Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Florida - has anyone considered alligators? I hate to even think it, let alone type it, but there was a case of a child's body being left in alligator alley to be "disposed of". That body was found, but perhaps that's not always the case? I believe there was speculation that alligators might have been involved with Trenton Duckett.
NO - I posted this a few days ago. Living in South Florida all my life - I have seen this. Alligators won't eat dead meat - they have to make the kill. Many a murderer thought this a way to cover it up - drive out alligator alley and dump the body - only to have it found a week or so later. Now - we have wondered in the past few years about the pythons out there - they are becoming so prevalent - but you wouldn't have them up that far I don't think.

Respectfully snipped ~
If Caylee isn't home by her birthday, the torment the Anthonys will have...it will be a severe reality check that their daughter has yet again lied to them...very sad.

And if they bail her out, they will be $50,000 poorer! She not only lied, ran up credit cards, but they put up $50,000 to hear her lie again.:mad:

Salem

Speaking of Florida - has anyone considered alligators? I hate to even think it, let alone type it, but there was a case of a child's body being left in alligator alley to be "disposed of". That body was found, but perhaps that's not always the case? I believe there was speculation that alligators might have been involved with Trenton Duckett.

Someone local posted that alligators will only eat live meat.

SS, I'm still looking! BRB.

Let's think about that for a minute. When people die...we sometimes hear them being referred to as being "close" or "always near". Just a thought...

That is exactly what I think everytime she says that. Which, has been often, hasn't it?!?

This is why I think she may have had some help. She is a small woman and with the weight of a dead body, how could she carry it very far??? I know my 3 year old grandson gets heavy when he falls asleep on the couch. When I have babysat and carried him from the couch to his bed he is very heavy for me to carry and I am bigger than Casey!! Would she have driven somewhere in the woods with her or put her in with the alligators?

Respectfully snipped ~

And if they bail her out, they will be $50,000 poorer! She not only lied, ran up credit cards, but they put up $50,000 to hear her lie again.:mad:

Salem

Either way, they're screwed unless Caylee comes home.

Im not Suzi, but I think Caylee died the night of the 15th or early the 16th at the Anthony home.

agreed. Now We just need to know from Tony and the DJ about the car from the 16th to the 27th. Did she drive it was it parked etc.

Today, 07:02 AM
SuziQ
user_online.gif

SS, here is the comment about when George stated a neighbor took the gas cans.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html

(snips)
Friday, investigators went to the Anthony family home and removed gas cans. The cans were reported stolen in late June around the time Caylee may have disappeared. George Anthony said the cans were taken by a neighbor but admits his daughter had stolen gas from his home in the past. Sources close to the investigation say they don't believe the cans were used to burn or destroy evidence. But investigators do want to test the cans to see if they were near Caylee before she disappeared.

Gma keeps saying that we all need to focus on Caley and not Casey. It is kind of like we are going to a football game and Casey has the car keys, the directions to the stadium and the tickets. Our first step in getting to that game is to speak to Casey. I am still on the side of the Anthonys. (minus Casey) But I reckon they make it hard sometimes.

This is why I think she may have had some help. She is a small woman and with the weight of a dead body, how could she carry it very far??? I know my 3 year old grandson gets heavy when he falls asleep on the couch. When I have babysat and carried him from the couch to his bed he is very heavy for me to carry and I am bigger than Casey!! Would she have driven somewhere in the woods with her or put her in with the alligators?

If she can carry a 5 gallon gas can full of gas I believe she can carry Caylee.

Today, 07:02 AM
SuziQ
user_online.gif

SS, here is the comment about when George stated a neighbor took the gas cans.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html

(snips)
Friday, investigators went to the Anthony family home and removed gas cans. The cans were reported stolen in late June around the time Caylee may have disappeared. George Anthony said the cans were taken by a neighbor but admits his daughter had stolen gas from his home in the past. Sources close to the investigation say they don't believe the cans were used to burn or destroy evidence. But investigators do want to test the cans to see if they were near Caylee before she disappeared.

I know we have no knowledge or proof one way or the other but if a neighbor took them why does LE now have them?

agreed. Now We just need to know from Tony and the DJ about the car from the 16th to the 27th. Did she drive it was it parked etc.
I think LE has checked all the traffic cams they have out there. You would be surprised how much footage you can get nowadays - track from the traffic cam to the next shopping center cam - to the next bank ATM cam - to the next traffic cam -

I'm sure they (LE) have this footage already - and I'm willing to bet its a little telling.

i agree....

How long really has it gone on. Caylee could be on vacation just like someone said last night in PR. Don't forget that she was not reported missing supposedly for 31 days. Who does that? Every other person we have seen do stuff like this reports it immediately.

OK, maybe not a hoax. But this has got to be the craziest family in the universe. All Im saying is maybe we should consider it.

Oh yeah and I'm still waiting for the answer of why no one in this family can keep a straight face while talking to the press. Even if the grandparents are covering up, while laugh. They would still feel emotion. Oddly, they are smiling like she wasn't even kidnapped. Even if they believe Casey is telling the truth, what the hell is so funny.

And don't let me get started on Casey. She supposedly knows who took her kid but she won't tell because she is scared for the family. But she thinks that Caylee will be home for her birthday? WTF? Did they get some ransom demand that we don't know about? Or do they think that the person will change their mind, come forward and go to jail for kidnapping. Caylee was taken because of a drug debt or something? Still no ransom.

Im sorry, this case just makes my head hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper