Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please pm me where there is information on X-Tina attending the X-Mas Party? I know it's been discussed, but did we ever see anything that was coming from a source? I would like to add it to my timeline for the 14th/15th.

There's quite a discrepancy in the timeline over the Christmas Party. Either there was a 2nd Christmas party on the 15th or a mistake over the dates.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/17/missing.marine/index.html

JACKSONVILLE, North Carolina (CNN) -- Christina Laurean has told authorities she was attending a Christmas party on the night her husband allegedly killed pregnant Marine Lance Cpl. Maria Lauterbach, according to police.

Christina Laurean told police she was at a Christmas party for her husband's Marine unit during the late afternoon and evening of December 15, Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown told CNN. Her husband did not attend the party, she told authorities.

Christina Laurean told police she was at a Christmas party for her husband's Marine unit during the late afternoon and evening of December 15, Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown told CNN. Her husband did not attend the party, she told authorities.

There's quite a discrepancy in the timeline over the Christmas Party. Either there was a 2nd Christmas party on the 15th or a mistake over the dates.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/17/missing.marine/index.html

JACKSONVILLE, North Carolina (CNN) -- Christina Laurean has told authorities she was attending a Christmas party on the night her husband allegedly killed pregnant Marine Lance Cpl. Maria Lauterbach, according to police.

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:
Ok, which is actual fact?
Again where was wify 14th and now 15th?
We were to believe that the cell phone was dead on the 14th.
So if Maria was alive or dead on the 14th, where again was wify on the 14th and 15th?
Something REALLY smells here. :bang:

I would think that a shop party would take place on a weekday. They typically did when my ex was enlisted.

Well, we know for sure that the unit's party was indeed scheduled for Friday afternoon.

Clearly, someone didn't get their story "straight" on this one. :doh:

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:
Ok, which is actual fact?
Again where was wify 14th and now 15th?
We were to believe that the cell phone was dead on the 14th.
So if Maria was alive or dead on the 14th, where again was wify on the 14th and 15th?
Something REALLY smells here. :bang:

Either way it really doesn't help Christina. It seems clear that Maria was murdered the 14th. There is no way CL could have gotten the crime scene cleaned up, the body buried, and the car stashed BEFORE his wife got home. Especially since he was caught on tape two days later purchasing the paint to cover the blood stains.

Either way it really doesn't help Christina. It seems clear that Maria was murdered the 14th. There is no way CL could have gotten the crime scene cleaned up, the body buried, and the car stashed BEFORE his wife got home. Especially since he was caught on tape two days later purchasing the paint to cover the blood stains.

Exactly! So, my question is now...why is she under wraps? Have they offered her a deal? I cannot believe that a picture of her has not been leaked. That just blows my mind.

I would pretty much bet a million bucks on the fact that the christmas party was on the 14th. My hubby has been in the Army for 15 yrs and we have been together 10 years and we have never attended a christmas party on the weekend.

In my experience, They usually let everyone off at noon (half day) and then everyone (military) is usually expected (mandatory) they show up at the Christmas Party, don't really have to stay long, just pretty much show your face. Alot of the times for the lower enlisted from my experience, it isn't such a big deal if they don't show up, compared to the senior nco's. .

Maybe that is why Xtina went to the party and he didn't. Possible that she showed up and said he is not feeling well, he had to take care of something, whatever she might have said. If she had been in the marines, she was probably comfortable at a party without him there. Maybe she went so people wouldnt wonder where he was or maybe if they seen her they would assume he was there somewhere too.

Every year for hubby it is usually a unit xmas party and there are atleast 100 people there. I know most of the times everything is so chaotic with all the kids running around that if I see a spouse, then I just assume their hubby or wife is running around socializing.

She could have told anyone who asked...."he is around here somewhere", maybe this is what gave them more time without people suspecting anything. So maybe she was covering for him, while getting their daughter out of the house as well, so he could do whatever they had planned.

And managed to buy a bus ticket during that time as well!

And Xtina's dad said she told him she was at work during the time the murder took place. Work or Xmas party? Which one was it?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/23/missing.marine/index.html

(snips)
A North Carolina grand jury will meet Thursday to consider first degree murder and other charges against a fugitive Marine accused of killing a fellow Marine and burying her body beneath a fire pit in his backyard.
Hudson said he planned an 11 a.m. news conference Thursday to announce the grand jury's decision.

The military has just completed its own autopsy on Lauterbach's body with her family's permission, said Hudson. He is trying to get the results of that.

Thanks for the insight, dimples! :)

I think you're right about the date, because that article on the CNN website states: "Lance Cpl. Maria Lauterbach was eight months pregnant when she was reported missing December 19. Authorities say she was killed four days earlier." Four days earlier would be 12/15 ....... and later in the article it states that xtina told LE "Lauterbach showed up at their home on December 15, and told him she was planning to leave the area. Maria Lauterbach was disoriented, agitated and acting."

BUT ... we now know that Maria "showed up at their home" on 12/14 ..... IOW, you are 100% correct.

hmmmmmm ....... could xtina have lied to LE? :waitasec:

I would pretty much bet a million bucks on the fact that the christmas party was on the 14th. My hubby has been in the Army for 15 yrs and we have been together 10 years and we have never attended a christmas party on the weekend.

In my experience, They usually let everyone off at noon (half day) and then everyone (military) is usually expected (mandatory) they show up at the Christmas Party, don't really have to stay long, just pretty much show your face. Alot of the times for the lower enlisted from my experience, it isn't such a big deal if they don't show up, compared to the senior nco's. .

Maybe that is why Xtina went to the party and he didn't. Possible that she showed up and said he is not feeling well, he had to take care of something, whatever she might have said. If she had been in the marines, she was probably comfortable at a party without him there. Maybe she went so people wouldnt wonder where he was or maybe if they seen her they would assume he was there somewhere too.

Every year for hubby it is usually a unit xmas party and there are atleast 100 people there. I know most of the times everything is so chaotic with all the kids running around that if I see a spouse, then I just assume their hubby or wife is running around socializing.

She could have told anyone who asked...."he is around here somewhere", maybe this is what gave them more time without people suspecting anything. So maybe she was covering for him, while getting their daughter out of the house as well, so he could do whatever they had planned.

Exactly! So, my question is now...why is she under wraps? Have they offered her a deal? I cannot believe that a picture of her has not been leaked. That just blows my mind.

I can't believe CNN/FOX (SOMEONE!) hasn't tracked down her high school year book! :waitasec: #@$*!@(%^(!!!!!!

In my experience, They usually let everyone off at noon (half day) and then everyone (military) is usually expected (mandatory) they show up at the Christmas Party, don't really have to stay long, just pretty much show your face. Alot of the times for the lower enlisted from my experience, it isn't such a big deal if they don't show up, compared to the senior nco's.

<snip>

Right. I never recall a unit party on the weekend. They would release everyone at noon. My ex was a LCpl at the time and always went - like you said, he was expected to at least show his face.

Ok how in the world was she seen on camera at the ATM on Dec 14th at 4:20 p.m.....

LE has now said they believe she was killed on the 14th, which it had to be after 4:30 p.m.....more than likely she was killed after 5:00 p.m. since we know she was alive at 4:30 from ATM camera.

Xtina, says she got home from the xmas party (if it was on the 14th) at around 7:00 p.m.

That is only 2 hours tops...for him to kill her, hide her body, do something with her car, clean up the blood so that it is not noticeable(atleast on the inside of the house for sure). So that Xtina doesn't know anything is going on.

My opinion of course is that she atleast knew what he was doing(if she wasn't there herself). He didn't have the paint and stuff on the 14th, so how could he clean all the blood up so good that she wouldn't notice it, if she wasn't involved.

If he did something like that without her knowledge would he really take a chance on her not walking out into the garage and seeing something suspicious? That is a really really big chance to take if she wasn't in on it somehow.

I wouldnt be suprised one bit at all if she wasn't the one that helped him with the burying and painting and whatever else was done.

Dimples, that's what I am wondering, too. Two hours isn't a long time. xtina at least had to come home when he was on his mad cleaning frenzy to get rid of the blood, imo.

Don't forget about the bus ticket! When and who had the time to buy that on the 14th?

TIMELINE:

I posted timeline from 12/14 to 12/20:

check it out!!!! Don't bash me please............did the best I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet