Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Padilla, I know you are only privy to so much information, but do you know if Casey is still maintaining that she told Jeff Hopkins and "Juliette Lewis" about the Caylee being kidnapped? And if she is, do you know if it would be a violation of her current conditions to contact them, or try to track down "Zenaida" herself (by phone, internet, etc)

Thanks in advance.

Mr. Padilla, I know you are only privy to so much information, but do you know if Casey is still maintaining that she told Jeff Hopkins and "Juliette Lewis" about the Caylee being kidnapped? And if she is, do you know if it would be a violation of her current conditions to contact them, or try to track down "Zenaida" herself (by phone, internet, etc)

Thanks in advance.

I am not sure who those people are.

Tony, your uncle mentioned Casey's a few of Casey's friends including JP Chatt.
You've probably heard the theory that he might be Caylee's dad, is he someone LP is seriously looking at ? I posted some info I found on the Chatt family on the Geraldo Rivera thread from last night if you wanna take a look. It explains how I found the info.
It looks like JP's family has some serious $$ and help to run and international shipping company. Planes, boats, cash. Just thought it was interesting. There's a link to the company site with I believe both of JP's parents listed on the Geraldo thread.

Tony,
What's Casey's story as of today?
-She handed Caylee over to Zanieda
-One of her friends has Caylee but she is afraid to tell Law Enforcement for fear?
-She has no idea who kidnapped Caylee?

Tony,
What's Casey's story as of today?
-She handed Caylee over to Zanieda
-One of her friends has Caylee but she is afraid to tell Law Enforcement for fear?
-She has no idea who kidnapped Caylee?

I have not spoken with Casey regarding any of the stories.

Mr Tony,

Your Uncle was saying it could have some of Casey's friends that have Caylee. Has Casey been helpful in identifying and putting him in touch with them?

Thank you.

How are the grandparents holding up? This has to be really devastating to them and their lives.

Tony, your uncle mentioned Casey's a few of Casey's friends including JP Chatt.
You've probably heard the theory that he might be Caylee's dad, is he someone LP is seriously looking at ? I posted some info I found on the Chatt family on the Geraldo Rivera thread from last night if you wanna take a look. It explains how I found the info.
It looks like JP's family has some serious $$ and help to run and international shipping company. Planes, boats, cash. Just thought it was interesting. There's a link to the company site with I believe both of JP's parents listed on the Geraldo thread.

Thanks!! You have some very good insight here!!!

How are the grandparents holding up? This has to be really devastating to them and their lives.

Great people really struggling with this most difficult situation. I have seen postings here and other places that they are crazy and the household is insane. Nothing I have seen points in that direction. I really like the family!!

Do you know if your uncle will release her calls and whereabouts from June 17th from the ping search?

Mr Tony,

Your Uncle was saying it could have some of Casey's friends that have Caylee. Has Casey been helpful in identifying and putting him in touch with them?

Thank you.

Casey is not speaking with my uncle because of advice from her attorney and Leonard is respecting that.

Many of us are far away, but we're all drawn together on this, especially given so many of us are parents. In your opinion is there anything that those of us that are nowhere near there can do to help?

Okay I think you mis-understood me...IF Casey were to try and escape would your uncle be able to do anything legally. I completely understand what your uncle is doing. As a matter of fact I would like for him to go on more talk shows..he throws out a little more info each time.

She has the ankle monitor so it would be almost impossible for her to escape. This will be a tough week for getting information out about Caylee because of the democratic convention. The media except for local coverage has all but disappeared.

Did you see the news article that quoted your uncle tonight saying that he knows who has Caylee, and he's going to go after them soon if they don't return her?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Oh, and one more question, and I"ll quit. Is there any way that you can ask Rob and the other guy in the RV what song the rolling rock band played today in front of the Anthonys' home?

Tell us a little bit about the babysitting situation.

How long does each 'shift' last? Do you have someone in the house overnight as well as during waking hours?

Casey is not speaking with my uncle because of advice from her attorney and Leonard is respecting that.

Thank you.

Do you know who is following up on the information she is said to be providing Baez to help find Caylee?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member