CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG... I'm sick to my stomach just finding out about this poor babe.

Somedays the world is so incredibly full of evil it seems... My heart pours out to her family. What a horrible sad ending.:no::raincloud:

May the person that did this burn in eternal hell... even that wouldn't be enough justice for a little child. :furious:

I desperately need something to "sleuth" for Sandra right now.

Nurasebeeme, What about this cousin and Sinclair? They seem to be of focus by LE. Except for what has already been stated here, is there any way to research about them? Arrest records, employment, etc? m xox

if it did have a red ribbon on it....then someone who has traveled with this person would know that....or there would be more peices of luggage with ribbon tied to it....just a thought

Thanks Linask, I think the pieces are all falling into place very quickly for police now. xox
Stream of cars just identified on CBS as FBI. No more TV coverage tonight, local news has ended.

I desperately need something to "sleuth" for Sandra right now.

Nurse,
I think whoever did this is going to end up being one of the POIs from your earlier post. I think this person had a fixation or obsession with Sandra, and in an impulsive moment, had an opportunity and just took it. Maybe having to involve someone close to them in attempting to cover it up. Thus the 'they' LE keeps referring to.
I dunno, this is all JMO.

Sandra looks so much like my granddaughter, same age and mannerisms. I can picture my little granddaughter skipping and windmilling her arms just like in Sandra's video. This makes this so much more personal to me. I read here quite a bit and don't think I've ever had any of these cases affect me like this one does. I was so hoping for a good ending.

My impressions gathered from everything are that it is one of the pedos in the complex, and that she was murdered there and then taken out.
Probably thought the pond was safe since LE searched it two weeks ago...

So sorry to hear this news. Prayers with Sandra and her family. And with all of you here....so many little darlings being laid to rest and to each one you have given a piece of your heart.

I wish i knew who's home they were searching. On the Tracy Twitter website it says "another" so im wondering if it's a different one or one of the same that has been searched already. I hate waiting for news.

I so agree with you, these monsters do not deserve any rights.They are unfixable our innocent children rights should be more important then these
they should be put to death ... im so sick of adults hurting and molesting and killing innocent children ..imho NO excuse why they should get to live and why the children dont get to .. and i for one dont want to use my tax dollars to support one of those .. f-that and i dont give one crap either if they were abused as kids .. get help then dont do what was done to you kwim?

local news here (kcra 3) said two search warrants, 1 in mobile home park and 1 at a separate location...they are working fast and furious, i'm hoping they have a good idea of a suspect...

they were live outside of the mobile home park and there are many people that have showed up to create a memorial to Sandra and to have a vigil. you can hear people just sobbing away, this is so horrible. there are many children there, some of them just look confused...it was just on the 11 o'clock news, i will try to link it if they put up their newscast.

My impressions gathered from everything are that it is one of the pedos in the complex, and that she was murdered there and then taken out.
Probably thought the pond was safe since LE searched it two weeks ago...

I think so too Linask. It is a very sad situation. If I could say anything heartening after the tragedy that has unfolded before us here tonight, it would be that these were probably not pro's. They will have left DNA, fingerprints, mud in tires, fibres or hairs, etc. I think LE will have a plethra of evidence and that plenty has already been tested that is guiding them to what they are doing now. It might be a late night, the forensic crews arriving after 10pm. They will be there for hours I bet. xox

Some new information (at least to me):
Sandra's body was found in a drainage irrigation pond about 2 miles north of her home in the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park. The area had been searched twice previously, police said, but the pond had been full of water.
Workers doing routine draining at 10 a.m. saw the container and called police. Local officers and FBI agents swarmed the area surrounding Bacchetti Road northeast of the city.
Police searched every residence in the mobile home park and questioned drivers and searched car trunks at the neighborhood's entrance. Sixteen regional law enforcement agencies, Tracy police and the FBI were involved in the search.On Monday, at least 25 law enforcement officers spent the day at the scene collecting potential evidence. A coroner's van arrived about 3 p.m.
It's believed that the container was not in the pond when it was last drained, about two weeks ago. When workers noticed it, they thought it was suspicious and called police after pulling it over to the side of an embankment. more at link: http://www.mercurynews.com/topstories/ci_12083966

I think so too Linask. It is a very sad situation. If I could say anything heartening after the tragedy that has unfolded before us here tonight, it would be that these were probably not pro's. They will have left DNA, fingerprints, mud in tires, fibres or hairs, etc. I think LE will have a plethra of evidence and that plenty has already been tested that is guiding them to what they are doing now. It might be a late night, the forensic crews arriving after 10pm. They will be there for hours I bet. xox
I picked up somewhere that LE found footprints/tire treads at the disposal site...
FBI cars were entering the Orchard Estates around 11PM.

local news here (kcra 3) said two search warrants, 1 in mobile home park and 1 at a separate location...they are working fast and furious, i'm hoping they have a good idea of a suspect...

they were live outside of the mobile home park and there are many people that have showed up to create a memorial to Sandra and to have a vigil. you can hear people just sobbing away, this is so horrible. there are many children there, some of them just look confused...it was just on the 11 o'clock news, i will try to link it if they put up their newscast.
Seems like you are getting better coverage in Sacto than I am in Alameda County- next to San Joaquin County...:waitasec:

Seems like a worse night to sleep in Tracy tonight, than last Fri. night here when the military helicopters were buzzing my house at 11:30pm doing training exercises!

Seems like you are getting better coverage in Sacto than I am in Alameda County- next to San Joaquin County...:waitasec:

yes, i was surprised...they actually did a pretty good job. later in the newscast, they even went back to the mobile home park, reiterating the story and offering kind words to the family...

i was trying to find anything online and i had gone to MSNBC, i couldn't even find her! :furious:

At 10:20 p.m., an estimated 16 Tracy police and FBI vehicles, including a crime lab, were seen entering the mobile home park, in preparation to serve search warrants at an undisclosed location inside.
A short while later, Tracy police and FBI agents converged on Clover Road Baptist Church near the mobile home park late Monday night preparing to search a shed in connection with the investigation into Sandra's death, calling it an "active crime scene."
As news of Sandra's death spread quickly, at least 100 people gathered outside the park at a makeshift memorial, some of them crying.
more at link: http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_12083949?source=most_viewed

At 10:20 p.m., an estimated 16 Tracy police and FBI vehicles, including a crime lab, were seen entering the mobile home park, in preparation to serve search warrants at an undisclosed location inside.
A short while later, Tracy police and FBI agents converged on Clover Road Baptist Church near the mobile home park late Monday night preparing to search a shed in connection with the investigation into Sandra's death, calling it an "active crime scene."
As news of Sandra's death spread quickly, at least 100 people gathered outside the park at a makeshift memorial, some of them crying.
more at link: http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_12083949?source=most_viewed

from the same link...i would think members of her family...

Ambulances arrived at the complex, and two took away people from inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1