2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO...the blanket that was on the bed after Caylee was missing was newly purchased. CA knew she did some things that might have gotten her in trouble...and IMO this was one of them. It's the only reason I can come up with WHY it was no longer there on the day of the search. She probably wanted NO PART of the fake blanket and tossed it after the interviews. Again, JMHO.
On page #15 in the doc's Le collected Winnie the Poo bedding from guest/office dresser drawer..So which one is missing Cindy?

hmmmmmmm I'm seeing '03 :confused:

Well if it is an 03, then it was when KC was still in high school. Caylee was not born until August 05, and KC did not find out she was pregnant until 1st of 05. I think it is in 08 when she found her new friends, but that is just me.

Per image #36 at http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18741575/detail.html

Casey had read or purchased "The Shack" by William Young http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0964729237/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link

I about bought this book on Saturday the 14th. The book states
"Where tragedy meets Eternity" but it reminded me that Casey has just killed her daughter and left her for dead.

The story is about a young daughter who was abducted during a family vacation and evidence that seh may have been brutally murdered is found in a shack deep in the Oregon wilderness..... In a world where religion seems to grow increasingly irrelevant The Shack wrestles with teh timeless question, "Where is God in a world so filled with unspeakable pain?"

How very odd is that....the police did not take that for evidence.

Attachments

• shack.JPG
    shack.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 254
  • shack2JPG.JPG
    shack2JPG.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 256
We already sleuthed that the blanket was a blanket that can be bought at Target as part of the set. Please do a search for blanket on the forums. Also look in images I believe #3 there is a pic with Caylee and another blanket(barely seen in photo on left hand side.)

On the BED is a COMFORTER.
I have read all about that...the point is that we have no idea if they bought a set do we? We don't know what was in the home BEFORE Caylee went missing...though I'll have to see if theire are photos as early as July 16th of her bedroom (if you have a link to those photos I would appreciate it). I think CA knew that the blanket was missing all along. That is my MAIN point.

ETA: just for clarification...to me blanket=comforter...sorry for the confusion.

i had classic pooh for my daughter. i never used the comforter, so maybe cindy just put it on the bed for gretas sake. maybe the blanket found with caylee was one of her favorites. i know my daughter at that age always had a blanket with her. imo

How did I miss this..Last I knew I thought we weren't sure if the bottle & syringe was definitely related & now I see it was IN the bag!

Authorities found a World of Disney bag near Caylee Anthony's remains. Inside the bag investigators discovered a Gatorade Cool Blue bottle with unknown liquid and white sediment. A syringe in a wrapper was found inside a toilet paper roll that was in the bottle.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/18/new_documents_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

I read that syringes are used to dose GHB to prevent overdose.

Junk science my azz! :no:

From WFTV:
"Defense Reacts
Meanwhile, lawyers for Casey Anthony released this statement Wednesday. “The State’s forensic report on duct tape, plastic bags and other items is a one-sided law enforcement-generated report and is biased and speculative. It uses ‘junk science,’ the kind of flawed comparative analysis that the two-year study by National Academy of Sciences released today.”
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/18/new_documents_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

Here's the report from the National Academy of Science...you have to pay for the full one...hmmmm....! Now to find out more about this group, like, who supports them?

http://www8.nationalacademies.org/onpinews/newsitem.aspx?RecordID=12589

Coming out of lurkdom....
In all the pics I've seen posted so far, the date has been cut off the top left corner of the "diary". It clearly says '03. Pages torn out in front of the June 21st entry. Why? Who tore out those pages? Are there pages after June 21st? Why save a diary with one page in it?

Can I post a pic? I don't think so since this is only my second post. I'll put the top left corner of the diary pic in my signature...maybe that will work.

:Welcome-12-june:

There is a whole thread discussing the diary.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79917

i had classic pooh for my daughter. i never used the comforter, so maybe cindy just put it on the bed for gretas sake. maybe the blanket found with caylee was one of her favorites. i know my daughter at that age always had a blanket with her. imo

The room seemed to have a Winnie the Pooh theme. At least, there were Pooh items on the wall, if I remember correctly. I don't know, it might not mean a thing, but it sure is strange to me, being that Cindy said one was missing, one was found with Caylee, one was on the bed during Greta's interview (but it was a comforter). I just have questions about all of this.

Well if it is an 03, then it was when KC was still in high school. Caylee was not born until August 05, and KC did not find out she was pregnant until 1st of 05. I think it is in 08 when she found her new friends, but that is just me.

The O3 immediately made me think of High School (Class of 2003). My dd used to write her grad year on everything. It doesn't have to be a new notebook. I have lots of notebooks around that I haven't used yet.

The O3 immediately made me think of High School (Class of 2003). My dd used to write her grad year on everything. It doesn't have to be a new notebook. I have lots of notebooks around that I haven't used yet.

Yeah, but she would've graduated in '04, right?

Yes, just did the math. It would have been 2004.

Please make sure these photos are placed here Crime Scene Photos So we don't lose them.

I'm just trying to catch up on everything today, but looking at this journal, it looks to me that it may NOT be brand new. It looks like pages have been torn out. If so, they could possibly be able to figure out what was written on the previous page.

What do you all think?

Coming out of lurkdom....
In all the pics I've seen posted so far, the date has been cut off the top left corner of the "diary". It clearly says '03. Pages torn out in front of the June 21st entry. Why? Who tore out those pages? Are there pages after June 21st? Why save a diary with one page in it?

Can I post a pic? I don't think so since this is only my second post. I'll put the top left corner of the diary pic in my signature...maybe that will work.

I agree, I see 03 as the date as well.. unless it's just her writing.

ETA- welcome to WS :)

I posted this in the questions and answers thread. But this might be a better place to ask. Collected into evidence was a plastic bag with a knot in it. ( Art #5) It was found entangled with the "World of Disney" bag. I can't find anything about it being opened or a description of its contents (if any). The photo taken of the bag looks to me like it contains something. Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV