CocoaMom's Church Theory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This very interesting. my first though is why would you leave one flip flop a less you were spook and a hurry to get out there.:confused: I am looking at flip flops by my door. and we have four pairs. and anyone in my family will wear which ever pair is available they like four dollars at wm. This is great and one of the best sleuth that i seem yet. Good Job

Quick question & I'm not 100% sure this was even the right thread....

That picture of Casey & Caylee carrying a football in some park-like area..... where was THAT taken?

Man! Casey looked PUT OUT that she was stuck with Caylee when she could have been having fun with her friends. She looked positively MISERABLE. Ick.

Ok... here's the pic:

caylee1.jpg

Well, she doesn't look miserable to me, just a Mom walking with her daughter who doesn't happen to have a huge smile on her face. As a Mom myself, I appreciate that she is holding Caylee's hand.

And, she WAS having fun with her friends as this was a party at the Oviedo house and other kids were there.

I wish that people would stop looking for any negative they can find in the pics. I wonder how many of us have pics. of us with our kids, which could be interpreted to be that we look "miserable".:)

Well, she doesn't look miserable to me, just a Mom walking with her daughter who doesn't happen to have a huge smile on her face. As a Mom myself, I appreciate that she is holding Caylee's hand.

And, she WAS having fun with her friends as this was a party at the Oviedo house and other kids were there.

I wish that people would stop looking for any negative they can find in the pics. I wonder how many of us have pics. of us with our kids, which could be interpreted to be that we look "miserable".:)

I think that picture was taken at Lauren's house. Someone had pictures of that house...it is now on the market.

I am on Murt's site in the chat room and keep asking if he has checked out this AWESOME theory and he WILL NOT answer me!!!!!! I have asked about 10 times and he won't give me a response!

KC could have had Caylee in a stroller

You know, in everything I have read and seen mentioned, I've never seen mention of a stroller.

My 3 year old (she is 1 month younger than Caylee) still rides in her Pliko if we're going for long walks. It even has a hood that comes down and completely hides her sitting in the stroller.

This is a DISTINCT possibility, IMO, for concealment-in-plain-sight.

Okay Murt finally said that he has not checked out this website and the theory but I sent him the link. Hopefully he does!

Someone mentioned if this church was linked to the tattoo in any way. I/we determined probably not - I have no idea - sounds like a sign to me! What is the 815? A house? A CHURCH? Do tell!!! I seem to remember a Bella Vida in East Orlando near some nail shop she went to but don't even ask me where - I'm brain dead for sure...

Ping map info from possible Blanchard Park location tower when calls being made from a stationary location. I assumed more than 5 minutes on a single tower as being stationary.

June 16 - 9:04 - 11:17 pm

June 20 - 8:09 - 8:15 pm

June 23 - 8:30 - 8:52 pm

June 26 - 5:49 - 6:50 pm

June 29 - 12:34 - 1:47 pm
4:21 - 4:55 pm
6:06 - 8:00 pm

June 30 - 11:00 - 11:53 pm *** appears KC out all night - this is the first night without TonE in town.

July 1 - 12:07 - 2:00 am *** right in the middle of Blanchard Park area
2:00am - 10 am *** pinging towers that surround the area with the street called Bella Vida Blvd.
5:18 - 5:25 pm

It is worth noting that KC did not ping in the Blanchard Park area after the early morning hours of July 1. Remember TonE was out of town, and KC had his jeep. I find most telling is the fact that she is pinging a tower that is the closest to that search area at 12:00 am - 2:00 am on July 1 then she moves east and pings towers that surround this Bella Vida Blvd until 10 am. This was the only timeframe that the Towers near Bella Vida Blvd were pinged ever.

This activity from 6-30 through 7-1 is more significant now after knowing what LP is doing searching BP so hard.

I am beginning to think that KC could have put CL in the park area and was checking on her while trying to figure out what to do. I think on the night of 6/30 and morning of 7/1 which is the first time TonE is gone she moved CL for good. IMO

OK, I am going to work tomorrow and will make some calls on my breaks. By the way, the shuttle that is launching Friday is the "Endeavour"...

I will call Yuri again but if he makes me feel slighted again, I'm done with him. A couple people called me today and told me to call LP again tonight and "not to be intimidated by him" - YA right - easy for you to say! I just don't feel that is the right avenue. I feel like I can picture him and the hat, camera crew, RD all standing around property owned privately by a CHURCH with school going on...you see it too? good! I love LP, just get the wrong feeling here. I also do not cherish the thought of being NG's "bombshell" of the week!

I feel the strongest about going in person to a church Deacon or someone and laying it all out for him. Maybe he would agree to a private and quiet search using a handful of people, possibly including the TES team leader that is local that I discussed earlier. If we make a find, THEN the LE and cavalry should come.

As far as the flip flop - this is a high school too. How many people do you remember in school walking around with one shoe because some pranksters grabbed the other one and hid it or tossed it somewhere relatively unreachable? I don't think she would have left without her second shoe...

I don't feel too strongly about the pond - but maybe the woods over the low fence around it - toss and run? Most strongly is that Hawk's Hollow. THAT is where I felt it, that stage, the woods, very easy, very smart, very accessible, not used or visited by anyone...not very big. Search wouldn't take too long with 4-5 people.

Cocoamom, you're a Babe & a Bombshell...jus remember Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History..don't let anyone intimidate you if you have strong feelings about this. Go with your gut!!!!!

Who took this photo ?

Seriously though..and please dont hate me and throw eggs at me for saying this ... but the way she is holding Caylees hand is not the way someone who hates their child holds their hand...well...not that I know that side of it but that is a loving hand hold...

And yes she is looking down...could have been thinking anything really....

I don't know...
Dont get me wrong I still think she did (accidentally) kill Caylee and then cover it up instead of owing up and telling the truth - which that is horrible in itself - because even if you accidentally killed your child surely you would want that child to be properly laid to rest..

But I just dont see her actions as in like that pic those of someone who hates their child enough to kill them..

Ok I have my riot gear on now - fire away :eek:

Each time I see that photo, knowing they were at a party, I see KC's expression as being agitated.... by the fact that she had to bring Caylee with her. Like KC was having adult fun, flirting, drinking, and then Caylee ran into the woods or ?? or misbehaved and KC had to stop having fun and go get Caylee.

I see KC's expression as being pizzed-off at Caylee. She was angry at Caylee for putting a damper on the fun she was having and when she caught up with Caylee, she scolded her.

The pic, to me, shows them walking back from where-ever Caylee was, with KC still p/o at Caylee. Taking any fun Caylee was having away from her, bringing her back, and, as if saying, "You stay here with me, Caylee."
("So I don't have to keep chasing after you!!!")

FINALLY...HE SAID THAT HE WILL TALK TO GAYLE (sp?), LEONARD AND SOMEONE ELSE ( I DIDN'T HEAR THE NAME) ABOUT THE CHURCH SITE.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Who took this photo ?

Seriously though..and please dont hate me and throw eggs at me for saying this ... but the way she is holding Caylees hand is not the way someone who hates their child holds their hand...well...not that I know that side of it but that is a loving hand hold...

And yes she is looking down...could have been thinking anything really....

I don't know...

Dont get me wrong I still think she did (accidentally) kill Caylee and then cover it up instead of owing up and telling the truth - which that is horrible in itself - because even if you accidentally killed your child surely you would want that child to be properly laid to rest..

But I just dont see her actions as in like that pic those of someone who hates their child enough to kill them..

Ok I have my riot gear on now - fire away :eek:

Awww Jane, I wouldn't hate you or even disagree with you for having an opinion.

Did I say she hates Caylee? I can't remember & if I did I'll take it back....

I doubt Casey "hated" Caylee but I DO think she was VERY overwhelmed with having the responsibility of a child who was starting to demand more time & energy. She just looks SO, SO dejected in this photo, is what I saw.

And I think things might have started getting very 'dangerous' for Casey now that Caylee was old enough to report back to grandma & grandpa what she did & saw during her days.

I believe Casey knew the jig was almost up & she wasn't going to get away with lying about a job & a nanny for much longer.

Desperation can cause people to do very rotten things.

Note to the newcomers to the thread... this did not start out BECAUSE psychics or dreamers had theories.... it was AFTER we saw pics & discussed why this was as likely a place as Blanchard Park that a few people mentioned the pararels to the psychic threads.

CocoaMom first zoned in on this area because of the PINGS, the woods, the water, the privacy.... hard facts.... nothing psychic about it.

BTW.... does KC have a hair piece/wig on in that picture or is that her real hair?
Looks fake to me, from the crown back,

I think that picture was taken at Lauren's house. Someone had pictures of that house...it is now on the market.

It could have been at Lauren's house, but it was during a party/BBQ with lots of other people, including kids.

I know there are other pics. from this day somewhere on WS, just don't know where:)

My point is, let's try not to harshly judge EVERY pic. that we see and instead look at them realistically.

Its eerie how many 'signs' I see in these pics, from what alot of people have been discussing and seeing, it has almost every element brought up repeatedly in the visions & blot threads. Not saying Im a believer in that stuff but I cant deny theres way too many "coincidences".

Me too exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member