All About George

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the 24th when GA wanted to get into the trunk, I think there was a dead Caylee in there, not a live one! I think she drove around with a dead Caylee in the trunk til that day wondering what to do with her. I think after that incident with dad almost going into the trunk and discovering Caylee that she decided she had to do something quickly and get rid of the body. I would love to know KC's whereabouts every minute on the 24th, 25th and 26th.

Gosh...if only George hadn't told Casey he was going to get something from her trunk...I wonder what he would have found...and if Caylee might never have disappeared. I can't help but wonder if Caylee was in the trunk (drugged) and that's why Casey was so adament to get the device he needed herself.

Mine would be in jail too. I have no doubt in my mind about that either. I would never enable them by letting them sit in my home until they told me exactly what happened.

One of my sons got into trouble at 17 by being in a car with his friends where there were beers. The older ones were legally able to have it but him and one more wasn't. The police stopped them, took the beer and called me to see what I wanted them to do with him. I asked "What do you normally do with an underage boy with beer?" They said they take them to jail. I told him to do exactly that with my son.

The other parent went after their son, and he suffered no consequences at all. My son had to spend 24 hours in jail and go before a judge. He then had to do community service, go to alcohol school, and pay a fine before it would be dismissed and expunged from his record. He did all of it and thought it very unfair I would not pick him up like the other parents did.

Two years later, the boy who was picked up instead of going to jail died in a car wreck while driving under the influence of alcohol. Do I think it made a difference for my son? I don't know, but I know he did not get in a car with anyone with alcohol again until he was over 21 and doesn't hesitate to tell others about his "jail experience" when his mother would not bail him out.

GOOD FOR YOU. I teach middle school. You can't believe how often when
I call parents to discuss an event in school concerning their child they turn it back on me or defend their child's behavior. (Not all parents are like this.)

Patching things up for kids and not letting them take the conquences of their
actions doesn't help them in the long run.

I believe Cindy and George have been "covering" or afraid to confront Casey for a long time. How many parents who's daughter comes home with child not would want to know who the father was?

I think I'm one of the few that believe Cindy did not know anything about her truck being used. Sorry. We know George filed the police report on the 24th, right? And he also talked to his neighbor on this day about the robbery. Casey comes by with the gas cans on this day. Mabey he took off this day. Could this be the day that Casey took the truck? And a good catch from another thread was wondering if this green truck is the vehicle Cindy mentions in the 911 call. Which I think could be possible, but her interview did seem convincing on the part about the truck. One other thing noted there, Cindy now drives a black vehicle. When did she sell the green SUV?

For George:

http://www.barb-coolwaters.com/h003/twolittlefeet.html

I saw two little feet
Walking in my footsteps
And I heard a little voice
Askin' things I didn't know
I touched some tiny fingers
That reached out for direction
If she's gonna follow me
I need to know just where I'll go

If she's following me
Then Lord I need to follow you
If I'm a living example
I need a whole lot of your life
And if the steps I take
Will influence her forever
I can't afford to lose
Lord help me... make it right

I've wasted so much time
Seeking after wordly pleasures
Yet with every passing day
Lord you knocked at my hearts door
Though I gave you rejection
You just kept right on loving
But you sure got my attention now
Through Grandpa's* little girl

If she's following me
If I'm a living example
And if the steps I take
I can't afford to lose
Lord help me
Make it right

I can't afford to lose, Lord help me, make it right.....

(word replaced by me)

Thank you for posting this. Love Barb-Coolwaters site.
Hoping others find this also.
:blowkiss:
For George:

http://www.barb-coolwaters.com/h003/twolittlefeet.html

I saw two little feet
Walking in my footsteps
And I heard a little voice
Askin' things I didn't know
I touched some tiny fingers
That reached out for direction
If she's gonna follow me
I need to know just where I'll go

If she's following me
If I'm a living example
And if the steps I take
I can't afford to lose
Lord help me... make it right

I've wasted so much time
Seeking after wordly pleasures
Yet with every passing day
Lord you knocked at my hearts door
Though I gave you rejection
You just kept right on loving
But you sure got my attention now
Through Grandpa's* little girl

If she's following me
If I'm a living example
And if the steps I take
I can't afford to lose
Lord help me
Make it right

I can't afford to lose, Lord help me, make it right.....

(word replaced by me)

Thank you for posting this. Love Barb-Coolwaters site.
Hoping others find this also.
:blowkiss:

Thank you. :blowkiss:

We did prayers in chat for Caylee tonight. Were you able to be there? Lord knows it's needed.... the devil's double whamming on those folks....I don't know what I would do in their situation. Probably come here and spill my guts LOL.

IMO, if GA could have the strength to leave CA, he would tell the truth about EVERYTHING........pray that he can tell the trut and not be used by CA. GA knows the truth that Caylee is dead. IMO, he has been trained by KC and CA to do what they say to do.

I've been wondering a great deal whether George, who had to have known that the smell coming from the car when they opened it at the tow yard meant someone had either died inside or had been in the car after dying, but who, after smelling it when he opened it up with the key, went right to the vehicle's trunk and opened it up in front of the tow yard guy, already knew that Caylee wasn't in there anymore...or that Caylee was hidden from view (i.e., spare wheel well.)

Think about it: why on earth would George risk the tow yard guy seeing what might be causing that horrible decomp smell UNLESS he already knew that the trunk was empty or that Caylee was hidden from view AND he was looking for a WITNESS TO SAY THAT THE TRUNK WAS EMPTY THE DAY AND MOMENT IT WAS PICKED UP FROM THE TOW YARD (i.e., along the lines of "well, it might have smelled like that, but there was no body in it, so it must have been something else!")

Either he really didn't know anything at all, or he knows a lot we haven't heard yet but that the Grand Jury may have heard...

On the 24th when GA wanted to get into the trunk, I think there was a dead Caylee in there, not a live one! I think she drove around with a dead Caylee in the trunk til that day wondering what to do with her. I think after that incident with dad almost going into the trunk and discovering Caylee that she decided she had to do something quickly and get rid of the body. I would love to know KC's whereabouts every minute on the 24th, 25th and 26th.

Taking this train of thought into whether or not George knew/knows that Caylee was/had been in that car's trunk, either (1) George smelled the decomp smell coming from the car on June 24, but couldn't manage to get control of the vehicle to see for himself what was causing the smell, but he knew Casey was alive cause they were fighting about the gas cans, or (2) George did get control of the vehicle on June 24, and learned that Caylee was inside, thus he knew she was no longer inside on July 15 when he opened the trunk in front of the tow yard guy.

I've been wondering a great deal whether George, who had to have known that the smell coming from the car when they opened it at the tow yard meant someone had either died inside or had been in the car after dying, but who, after smelling it when he opened it up with the key, went right to the vehicle's trunk and opened it up in front of the tow yard guy, already knew that Caylee wasn't in there anymore...or that Caylee was hidden from view (i.e., spare wheel well.)

Think about it: why on earth would George risk the tow yard guy seeing what might be causing that horrible decomp smell UNLESS he already knew that the trunk was empty or that Caylee was hidden from view AND he was looking for a WITNESS TO SAY THAT THE TRUNK WAS EMPTY THE DAY AND MOMENT IT WAS PICKED UP FROM THE TOW YARD (i.e., along the lines of "well, it might have smelled like that, but there was no body in it, so it must have been something else!")
Either he really didn't know anything at all, or he knows a lot we haven't heard yet but that the Grand Jury may have heard...

I have wondered the same thing myself. It just didn't ring true as to why he wanted the tow yard guy to "go with him" to look into the trunk. If he REALLY wanted someone to go with him to look in the trunk because he feared the worst, HE WOULD HAVE CALLED 911. He knew what the familiar odor was, he was just in his own words "being the old detective" and laying groundwork for later. He needed a witness. He got one. Everything about this scenario is just "off".

I have wondered the same thing myself. It just didn't ring true as to why he wanted the tow yard guy to "go with him" to look into the trunk. If he REALLY wanted someone to go with him to look in the trunk because he feared the worst, HE WOULD HAVE CALLED 911. He knew what the familiar odor was, he was just in his own words "being the old detective" and laying groundwork for later. He needed a witness. He got one. Everything about this scenario is just "off".

That's what I keep coming back to, except that if he really had no idea what was in that trunk (or in this case, knew what WAS NOT in that trunk, thus making it safe to open it and gain a witness to the "no body" line of BS in so doing,) instead of his calling 911, I can see him first "waiting" to get to the privacy of his own home to see what horrible things he may find, before deciding to place the call to 911...

That's what I keep coming back to, except that if he really had no idea what was in that trunk (or in this case, knew what WAS NOT in that trunk, thus making it safe to open it and gain a witness to the "no body" line of BS in so doing,) instead of his calling 911, I can see him first "waiting" to get to the privacy of his own home to see what horrible things he may find, before deciding to place the call to 911...

The bottom line is he did not follow what he knew full well was proper LE procedure! He got in that car and corrupted the crime scene-with his fingerprints and later at home C&G doing their own little clean up operation. What did they harp on in the OJ case-corruption of a crime scene!! There is no excuse for an ex-LE (supposedly homocide det.) to act that way. Just because there was no body in the trunk does not mean someone was not killed in that car(possibly KC or Caylee or both). Didn't he think that he might be destroying evidence of a perp who may have done his daughter and GD in? Or maybe he already knew!!! If this doesn't make any sense to us-imagine how LE and the FBI feel?:snooty:

The bottom line is he did not follow what he knew full well was proper LE procedure! He got in that car and corrupted the crime scene-with his fingerprints and later at home C&G doing their own little clean up operation. What did they harp on in the OJ case-corruption of a crime scene!! There is no excuse for an ex-LE (supposedly homocide det.) to act that way. Just because there was no body in the trunk does not mean someone was not killed in that car(possibly KC or Caylee or both). Didn't he think that he might be destroying evidence of a perp who may have done his daughter and GD in? Or maybe he already knew!!! If this doesn't make any sense to us-imagine how LE and the FBI feel?:snooty:

You're right, but, unfortunately, criminals and those aiding them sometimes do a lot of things that don't make sense, or that don't ever add up to the not guilty outcome they strive to obtain, (or that add up to an obstruction of justice or accomplice after the fact/aiding/abetting crime :eek: ) Thank god!

I have never ever ~~~ ever seen so many, many
ideas, stories, THEORIES..........................
this whole BIG MESS that KC her own self .... made....
SHE DID IT.......... She caused the PROBLEM ! ! !
She knows the truth.................

See.... maybe CA talked on the phone with KC ?
what does the phone record say about the JULY 14th & 15th...
did Cindy talk with KC ?
if so........ George knew that KC was alive... just not a responsible
daughter... and allowed the car to be towed !.
But he also knew..... CA K N E W....... NO ONE HAD TALKED TO
NO ONE HAD SEEN little ANGEL "CAYLEE".... alive...
since FATHER's Day June 15th... or possibly.... the Monday after June 16th 2008
W H A T A BIG HUGE MESS ! ! !
What a million stories and ideas... we all have....

One sick mind... One sick person.... KC
knows the
TOTAL ~~~ EXACT ~~~ T R U T H ! ! !
and
SHE's NOT TALKING ! ! !

KC is the guilty person of harming Little Angel CAYLEE !
KC Committed the crime !!!!
KC would never ~~~~ EVER ~~~~ EVER go to jail....
much less face... charges of murder/death penalty/life in prison ....
for anyone...
ONE ONE IN THE WORLD MEANS MORE TO ~~KC ~~~ than
"KC" herself ! ! !
SHE Holds All the answers !
She is NOT In the real world....
She will never ever tell the truth ...... unless.....
it benefits "KC" herself !

just put your own self in the shoes of these parents...
no matter ...... all the wrong things that they have done....

they DID NOT WANT THEIR own daughter....
to
K I L L their OWN PRECIOUS LITTLE TODDLER GRANDDAUGHTER ! ! !

now really................................

they are just S H O C K E D..... beyond.... belief...............

just totally baffled...................

it is just so dang senseless ! ! !

it is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooo S A D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but believing that your own child has murdered their own child....

* U N R E A L * ~~~~ Hard to handle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just My OPINION !
sad
jjgram
God Bless Everyone who is trying to help solve this
terrible sad tragic mystery ! ! !

You're right, but, unfortunately, criminals and those aiding them sometimes do a lot of things that don't make sense, or that don't ever add up to the not guilty outcome they strive to obtain, (or that add up to an obstruction of justice or accomplice after the fact/aiding/abetting crime :eek: ) Thank god!

Can you just imagine the conversations that LE and the FBI are having about George, well that whole family for that matter. But, George was supposed to be on their team, and he sure tried to SELL it in those interviews. Way too hard for me to believe. I'm sure it was killing LE and the FBI to sit there and listen to their theories, and watch them refer to their notebooks(script), and try to either keep a straight face or refrain from smackin em!!:slap:

Sounds like George was given a "script" for the next 30 days...
I have absolutely no sympathy for the Anthony's... They turned this into the circus that it is, not the media, not LE, not the Padillas, not even the protesters!
I have followed many missing persons cases and in particular children as I am sure most of us here have, but when have you ever seen in any case:
Mother - lies, no emotion, uncooperative, arrogant, feels she is above the law.
GM - lies, no emotion, condescending, no appreciation, always on the attack, judgemental of all except Casey, exploited GD for $$, NEVER searched or even supported searchers or said thank you to anyone.
GF - lies, only emotion is rages, arrogant, always on the attack, violent, no appreciation, never a thank you, exploited GD for $$.
LA - control freak, violent, agressive even when told by LE he is wrong, no emotion.
Yes the Anthony's want our support as long as that support is according to their rules.
Yes the Anthony's want our $$ but have not spent one dime of the dollars on "searching for Caylee.
Yes the Anthony's even want our $$ to pay for Casey's defense even though they are already taking tax $$ for all of us to run LE in circles, use LE as private security and lie to everyone.
Caylee's heart is breaking as she looks down at what her "family" is doing to her memory.

Could it be that the A's don't want to lose their sourch of $$, so they have brought other innocent children into this mix to look legit and to take some attention off their real intent. I don't believe they care about any other child.
They totally lack in sincerity.

Can you just imagine the conversations that LE and the FBI are having about George, well that whole family for that matter. But, George was supposed to be on their team, and he sure tried to SELL it in those interviews. Way too hard for me to believe. I'm sure it was killing LE and the FBI to sit there and listen to their theories, and watch them refer to their notebooks(script), and try to either keep a straight face or refrain from smackin em!!:slap:

You know, another poster asked me a day or so ago what I thought of the LE interviewers as a whole - I didn't respond, but I sure do like your emoticon usage!
hehehehe Fact that they DIDN'T :slap: 'em speaks volumes re: their ability to distance themselves and DO THEIR JOB.

I can imagine where this investigation might be right now if George had done what he knows should have been done at that impound yard. If he had followed his police training, after smelling the odor in that car he would have stopped right then and called 911.

George didn't know what had happened in that car. There could have been all sorts of scenarios. Even if he knew Casey was alive and well because Cindy had spoken with her during the time that car sat at the impound yard, he hadn't laid eyes on Caylee or spoken with her in more than a month. Even if Caylee was okay, there are other possible scenarios involving that car. It could have been stolen and used in another crime. George knows what he should have done.

If George had stopped and called 911, the OCSO would have impounded the car immediately and questioned George and Cindy. When LE learned that the abandoned car was used by the Anthony's daughter and that she had left the family home a month prior, and that the grandparents had not seen or heard from their granddaughter in that time, LE would have searched for Casey and Caylee. LE would have questioned Casey's friends and would probably have found Casey at Tony's apartment, just like Cindy did, and questioned her. When Casey couldn't produce her daughter, Caylee, they would have questioned her. It's likely that the end result would still be the same with Casey arrested for obstruction of justice and child neglect. But her story might be different.

The difference is that Casey wouldn't have had time to confer with her brother and parents, and had time to come up with the babysitter story. LE would have had the car, untouched by George and Cindy, with all evidence intact. There likely would have been much more in the way of forensic evidence for LE to work with in that car.

In any case, I think LE would have more evidence and we would be discussing a different set of circumstances.

I can imagine where this investigation might be right now if George had done what he knows should have been done at that impound yard. If he had followed his police training, after smelling the odor in that car he would have stopped right then and called 911.

George didn't know what had happened in that car. There could have been all sorts of scenarios. Even if he knew Casey was alive and well because Cindy had spoken with her during the time that car sat at the impound yard, he hadn't laid eyes on Caylee or spoken with her in more than a month. Even if Caylee was okay, there are other possible scenarios involving that car. It could have been stolen and used in another crime. George knows what he should have done.

If George had stopped and called 911, the OCSO would have impounded the car immediately and questioned George and Cindy. When LE learned that the abandoned car was used by the Anthony's daughter and that she had left the family home a month prior, and that the grandparents had not seen or heard from their granddaughter in that time, LE would have searched for Casey and Caylee. LE would have questioned Casey's friends and would probably have found Casey at Tony's apartment, just like Cindy did, and questioned her. When Casey couldn't produce her daughter, Caylee, they would have questioned her. It's likely that the end result would still be the same with Casey arrested for obstruction of justice and child neglect. But her story might be different.

The difference is that Casey wouldn't have had time to confer with her brother and parents, and had time to come up with the babysitter story. LE would have had the car, untouched by George and Cindy, with all evidence intact. There likely would have been much more in the way of forensic evidence for LE to work with in that car.

In any case, I think LE would have more evidence and we would be discussing a different set of circumstances.

You are so right! If only George had done what he knew was the right thing to
do and called 911 immediately from the tow yard!!

Do you remember if LE or the FBI ever asked GA why he didn't do that?
If not, I wonder why they wouldn't ask him that.

Let's face it, George is a simpleton ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member