Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

I feel she is referring to Caylee...

If Casey was at the house as George states on 24th June at this time,she can't be talking to Amy about Amy. On the 24th of June "the past 9 days" would be the 16th June. 1) who is Casey talking to 2) who is she Cindy?

As found online:
==================================================

Drug Street Names:

• Zanny-Bars - 2mg long rectangular tablets, brand name Xanax, chemical name Alprazolam
  • Zannies - Also spelled Xannies, term for Xanax.

I was actually feeling sick to my stomach, as I was reading this. :frown:

I'm still catching up. Not sure if this has been posted yet.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

(snip)
Sources close to the investigation told WESH 2 News that detectives have been collecting items from the Anthony home from a suitcase Casey Anthony had with her on July 15, when the search began.

The source said that most of what has been collected this week has been articles of clothing that were in the suitcase. Investigators are looking for stains and microscopic evidence that could be used for FBI crime lab tests.

A lot of things can be deducted in this case... and the fact that they are conducting all of these searches, offering immunity, etc.. can lead me to one thing . . .

The tests in the car were inconclusive.

If Casey was at the house as George states on 24th June at this time,she can't be talking to Amy about Amy. On the 24th of June "the past 9 days" would be the 16th June. 1) who is Casey talking to 2) who is she Cindy?

But she could have been talking to Jesse.

Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:15pm on June 17th, 2008

cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in

This one however is to Amy. Cheer her up about what?

Originally Posted by liltigress
I took this to mean that it was AMY they were discussing about "SHE"

To Troy on Facebook
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

To Troy on Facebook
Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

That's why I thought it was about Amy. Thanks!

As found online:

Drug Street Names:

• Zanny-Bars - 2mg long rectangular tablets, brand name Xanax, chemical name Alprazolam

zanny could it be a combo of xanax and nanny as well as nic for the drug?

Casey Anthony wrote

This is the one that gets to me most.

WTH????
What a statement to make unless the forensics they already have back are not conclusive!

Thanks for the quote!

I think it is a common practice of police to say that they are looking for children alive even though they have strong suspicions they are dead. Even then they will keep saying they believe the child is alive unless the evidence show them otherwise. Can you imagine if they said they think the child was dead in all those cases, and people stopped looking for the babies? They can't do that.

They always say that in similar cases....it doesn't mean this is what they think or where they are looking at, but this is what they have to tell the public.

Ther was a question a few days back about whether George had been living at the house,what I'm thinking is maybe Cindy had not been living at the house.

Sorry if I missed it but where is all this Cindy might not have been living at the house coming from???

I took this to mean that it was AMY they were discussing about "SHE"

To Troy on Facebook
miss ya, yo.

To Troy on Facebook
Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

Thank You for pulling this up!!!! That's how I remembered it but it's so nice to see it in black and white again :blowkiss:

But she could have been talking to Jesse.

Patty do you think that maybe Cindy was not living at the house when this all happened. Remember George did the first TV interview.

Zanny the Nanny is a character in a book called
Starbuck Twins Mysteries #03: A Voice in the Wind

So Amy and Casey were suppose to move in on the 15th/16th which probably caused the riff between Cindy and Casey.

Something happens to Caylee on the 15th/16th and Casey runs to Tony's instead of teh new place because noone lives there yet and so there is probably no furniture/food/etc an she has left her parent's house with almost nothing but a suitcase or backpack.

The message to Troy was saying that neither her nor Amy had moved in yet and there was some kind of drama going on (maybe between Amy and Ricardo or JP at the current apt?)

Then Amy writes to Troy saying that she was still at Ricardo's.

Casey Anthony wrote

I think Casey was telling Amy to cheer up. "Cheer up me lady!" (say it with a British accent) is telling Amy to cheer up.

A lot of things can be deducted in this case... and the fact that they are conducting all of these searches, offering immunity, etc.. can lead me to one thing . . .

The tests in the car were inconclusive.

I don't think that at all. I think whatever came back from the labs gave probable cause for a search warrant. And no one from the D.A.'s office is offering immunity to anyone in this case. They aren't even considering it.

As found online:

Drug Street Names:

:bang: :bang:

I could totally see young selfish irresponsible mothers giving zanax to their kids to sleep so they can go out partying and calling the xanax as zanny - like an ''inside joke''?

:bang::bang:

But the comment is TO Amy and she refers to another "she" indicating another female...which I think is Caylee as it seems she is referring to her mothers house with the 'Drammmaaa" bit.

No it was on TROY'S wall not Amy's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member