CA-Sandra Cantu, 8 missing 3/27/09 from Tracy,#1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this article has been posted please excuse:

http://tracypress.com/content/view/17697/2265/

Interesting article that outlines some of Christian's complaints that were taken against him.

Also identifies an Alias:
wow that article was interesting!!!! He had two retraining orders against him...even one by his own parents! He bashed one woman's face into a car! He has drug and alcohol problems...

Guess what... his dead brother is "Brandon".. that is nice that he uses his name (wtf)

wow that article was interesting!!!! He had two retraining orders against him...even one by his own parents! He bashed one woman's face into a car! He has drug and alcohol problems...

Guess what... his dead brother is "Brandon".. that is nice that he uses his name (wtf)

Just as I suspected.

http://www.fox40.com/pages/search_for_sandra

scroll down to the video player box on the left... scroll past the two pressers and the leonard padilla interview... click play on the video that has a picture of Wohler...

The man that lives across from Sandra stated that he kept an eye out for her since "the incident" (kissing incident) and said there was another incident...he was hesitent to tell reporters exactly what it was but at the end of the interview he said that Wohler would drive past Sandra's and look at her house!!!!! The guy then said....he has no reason to be driving there... he lives on another street!

Ick!!!!

he says that he shared this incident with police

here is a quote from the video

"there's another incident that he didn't say on tv and he knows that he did it and continually did it" (neighbor)

police acknowledged that many media outlets did not find out until later because the department's media list was outdated.
Police outreach efforts were inadequate, charged Marc Klaas, who became a national advocate for missing children after the kidnap and murder of his 12-year-old daughter, Polly Klaas, in 1993 in Sonoma County.
"And as a result of that, an opportunity for the media and for the public to reach out and assist in her recovery was lost," Klaas said Thursday. "And we know and understand full well the implications of that kind of shoddy police work."
He cited a particularly startling statistic from the study that says if not found in a week, 97.9 percent of missing children are killed.
http://www.sacbee.com/local/story/1751886.html

Omg.... I just want to jump in here and say a HUGE.....

THANK YOU!:blowkiss:

Nurse and Salem you are amazing! Thank you for all your WONDERFUL posts and updates!

I am still trying to catch up... on page 24..... ugh... reading fast. :crazy:

again....

THANK YOU!

does anyone remember the name of the trash place they are searching? I was going to do a map of it... tia

Wow - guys you get up early!!! I am trying to catch up.

elepher50 - thank you for the new link. I was looking around again last night and it said all criminal and family law records were "temporarily unavailable" - maybe they are available now? I'll go look.

Good work on the mapping. I haven't time to catch up on all the new articles/videos at the moment, but will watch them afternoon. Until, I will rely on what you guys tell me.

It appears the focus is shifting from FW to SC and his relative. I have looked SC up and his middle initial appears to be P. Interesting stuff coming out about this guy!

I'm still wondering if FW and SC or SC's cousin were in cahoots, but I can't quite get it worked out in my head.

Prayers for Sandra,

Salem

Nursebeeme and Salem,

You both are doing an awesome job in keeping information updated - your efforts are appreciated. My sleuthing is limited to the evening hours. Keep up your good work - you are tireless in your efforts - I salute you.
Now, please can this little one be brought home safely - the stats from Klass are startling. If you have anything I can help with this evening on the sleuth side just pm me and I will be on it.

I will never understand the amber alert. If a child is missing, one should be place, I don't care if its over used. You never know until/if you find the child what really happened. If Sandra was riding her bike, and they found her bike down aways would that be enough for abduction? What would the real difference be if she had a bike, or not.... She is 8 and missing. Amber alert can save children. Why not use it. And with all the SO surrounded around her, probably a good idea to place it. And maybe if Amber alert is not working for everyone, maybe a new law can set in and protect our children.

bumping this because I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Keeponsearching!

snipped from post #632 (nurse)
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,512411,00.html
Police said another search of the trailer park where Sandra lives yielded a Hello Kitty T-shirt like the one the child was last seen wearing.
They showed the top to her mother, Maria Chavez.
"It looked very similar [to the one she wore], which is why we brought it back to the mother. But mother said it wasn't. That's not to say we're not going further," KTVU quoted Watney as saying. "We still have it. It's still going to be examined. It's still going to be tested."

ETA: this seems to me to be misreporting... at the presser le said the shirt was found at the transfer station and they took a photo and showed it to mom..

hummmmm..... so was it found in the trailerpark or the transfer station? humm.... makes a BIG difference!

Has anyone come across the DATE of birth for Christian P. S. ?

Also, please let us know in the Forensic Astro Forum if you gather any info on this 'relative' of his.

Special thanks to Salem and Nursebeeme for your research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy