CA-Sandra Cantu, 8 missing 3/27/09 from Tracy,#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thats just great, he teaches kids when he's not kissing them in a pool. Lovely

yes swanniee this is him. I think we sleuthed him pretty good earlier on in the thread.

ok thanks, I've been having some computer problems and missed alot plus dealing with sick kids, i'm kind of out of the loop, sorry for repeating anything.

I think the next presser should be interesting... as he kind of hinted that he was going to discuss their direction this afternoon....

Nurse, do you know where I can go later in the day to watch it? I'm listening to the link you posted for yesterdays (many thanks!!). I'm getting frustrated because I'm always busy during the times they have them, but your notes help a TON!! Thanks!:blowkiss:

I think the next presser should be interesting... as he kind of hinted that he was going to discuss their direction this afternoon....

Am I the only one that has a problem with them saying that they are "continuing to go through trash through Saturday"??? I mean...why the heck would you annouce that? If someone is hiding something somewhere, whether big or small, it would now be pretty easy to wait until Sunday to dump it. Probably not a huge deal, but that has been driving me crazy. It's fine to stop the trash search, but why annouce WHEN you are going to do it?

Maybe that is what they are counting on, for that very person to dump it on sunday.

Duh! I just finished listening to that presser and discovered others are on that site, along with other good videos. Thanks for the great link, Nurse!!

Nurse, do you know where I can go later in the day to watch it? I'm listening to the link you posted for yesterdays (many thanks!!). I'm getting frustrated because I'm always busy during the times they have them, but your notes help a TON!! Thanks!:blowkiss:

Nora,
www.searchforsandra.com (which was started by fox) has all of them... in their little video player box. I just checked and the last one is not posted yet but they have all the others and I am sure will post them at some time today.

As for the cat thing I completely agree. The only place I saw that was in an article and it wasn't directly attributed/a statement made by grandpa... Then I remember another video with the aunt (angie chavez I believe) and she said that the tires had been slashed and some "things" stolen out of the backyard...

Haven't heard another breath about cats?????

THIS SEX OFFENDER HAS BEEN IN VIOLATION OF REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS SINCE 10/07/2008.
Guzman.jpg

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/prosoma.dll?searchby=offender&id=18608065L9327&lang=ENGLISH

http://www.ci.tracy.ca.us/departments/police/most_wanted/

Most Wanted

img479fb9e68536d.jpg

Julio Trujillo Villalobos Born August 4, 1948 is a sex registrant and is out of compliance with the provisions of his registration requirments. Please contact the Tracy Police Department at 209-831-4550 if you know where Villalobos can be found.​

These are two that I sincerely hope LE is looking at as well as Wohler, Christian and the cousin of Christian.

Thanks everyone, I just wanted to be absolutely sure I understood what was going on with Sandra's case. :blowkiss:

ok thanks, I've been having some computer problems and missed alot plus dealing with sick kids, i'm kind of out of the loop, sorry for repeating anything.

Don't worry about repeating anything...sometimes it needs to be repeated. I went back and looked and other than the fact that he teaches kids self defense and kisses little girl's at the local pool, we really didn't find out much else about him (F. Wohler).
Does anyone know Christian's cousins name?

Thanks yet again, Nurse! That's the link of yours I used to view yesterday's presser - just didn't realize it had them all. (Hope I won't be this stupid all day. LOL)

I forgot about the tires being slashed, and didn't remember hearing things were stolen. This is making my head turn toward CS because he had so many restraining orders against him, including from his own parents! I wonder if he's the guy Sandra's family was having trouble with, because he sounds like the kind of guy others have reason to fear.

BTW I do have a question about him...I thought he was the guy interviewed on a video a few days ago (mustache, not much emotion-like he just woke up, smoking and sitting on a porch if I remember correctly). Didn't he (or the reporter in the voiceover) say he lived with his WIFE and parents? Am I thinking of someone else?

I've got to take off for a while, but I'm going to try to find that video today 'cause it's driving me crazy now. Does he seriously live with his parents who had a restraining order against him?? Does he really have a wife now?? (Or am I really losing my mind?:))

Nora,
www.searchforsandra.com (which was started by fox) has all of them... in their little video player box. I just checked and the last one is not posted yet but they have all the others and I am sure will post them at some time today.

As for the cat thing I completely agree. The only place I saw that was in an article and it wasn't directly attributed/a statement made by grandpa... Then I remember another video with the aunt (angie chavez I believe) and she said that the tires had been slashed and some "things" stolen out of the backyard...

Haven't heard another breath about cats?????

can someone please tell me how to do a screen shot.... I need to show you something..... and ask a question about it....

nevermind.... got it... will post in a sec..... thank you!

Nora, I remember that video... I don't remember the parents part but when he was talking about his cars being taken he said, "she's going to be really mad about that".. sounds like a girlfriend... I don't think he is married???? not sure.. when I look him up on the white pages the only thing that comes up is his DAD http://www.whitepages.com/search/Fi...=&city_zip=Tracy&state_id=CA&localtime=survey

I figured since he uses "brandon" a lot I would check that out too but there was nothing. I wonder is Christian was living in another town for awhile (like maybe 5-7 years back before his mother filed the restraining order)

holy ... what was Brandon's middle initial again? was it R? Anyone know???

Seahorselady, what is in that area that you circled? (good job at the map btw!)

okay...so I was looking around to see if Christian has another place somewhere else since his parents own that trailer.... I figured... well heck...lets check oakdale... than I saw this... Brandon R Sinclair was the first listing.. and it has been reported that he was using an alias... so fwiw (and not done going thru other sinclairs in oakdale yet LOL)
http://www.whitepages.com/search/Fi...city_zip=Oakdale&state_id=CA&localtime=survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horusthetortoise