CocoaMom's Church Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so surprised that JP hasn't been questioned at all! AH's comment that he didn't really like her is interesting enough to persue but there are many other reasons he would be interesting to hear from! The "keys" being one of them. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were the keys to AH/RM's place...I wouldn't put it passed KC to let herself into various places when the occasion suited her.

I posted about JP's keys on some other thread but can't remember which one. I think it is pretty interesting that on the same day Casey asks Amy if she found JP's keys (to the house, car, who knows) (July 6), and Amy is still frantically searching for her $400, JP texts Amy to say that Casey can't go in the bedrooms if she stays at their house. Seems like JP was getting suspicious that Casey was behind all the disappearing items....

I posted about JP's keys on some other thread but can't remember which one. I think it is pretty interesting that on the same day Casey asks Amy if she found JP's keys (to the house, car, who knows) (July 6), and Amy is still frantically searching for her $400, JP texts Amy to say that Casey can't go in the bedrooms if she stays at their house. Seems like JP was getting suspicious that Casey was behind all the disappearing items....
Yep. I agree...All the more reason I would be surprised if they haven't interviewed him!

I always thought that was weird that LA "destroyed" a car key. Who destroys keys? Just throw it out, why destroy?

My thoughts also..I remember when I read this, I think it was in LA interview or AH. If you have a key, you return it and how exactly do you destroy a key?..Something is not right with this picture!

Just talked to CCM. She's still typing it up. She wants to post it at 9pm Eastern, that way we can enjoy NG without our minds drifting back to the new theory. I'm going to go through it during NG commercial breaks and try to poke holes, then CCM will post it after that.

Hint - remember when Cindy tells the media that there was "No Odor" when the car was towed to the tow yard ? This is a major factor in the new theory....

CCM just started a new thread w/her new theory. Check it out ! CCM Theory #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member