CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone was saying that police is there at the park....and arrests...any link? thanks
Nothing online, but I can check the 11:00 news if you'd like...

This is such awful news. Does anyone know if there is anyone in custody yet? My prayers go out to the family.

Here's a hug ((((((((belimom)))))))) from the other end of the country. You aren't alone on this site! :blowkiss:

You said it all... :cry: ... Wish I had someone to sit here and cry with me at 1:30am. Dear God someone help these children.

someone was saying that police is there at the park....and arrests...any link? thanks

It's a fact LE's at the park (outside & at Sandra's) cos it was reported on Kron Live about an hour ago..A poster saw something about an "arrest" on another site but it's NOT been confirmed..Hope that helps!

Thank you LinasK. I hope and pray that during the autopsy tomorrow that Sandra speaks loud and clearly who did this to her, so that they can be brought to justice.
I just changed my siggy to reflect that...

Nothing online, but I can check the 11:00 news if you'd like...

im watching cnn and fox....i havent seen anything yet....i have seen local on the web.....but nothing on arrest yet....

Thank you, Gaia, I'm glad to know I didn't pull that out of thin air! lol This has made my head spin, but I thought I heard somewhere it was private property. :crazy:

It was on a dairy farm and the owenr was not allowed to return home until after the "container" was removed.

Irrigation ponds are, by definition, on private property. It was drained in ordre to flood (most liekely a field or orchard). There is a REASON LE jumped on it so quidkly. Teh Central Valley is an agricultural area. There are few woody areas - it's all towns or farmland. There's an extensive system of canals for irrigation. I am not sure if Tracy has the huge system of canals that we have in Stanislaus County. Water is sold by the yard for irrigating. Farming and agriculture in the Central Valley of CA is NOTHING like farming in the midwest or other parts of the country. We get very little rain other than in the winter months so farmers PLAN on irrigating. It's part of the growing season.

greta.....news on fox now.....not sure if any new info yet...will post if there is...

....no new news....its pre-recorded....

Could you guys take the talk of the chips elsewhere? Thanks - this little girl deserves her own thread and one without debates regarding chips.

Sorry, just trying to work out solutions for the next child...

Night all, hope the perps are caught ASAP. :blowkiss:

It's a fact LE's at the park (outside & at Sandra's) cos it was reported on Kron Live about an hour ago..A poster saw something about an "arrest" on another site but it's NOT been confirmed..Hope that helps!
KRON4 is no longer live, I just turned on the TV, I'll check again at 11:00 for the news.

Are you OK - shall I remove the post and the pic?

I was just responding to someone who wondered about protection for children in the form of tracking devices - I was pointing out that they do exist.

Maybe a pick of a plainer model?

You are fine. Murder and child abduction isn't pretty or wrapped up in a neat package. People need to realize that. To make it less significant is a diservice to the vics, IMO.

Thank you, Gaia, I'm glad to know I didn't pull that out of thin air! lol This has made my head spin, but I thought I heard somewhere it was private property. :crazy:

LE said at the afternoon pc the road leading to this private property was public & easily accessible..Maybe that's where the :confused: comes from?

Sandra went out to play. She plays with a little girl then heads for home. Stops there under five minutes...finds out the movie and church are a no go because She doesn't have enough money. She heads back out to play again. SHE IS ABDUCTED.

The trailer park has one way in and out. She headed toward the back of the park.

Knowing what we know so far of the three men (and the cousin whom we do not know much about), She had history with two of them:

Wohler lived toward the back but on a different street from Sandra. He was headed out in that time frame to teach his karate class. He kissed her at the pool two years previous to this and a police report was filed. The neighbor across from Sandra says he looked out for her after that incident and also noticed other instances of Wohler cruising by her house.

Sinclair also lives near Sandra. There has been nothing reported as to if he knows her. He said he didn't. HOWEVER, he has a history of drug and alcohol abuse (even claimed on camera that the reason he was arrested was because he "had a few drinks" the night police came because he was upset about it. We know the LEAST about this man....yet a cousin's house of his in Oakdale was searches more than once. His own parents took out a retraining order on him.

Slayter lived up the Street from Sandra. He is married and has a disabled adult son. Sandra had been in his home to play "yahtzee" and went bowling with him.. last time I checked there is no bowling alley in the trailer park so this means she has went out of the park with him before. THIS RAISES RED FLAGS TO ME. If she went somewhere else before with him getting into a car with him, or just going with him physically would be easier than with the other two who, insofar as we know, did not have this type of "relationship" with Sandra. Slayter said that Sandra didn't have kid friends...but adult friends...

All that being said (and sorry for such a long post), I am thinking that out of any of them Slayter could be the most likely. She left the park with him before and was a frequent visitor (slayter stated 2-3 times per week).

She would have went willingly... and had no reason to be afraid. I can just see him saying something like, 'your mom said it is okay for you to go with me' etc.... as She had done so in the past. In his interview he also had stated that Sandra came over/went places with him with the permission of her family. Why does he give so much info that is not relavant? Easy.. he is embelishing (lying)

Also, whomever did this was stupid. Not only did they use a soft sided suitcase (that is a great petri dish for forensics) but they/he also dumped her in an area less than ten miles from the home, and in a body of water that is frequently dumped onto fields and refilled again. Dropping her in this place was, in my opinion, impulsive and not thought through. The area in front of this pond also has a nice stand of trees that would give the perp some level of comfort in performing his deeds. I think he drove out of that park....headed out into the country... and took the very first chance to get rid of the bag (remote area, tree stand to hide the act of dumping, and water)

again, sorry for the long post... I just want whomever did this to FRY.

im watching cnn and fox....i havent seen anything yet....i have seen local on the web.....but nothing on arrest yet....

YOu are doing better than I. I have been flipping from CNN to Fox since I heard, and they haven't even mentioned it as yet. IIRC the morgue is at San Joaquin General Hospsital as French Camp is a little tiny town - nothing there but a tiny general store.

From LE press conference: It was a large piece of rolling luggage.

Sandra went out to play. She plays with a little girl then heads for home. Stops there under five minutes...finds out the movie and church are a no go because She doesn't have enough money. She heads back out to play again. SHE IS ABDUCTED.

The trailer park has one way in and out. She headed toward the back of the park.

Knowing what we know so far of the three men (and the cousin whom we do not know much about), She had history with two of them:

Wohler lived toward the back but on a different street from Sandra. He was headed out in that time frame to teach his karate class. He kissed her at the pool two years previous to this and a police report was filed. The neighbor across from Sandra says he looked out for her after that incident and also noticed other instances of Wohler cruising by her house.

Sinclair also lives near Sandra. There has been nothing reported as to if he knows her. He said he didn't. HOWEVER, he has a history of drug and alcohol abuse (even claimed on camera that the reason he was arrested was because he "had a few drinks" the night police came because he was upset about it. We know the LEAST about this man....yet a cousin's house of his in Oakdale was searches more than once. His own parents took out a retraining order on him.

Slayter lived up the Street from Sandra. He is married and has a disabled adult son. Sandra had been in his home to play "yahtzee" and went bowling with him.. last time I checked there is no bowling alley in the trailer park so this means she has went out of the park with him before. THIS RAISES RED FLAGS TO ME. If she went somewhere else before with him getting into a car with him, or just going with him physically would be easier than with the other two who, insofar as we know, did not have this type of "relationship" with Sandra. Slayter said that Sandra didn't have kid friends...but adult friends...

All that being said (and sorry for such a long post), I am thinking that out of any of them Slayter could be the most likely. She left the park with him before and was a frequent visitor (slayter stated 2-3 times per week).

She would have went willingly... and had no reason to be afraid. I can just see him saying something like, 'your mom said it is okay for you to go with me' etc.... as She had done so in the past. In his interview he also had stated that Sandra came over/went places with him with the permission of her family. Why does he give so much info that is not relavant? Easy.. he is embelishing (lying)

Also, whomever did this was stupid. Not only did they use a soft sided suitcase (that is a great petri dish for forensics) but they/he also dumped her in an area less than ten miles from the home, and in a body of water that is frequently dumped onto fields and refilled again. Dropping her in this place was, in my opinion, impulsive and not thought through. The area in front of this pond also has a nice stand of trees that would give the perp some level of comfort in performing his deeds. I think he drove out of that park....headed out into the country... and took the very first chance to get rid of the bag (remote area, tree stand to hide the act of dumping, and water)

again, sorry for the long post... I just want whomever did this to FRY.
He didn't have far to go. W. Clover Rd (where the park is, is located directly south of 205. Just north of 205 are lots and lots of fields.

I believe he also lived next door to them for a time before moving to the space he lives in now.

TRACY - Sources within local law enforcement tell FOX40 News the body of 8-year-old Sandra Cantu was recovered from inside a piece of luggage pulled from a drained irrigation ditch north of Tracy.

http://www.news10.net/news/liveonline/?GID=ikLn63BCf5VZ/yrCDF+ZHouuGGx0Hju6z1LGFpgPwLY%3D

I am sorry to all involved, hugs to my fellow wsers.

KRAMS to you too Christine. That is Big Hugs in Swedish. Directing your caring to all the posters who have cared so much that little Sandra would be OK and found alive was a touching thing for me to read right now.

I am so totally gutted and so hoped it would not turn out this way. Unfortunately what has happened I think will follow the law of statistics in missing children. That is as Marc Klaas would say that she was dead within 3 hours of being taken, and then if it was a SP she was dumped carelessly. The perp wiped his hands of her. A classic case I think, like Samantha Runion and so many other children whose lives have been ripped from this earth of ours for a few minutes of some sicko's pleasure. It is disgusting and I am angry and so sad at the same time.

We will have to remember her as she was, skipping along, full of life - a beautiful little soul just waiting for the goodness of live. God Bless her family.

I wonder if it is the cousin? xox PS: Sorry I am so far behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann