CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think the perp(s) would be bold enough to be in that crowd at the MH park?

Outpouring of grief in this community, large gathering of people outside the mobile home park, a couple of ambulances left earlier~ not known who was in them.

Three ambulances entered, not known if it was for family.....

2 search warrants being executed - one in the park and one elsewhere

Not clear who was in two ambulances who quickly left.

LE is saying little. There is fresh crime tape.

Mobile home park appears to me to be on lock down. But I see alot of cars driving in?

That second reporter looked upset too about Sandra when he walked off after finishing. IMO

KRON4 reports search warrants just served at Orchard Estates and another Mobile Home Park.

News10 livefeed just went black.

Mobile home park appears to me to be on lock down. But I see alot of cars driving in?
I saw two police cars and a steady stream of other cars.

They did NOT say that at the presser tonight, and they said she was dressed in the clothes she was last seen wearing so that doesn't seem likely. They aren't releasing any information on Sandra herself until the autopsy is finished. I'm so sorry, Tonia, here's a ((((((((hug)))))))) for you. I'm trying to picture her happy in Heaving, skipping around with Jesus, showing Him her happy little personality. :blowkiss:

Im bawling,please tell me that baby was not in pieces.

Where is the crime tape I wonder?

Do they know now where exactly a crime took place? I hope so.
Crime Scene tape placed at Orchard Estates.

kcra is supposed to have the raw video of the presser earlier today.

Yeah, I'm actually agreeing with you. I was sort of asking why people go right towards gov control theories when discussing things like microchips and gps in humans. Cause that does not worry me too much. But, now I feel like a real dummy because, as a poster stated, a chip would be useless without the kid being found. It's only useful in identifying who you have found, not tracking them. Oh well, I'm tired and upset I guess! Not thinking straight!

you're no dummy!! I posted that and I had no idea how those chips worked til a few months ago when my sister got one put in her kitten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015