUcVncYr6xc)

Morning Petra,

I am pretty sure that the child reported as vomiting was about the same age as Madeleine. She is the little girl climbing the airplane steps holding Maddie's hand and sitting beside her on the bus. (see her here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUcVncYr6xc)

Oh, isn't that lovely....Gerry says "*advertiser censored** off" in front of all those little kids....first time I think I've seen this. :doh:

Another one for the hinky meter. I wonder when the McCanns are going to make this be about finding Madeleine.

As Kate McCann said, it's very "unhelpful" to have people people speculate on what the McCanns did that night, because people will stop looking for Maddie. And presumably, stop buying bracelets and posters as well.

What is the money raised actually being used for? Not private investigator, right? The website/blog, the poster printings and the bracelet production...but what actual physical act that would track Maddie down is being financed? Other than balloon launches and piper concerts, of course.
Am I missing something here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member