CA-Sandra Cantu, 8 missing 3/27/09 from Tracy,#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just paid ten bucks for the birthdays! Used my birthday money......lol... his birthday is 7/15/1959 in Santa Clara, CA... so that is another area we may want to sleuth. Looks like Chrissy turns 50 this year!

Nurse - THANK YOU! I went looking at the Stanislaus Co. Court records and searched back to 2005, but didn't find anything interesting. Although, I will say those Sinclairs tend to get a LOT of traffic violations :)

Salem

You ROCK Girl!:blowkiss:

Okay - we should have a press conference coming up in about 15 minutes. I'll see if I can find a link.

Salem

Ohhh Nurse - you are toooooooo fast for me!

Salem

Nurse - THANK YOU! I went looking at the Stanislaus Co. Court records and searched back to 2005, but didn't find anything interesting. Although, I will say those Sinclairs tend to get a LOT of traffic violations :)

Salem

You ROCK Girl!:blowkiss:
Salem.....:blowkiss: ((nurse hearts salem))

Salem........(lol...what was I going to say...oh yea...blonde moment lol).. Is stanislaus county where santa clara is? tia

Christian's brother Brandon was a victim of suicide. His age is listed as 47 by current accounts (these just update ages, do not take into consideration that the person they are reporting on is deceased, so 1961 or 1962 give or take for brother Brandon).

http://www.denialofcare.org/media_coverage.htm

(more than half way down the link above lists the parents ( I am not putting their name on this forum out of respect for their privacy). There is a picture of Brandon.

PDF of article interviewing parents of Brandon and Christian.

http://www.denialofcare.org/media/media_121604.pdf

I'm still trying to look for a birthdate for Christian but I have a meeting to go to today. So I won't have time to look long.

I am not finding a link up yet at www.kcra.com but that is because of the hostage thingy in New York. What is with all these mass shootings every single spring? It is like cabin fever or something!

Date of Death for Brandon would be April 2004.

Salem.....:blowkiss: ((nurse hearts salem))

Salem........(lol...what was I going to say...oh yea...blonde moment lol).. Is stanislaus county where santa clara is? tia

Stanislaus County is Oakdale. Santa Clara is in Santa Clara County and Tracy is in San Joaquin County. In California - all courts are under the County jurisdiction.

Salem

Christian's brother Brandon was a victim of suicide. His age is listed as 47 by current accounts (these just update ages, do not take into consideration that the person they are reporting on is deceased, so 1961 or 1962 give or take for brother Brandon).

http://www.denialofcare.org/media_coverage.htm

(more than half way down the link above lists the parents ( I am not putting their name on this forum out of respect for their privacy). There is a picture of Brandon.

PDF of article interviewing parents of Brandon and Christian.

http://www.denialofcare.org/media/media_121604.pdf

I'm still trying to look for a birthdate for Christian but I have a meeting to go to today. So I won't have time to look long.
:blowkiss:thank you Kat! you are the best! I found CS's bday but not brandon's (didn't look and shot my ten dollar wad on CS lol) If I am feeling frisky and want to spend the rest of my birthday money I may go back and get brandon in a bit LOL

Stanislaus County is Oakdale. Santa Clara is in Santa Clara County and Tracy is in San Joaquin County. In California - all courts are under the County jurisdiction.

Salem
he was born in santa clara... can you check that county too?? wonder if the family still has ties there???

Ummm, I am only trying to help and I am not from your state or Country for that matter. Please do not discourage me or others from posting because I want to find Sandra just as much as you do if not more.
Not trying to discourage you from posting, it's just that that article/case doesn't seem to have any particular relevance to this case. I am local to this case and have lived all over the state of California, it's a very big place!

has the presser started yet? Does anyone feel like giving a quick run-down on what's being said, please? I'm at work and have a carppy computer...

PRESS CONFERENCE RECAP

Continuing to go through trash through Saturday

Still talking with neighbors at the mobile home park to narrow down the time line
Currently searching farm land north of 205 about .5 miles from the mobile home park.

Didn't use a roadblock because they chose to go mobile home to mobile home instead.

Leads are still being developed. Father will speak with detectives again today, voluntarily.

Will not get into whether or not they found anything in the search warrants, or where the search warrants were served.

Over 60 tips have came in since yesterday. Officials are rescanning the "tip binders" for the third time to see if they've missed anything.

Encouraging citizens who want to help to go to 7700 W. Linne Road (fire station) to help search or distribute flyers on Saturday.

Storm drain area was checked extensively last weekend. Will not be going out to the area with the storm drains again this weekend.

Everyone is a person of interest. "The moment we rule someone out, we're likely to be proven wrong so we're keeping all doors open"

Have had sightings all over California as well as nationwide. All have been followed up on.

Have searched the canals and will be out there again searching them this weekend.

Statistics show Sandra is probably somewhere within Tracy, but they are open to investigating all areas.

Another press conference at 3:30

Thanks KaylynnCourture!!
Congratulations on your pregnancy btw....

I'm praying so very hard for Sanda's safe return!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko