In late October 2008, March 2008 becomes significant - why?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IIRC someone along the line in these docs LOL it was said that she had known Tony ( communicated) for a year.

On her myspace pages way back when they did communicate prior to May when they met face to face. It is my understanding that they didn't actually meet up until May but did communicate via myspace prior. I can't remember when, but it was months before May. JMO.

I think the phone records have been requested in an attempt to determine Casey's whereabouts on the dates of the computer searches...but I am surprised that wasn't done right away. Since there are others that had access to the computer, they need proof that it was actually Casey (and not GS, CA or LA) that made those Internet searches. Using phone records could help them determine her location. I would think they would also be used to analyze her behavior on those days and who she might have been in contact with. Perhaps they discussed Casey's behavior during March with Ricardo and it caused them to be more interested.

I have to agree , I think the March phone records where to determine who was at the house to make those searches. Included in the batch was also CA's work records for March but since neither GA or CA were working I think LE was trying to prove who was at the house that could have made those searches.

On her myspace pages way back when they did communicate prior to May when they met face to face. It is my understanding that they didn't actually meet up until May but did communicate via myspace prior. I can't remember when, but it was months before May. JMO.

i think i read in the last dump it was facebook, not myspace...neither here nor there...just thought i would mention. :)

i think i read in the last dump it was facebook, not myspace...neither here nor there...just thought i would mention. :)

What I read was definitely myspace but we are talking months ago. I don't have facebook so I know I didn't read it there.

Yes, it was Facebook. (Tony says he "hit her up on Facebook.")

For what it's worth, I think the records were pulled to corroborate the google searches. There wasn't a real urgency in getting them ASAP because they are records and records don't change.

It was a way to show who was where when those google searches were done, but I think initially, the focus was on June and July for LE, when the crime occured.

March's activity goes to premeditation and planning.

Yes, I think it is related to the chloroform search on the computer, but that evidence was uncovered on August 18. Most of the evidence in this document dump was gathered in July and August. What happened 2 months later to make March so much more important?

Did they possibly search Ricardo's computer at that date and get more info?

KC told Iassen that she and Ricardo broke up right around her birthday - which is March 17th or 19th?, St. Patrick's Day I think, (maybe that's why all the shamrocks.) Maybe she got depressed and wanted to be out on her own after Ricardo broke up with her. She was already talking about getting an apartment for just herself and caylee back then. On June 27th she tells Iassen she likes "this kid" (Tony), "an extreme amount." And then she tells Iassen after he asks, that she's known Tony for a year!

On July 13th (when it sounds like she's lining up Iassen to be her next guy already "just in case") she tells him, "I'm pretty hung up on Tony, and realistically, if he moves back to new york next year, my relationship will end. sucks to know that inevitably, unless I were to drop everything, i'm going to lose someone close to me."

Does "unless I were to drop everything" = kiling caylee?

Did they possibly search Ricardo's computer at that date and get more info?

KC told Iassen that she and Ricardo broke up right around her birthday - which is March 17th or 19th?, St. Patrick's Day I think, (maybe that's why all the shamrocks.) Maybe she got depressed and wanted to be out on her own after Ricardo broke up with her. She was already talking about getting an apartment for just herself and caylee back then. On June 27th she tells Iassen she likes "this kid" (Tony), "an extreme amount." And then she tells Iassen after he asks, that she's known Tony for a year!

On July 13th (when it sounds like she's lining up Iassen to be her next guy already "just in case") she tells him, "I'm pretty hung up on Tony, and realistically, if he moves back to new york next year, my relationship will end. sucks to know that inevitably, unless I were to drop everything, i'm going to lose someone close to me."

Does "unless I were to drop everything" = kiling caylee?

Wasn't RM the one who had the whoo her with choloroform thing on his myspace page? Maybe LE found that hinky? IDK..KC's birthday is March 19th.

SOOOOOOOOO...........did the "blackjack" she said she had just mysteriously REAPPEAR so she could use it for emails to Tony while she was out on bond? Or was it hidden somewhere and all of them lied to police?

Perhaps hidden in the "bottom left" drawer of something? She told LA bottom left when they were talking about where she lost the Blackjack...I wonder just how thoroughly LE searched the house? I STILL also wonder if they ever searched LA's house? Maybe in the bottom left something at his place?

In this document What did the police uncover in late October that made March suddenly that more important?

The clothes and bones at Greenwood Wetlands, Oct. 17. You can read about it in the "parking lot" if you haven't already.

On March 22 Casey wrote to Lee on myspace:

thanks for standing up for me :)
i do have the coolest big brother in the world!♥

To me, that sounds like there may have been a fight in the family and Lee stood up for Casey. Casey's suspicious searches happened on March 17 and March 21.

In early June Cindy's mom was e-mailing that Cindy wasn't going to get a divorce after all. I wonder when the divorce talk between Cindy and George started in 2008?

JWG, other than double checking GA's and CA's employment records and phone records to see if they could have been the ones making all the possibly incriminating internet searches, what do you think the police subpoenaed THESE PARTICULAR RECORDS for?

Do you have another theory? :)

In this document released this week are the March 2008 wireless records for CA and GA. These were requested by LE on October 28 and received from ATT on Oct 29. I'd like to use this thread to discuss the significance of these records and what they mean in the context of the rest of the investigation.

Here are some other details that might help:

• March 17 is the date of the chloroform search.
  • March 17 is the date Casey cashed $20 forged check of grandmother's.
  • October 16 a lengthy interview with AL took place. Police visited the location AL found KC the first time she ran out of gas on Chickasaw, they visited the Amscot and had AL describe location of KC's car, and they visited AL's previous apartment where he lived in June / July w/ Casey.
  • October 21 a second attempt was made to extract information from Casey's phone after the Cellebrite software was updated. Incoming text messages were recovered.
  • October 27 is the date another digitally-recorded interview of Ric M. took place.
  • October 28 is the date Ric M.'s computer was forensically examined by OCSO.

What did the police uncover in late October that made March suddenly that more important?

Do you think that after Casey and Ricardo broke up (we've heard it was mutual but who can say what Casey was REALLY feeling), Casey might have felt like she missed an opportunity to get out of Casa Anthony? Maybe she was angry, maybe it was near March 17th, and she perhaps was also having trouble with the family (lots of speculation). Lee stuck up for her on March 21about something. Maybe she was snooping around, went to Ricardo's Myspace and saw the chloroform picture, maybe she then did google searches for chloroform and how to make chloroform. For some reason she was willing to burn her grandma (Plesea) on a birthday check around this time, so logic would dictate she was willing to cause a ruckus in the family. I don't know who she was looking to "off", if she was. I'm not sure if it was Caylee or one or both of her parents. Maybe she was looking to make a batch of chloroform and then pin any murder on Ricardo (under a jilted boyfriend scenario)?

MARCH 21 Cindy called Bank of America 4 times ...

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155618.pdf

7-15-2008 Cindy texts KC-call me as soon as possible, major prob

---------------------

MARCH 17

GOOGLE:

*Chloroform

WICOPEDIA:

*Inhalation
*Chloroform
*Alcohol
*Acetone
*Peroxide
*Hydrogen peroxide
*Death

MARCH 21

GOOGLE:

*How to make Chloroform
*Self Defense
*House hold weapons
*Neck breaking
*Shovel

WICOPIDEA:

*Shovel

BLOGSPOT.COM
SCISPOT.COM
DRUGLIBRARY.COM
INSTRUCTABLES.COM

*Making weapons out of house hold products
*Chloroform
*Chloroform Habit
*How to make Chloroform
*Chloro2

I think she wanted to kill Cindy after the Bank of America calls on 3/21/208.

JWG, other than double checking GA's and CA's employment records and phone records to see if they could have been the ones making all the possibly incriminating internet searches, what do you think the police subpoenaed THESE PARTICULAR RECORDS for?

Do you have another theory? :)

TO1...I really do not know. I happened to notice all this police activity occurring after the grand jury, and thought it curious. I thought I would throw it out there for this intrepid group to chew on. :cowboy:

The clothes and bones at Greenwood Wetlands, Oct. 17. You can read about it in the "parking lot" if you haven't already.

What link does the late-October find in Greenwood have to March?

There is a 2 minute call from Cindy to Bank of America on 3-17-08 at 6:23pm also.
Lanie

Casey carried the laptop with her a lot. Any of the men she was dating could have had possible access to the computer. My guess is they want to know who she was hanging out with in March. Why would someone Google "shovel" unless they were wanting to buy one? That is a strange one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back