Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #103

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he's giving himself a week. Go figure.

"A week" Then she's going back to jail in a week? Otherwise, he's going to have to leave his 24/7 monitors with her until the trial is completed and that could be months and months from now.

I believe LE is keeping everything "close to the belt" in this case. I have noticed unlike a lot of other cases, there is very little information being put out by LE except when to do so would benefit the investigation.

I feel if they had even the slightest indication that child was alive, they would be conducting full scale searches all over Orlando.

What bothers me the most is the FBI is on the case and they are not conducting any searches for the child. They handle missing children cases all the time and they have very professional search teams which they are not using in this case.

Exactly! If they truly believed Caylee was alive, they would be searching extensively!

"A week" Then she's going back to jail in a week? Otherwise, he's going to have to leave his 24/7 monitors with her until the trial is completed and that could be months and months from now.
this will be interesting - he gives it one week - then what? He revokes the bond and slams her back in the slammer? Wonder what she'll have to say about that?

hmmm..how does this work..it's another mystery! I wear 6-8 pants depending on time of year. I wear 6 hanes undies (hanes rock!) but even when I'm in my fat pants, size 8 undies are too big. I'm confused now!

Hanes Rock!!!:rocker:

So, if Padilla is giving a week, is he planing on keeping a person from his crew there with her for the duration? That could be a while, especially if they charge her with something more serious. I have a feeling he will regret this whole thing.

She is being arraigned on 24 Aug, right? I bet THAT's when she goes in for a while . . .

So, if Padilla is giving a week, is he planing on keeping a person from his crew there with her for the duration? That could be a while, especially if they charge her with something more serious. I have a feeling he will regret this whole thing.
If they charge her with something more serious - they will up the bond. But, I'm giving this guy the benefit of the doubt. I think he truly wants to find Caylee. I think its a personal thing with him - he's told that story about loosing his daughter at that soccer game a couple of times now and I think that episode hit him really hard! Let's just sit back and watch the show. What could it hurt? I am kinda worried about her safety tho - there are some real crazies out there and I don't want to see some nut take her out - or anyone else for that matter.

what, you're in 4's instead of your regular 5-7? I'm thinking with all my cheez-its following this case I will need my Christmas 8's if I'm not careful!

This will be Casey's week
:grouphug::bath::google::couch::poke:
:alien:shakehead::pinocchio::spit::cop::behindbar

I have no idea what Padillas end game is here. It sure is a curious statement though.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17219601/detail.html

(snip)
Padilla said he'll speak with Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, on Monday to determine the best scenario for getting her out of jail.

He also said he's giving himself a week to find Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91