The Ramseys are Cleared

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Very true. BTK took one victim to his church and re dressed her in bondage clothing and took pics.

No way a Stage four cancer survivor kills her own child. Cances gives you instant clarity on what's important. Bed wetting and that nonsense....please.

Such a good point.......

I would say any woman that dresses her 6 year old up to look like a tart, does not have any 'clarity' what is 'really' important in life, cancer survivor or not.

Declared innocent?

I think the DA might feel this proves their innocence but unfortunately to people who have been paying attention all along, this won't convince them.

Btw, OJ was declared innocent also.

No, OJ was declared not guilty - big difference.

I just read the Nancy Grace transcript, and was really excited to hear from someone at the lab who did the testing! But...she never confirmed that the DNA matched the panty DNA. She explained what Touch DNA is; she stated that they recovered some from JB's leggings; but she never said that it matched the panty DNA. What a missed opportunity, Nancy! I'm guessing it matched a little--as in, both came from a white male--but without knowing if it was a strong match, it doesn't mean much.

Patsy wrote that note. The scale that you and others keep referring to does NOT exist. Every graphology association in the country has been asked and no such 1-5 scale exists, so that half point nonsense is just that...nonsense!

This "perverted " was non other than one of the THREE Ramseys in the home that night

The LACK of intruder evidence is only topped by the ABUNDANCE of Ramsey involvement evidence; this intruder left absolutely nothing but some rogue skin cells after being through the house lurking and waiting for hours? Give me a break!

When David Westerfield came into the Van Damn home and found Danielle's bedroom upstairs and then took her back down the stairs and out of the home not a shred of evidence showed he had ever been there. Yet, he most certainly was there.

And in the Greone case there must not have been any evidence that Duncan left behind because for 7 weeks LE had no earthly idea who he was.

And we don't know if other evidence is there that includes this perp. Only the panties and outerwear have been tested thus far.

imoo

And who is going to ritualistically abuse a child in their own home who wasn't meant to die and who doesn't bring any of his or her own instruments??

My opinion is that the restraints, tape, garrott were all done after she was unconscious, and the "perp" --that's a hysterical Patsy Ramsey in my view--thought she was already dead.

And your view differs from the actual evidence.

I just read the Nancy Grace transcript, and was really excited to hear from someone at the lab who did the testing! But...she never confirmed that the DNA matched the panty DNA. She explained what Touch DNA is; she stated that they recovered some from JB's leggings; but she never said that it matched the panty DNA. What a missed opportunity, Nancy! I'm guessing it matched a little--as in, both came from a white male--but without knowing if it was a strong match, it doesn't mean much.

I can't help seeing this as a PR stunt by the DA.

My predictions: Lacy is going to end up in a Hal Haddon related job, the mystery DNA will not match any child predator and is not the killer's.

No way a Stage four cancer survivor kills her own child. Cances gives you instant clarity on what's important. Bed wetting and that nonsense....please.Such a good point.......

Ummm - Patsy was not a survivor though. She was only in remission and lacking clarity on anything real.
And you know her precise state of mind how? Were you a close and personal friend?
Sleuther, I bolded your replies to others posts....you're inconsistentcy is telling

When David Westerfield came into the Van Damn home and found Danielle's bedroom upstairs and then took her back down the stairs and out of the home not a shred of evidence showed he had ever been there. Yet, he most certainly was there.

And in the Greone case there must not have been any evidence that Duncan left behind because for 7 weeks LE had no earthly idea who he was.

And we don't know if other evidence is there that includes this perp. Only the panties and outerwear have been tested thus far.

imoo

Westerfield was in and out of the house ASAP, same with Couey.

This alleged intruder apparently went into about every room in the house, touched all kinds of items, moved the victim around, took her clothes off, put them back on again....picks up pads, pencils, blankets, paintbrushes, rope...

There is no doubt that an intruder can come in, commit a crime and leave no trace, but the level of time and all of the activities attributed to this intruder...that I don't believe.

You're making up facts. Patsy's handwriting didn't "completely match the ranson note found in her home."

I don't know you, and have no idea where you've come from or what you know, however YOU can go back to the link that I previously provided and educate yourself.

You're welcome! :)

Hi Grainne,

I used to believe a similar theroy and went back and forth for years. It's hard to believe anything that comes out of the Boulder DA's office, that's what makes this news hard to swallow. I don't know enough about touch DNA to make a statement here but find it hard to believe that anything could match the contaiminated blood DNA found in the panties to make a conclusion that excludes the parents. Their refusal to help the investigation even to this day lends me to stay further on the Ramsey side of the fense.

They never refused to help. From the beginning, the prosecutor thought they Ramseys were guilty and much disinformation was put forth. This dna in two different places is conclusive. They didn't do it.

They never refused to help. From the beginning, the prosecutor thought they Ramseys were guilty and much disinformation was put forth. This dna in two different places is conclusive. They didn't do it.

Do you know anything about this case?

Really? Alex Hunter thought they were guilty?

I don't think so...

If we're looking at issues of credibility - how long was it they said the house was fully surrounded by snow without footsteps, so there was no possible way there was an intruder? It took a fair bit for the photographs to be looked at to realize there were plenty of gaps in that snow.

JMO, but I've seen far more LE bias against rather than for the Ramseys, up until it finally became clear there simply was no case. They've been trying for years to get anything on them. There was nothing to get.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Westerfield was in and out of the house ASAP, same with Couey.

This alleged intruder apparently went into about every room in the house, touched all kinds of items, moved the victim around, took her clothes off, put them back on again....picks up pads, pencils, blankets, paintbrushes, rope...

There is no doubt that an intruder can come in, commit a crime and leave no trace, but the level of time and all of the activities attributed to this intruder...that I don't believe.

Media, ITA.

...and in addition, 'this intruder' had the audacity do 'all of this' and also
to frame the R's in the process by exact replication of PR's handwriting, syntax, etc in the RN and by placing 'known' special items to JBR on and near her 'for comfort' to implicate her parent(s). Darn this guy was Good...Yeah Right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back