Anthony Family "suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just totally speachless! I cant believe that the A's are saying this and throwing Caylee out the window all to protect KC. Yes you can stand by your daughter but dont disgrace that sweet baby memory by excusing your daughter behavior.You know KC did this and it makes me sad that Caylee is looking down on you in disbelief.For once in your life do right by that sweet angel baby give her some closer.If you think this is the way your wrong.How do you except Caylee to rest in peace when the truth will never be uttered from the people that supposely loved her.If the A's continue down this path I hope Caylee haunts them for the rest of their lifes!

(bold by me)

START--they never stopped......

odd though when la removed the make shift memoria outside the house---he told reporters that if they stepped on his property---(here it is)--'HE WOULD CALL LE".....why is it that their calls are the ones that should rate--others...not so much---all the bashing of LE when it served but--and then they wonder about the bashing....put down the kool aide and walk away

jmo

(Bolded by me.) Yeah, I can see that phone call:

Dispatcher: 911, what's your emergency?
LA: Somebody stepped on my parents property.
Dispatcher: Well sir, we'll be right over. We're really not busy doing anything important right now.

This entire family makes me SICK. Can't they be thankful that someone FOUND CAYLEE? It's unbelievable how they have made everyone else (LE, JGrund, FBI, TM, etc) to be the bad guys.

G & C: Why don't you go ask KC if she moved her dead daughters body. While you're at it, ask her why she put duct tape on her mouth.

Sick, sick, sick. Denial, denial, denial. I hope they throw the book at all three of them. Put them in the same cell together - forever. It'd be interesting to see how long they would carry on with "sweetheart" and "darling"!

That Zanni held Casey down and forced her to put her prints all over the tape in order to frame her. Zanni already has a history of holding Casey down remember, when she did it to her at the park when she kidnapped Caylee? :rolleyes:

What if duct tape has finger prints of honorable grandparents? :eek:

I am soooooooooo not surprised by their remarks! Puuuuuleeeeez!

...sitting here just shaking my head.

Why not get on with it .... face reality and grieve the horrible loss of your grand-daughter ??????????????????????

Cuz, that's NOT how the Anthony's work! ;)

Couldn't agree with you more! It's just such a d*#! circus! It's only 8:20 am here and I feel like I should get the popcorn out! lol

Im just totally speachless! I cant believe that the A's are saying this and throwing Caylee out the window all to protect KC. Yes you can stand by your daughter but dont disgrace that sweet baby memory by accusing your daughter behavior.You know KC did this and it makes me sad that Caylee is looking down on you in disbelieve.For once in your life do right by that sweet angel baby give her some closer.If you think this is the way your wrong.How do you exept Caylee to rest in peace when the truth will never be uttered from the people that supposely loved her.If the A's continue down this path I hope Caylee haunts them for the rest of their lifes!

There's a special inferno being built in HELL right now for this whole family. :furious:

Another quote from the Channel 13 article:

"Baez, along with his representative and other members of the defense team, said at this point, they still believe Caylee is still alive."

Give me a break! Then why were they arguing to view the autopsy??

Caylee is still alive -this is beyond insane. What is so suspicious about the body just being found now. Nothing. The area was under water until recently and, if it wasn't under water at some point, it was just missed that's all - period. So if we go with their theory of the body just being placed there, it can't be KC she's in jail, so maybe another member of the A family placed it there recently. GA sure looked real nervous (and real sneaky) on LKL last Wednesday. If they want to throw that theory out there, we still don't have to look further than the A family.

That is so true , I should have said continue pointing fingers at TM,LE, and The FBI, and every other person that has tried to help find thier Grandbaby.
I stand totally corrected.:blowkiss:

thats ok......:woohoo: :angel2:

That Zanni held Casey down and forced her to put her prints all over the tape in order to frame her. Zanni already has a history of holding Casey down remember, when she did it to her at the park when she kidnapped Caylee? :rolleyes:

I bet that'll be her newest defense!!! You're dead right!!!

"I can't imagine a more difficult situation for a mother to be in than the position she's in right now," Baez added. "My heart goes out to whomever is the parent of this child."

"Whomever is the parent of this child"????
Give it up, Baez.

BTW, remember Casey's friend who maintained right from the beginning that LE should be looking for Caylee's body around the school? She was right.

Can someone please translate this sentence for me?

"We're trying whatever we can," Baez said. "I want to provide the best defense for Casey Anthony. It starts with full disclosure, and it's not after something has been not the way it was, and that's the main issue."

I thought I was getting pretty good at understanding Jose-speak, but this "sentence" made my head spin.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

"I can't imagine a more difficult situation for a mother to be in than the position she's in right now," Baez added. "My heart goes out to whomever is the parent of this child."

Give it up, Baez.

BTW, remember Casey's friend who maintained right from the beginning that LE should be looking for Caylee's body around the school? She was right.

Bwwwaahhhh!! He certainly has cemented his position as Head Clown in this circus, hasn't he? I'm surprised he didn't say "I have no further questions", too.

Give it up, Baez.

:clap:

"We're trying whatever we can," Baez said. "I want to provide the best defense for Casey Anthony. It starts with full disclosure, and it's not after something has been not the way it was, and that's the main issue."

I thought I was getting pretty good at understanding Jose-speak, but this "sentence" made my head spin.

Ok, I'm thinking we need a new thread to keep track of all these Baez words of "wisdom".

"She's not doing well at all," Baez said. "She wants to know what's going on, and of course, it's not something she can do right now."

;)

I knew it! My fear is that they won't acknowledge the fact that it is Caylee when the forensics come out. If they won't believe the science now, why will they believe then. These people are horrible.
Yeah, well whatever Cindy and George.................:rolleyes:

Full disclosure "up front", meaning he doesn't want to have to expend the energy after LE has autopsied and performed all their tests. I said in another post, I think this is all "cost" related too, because once LE and the labs are finished with their report, only then can the defense potentially have access to it and they have to pay for everything. If they oversee while it's being done, it actually would cost them less because they can cherry pick what they want to do rather than having to pay their experts to do all of it.

Bwwwaahhhh!! He certainly has cemented his position as Head Clown in this circus, hasn't he? I'm surprised he didn't say "I have no further questions", too.

Omg!
That was one of the funniest things he's said!

What a jerk .. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members