CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
here is a street shot of the church.... is that the shed in the front? that little thing?

sandra4.jpg

I just saw a map that shows that the West Clover Baptist Church is 0.2 miles from Sandra's home.

The name of the pastor is : Clifford Lane Lawless and his house was the one they had issued a search warrent for.

Source: blink on crime.com

At the PC just awhile ago the Chief said there have been 10 SWs in this case. I cant help but wonder if they are thinking this is some kind of child *advertiser censored* ring living in that area?

imo

I just can't imagine the perp taking her out of the park alive - is there a gate? Is there security or cameras? or it is just like an ordinary street?

sigh

Luggage comes in sets right? Or at sometimes it does, find the set that is missing a piece and you've got the perp.

Exactly what I was thinking. Unless the perp realized that too and already got rid of the other pieces.

Does anyone know when the autopsy reports are expected to be back?

Isn't there another presser at around 3pm that was announced last night, that will cover the initial autopsy results?

So that little bldg in the aerial view I mentioned earlier IS the church. Very tiny place, parking lot and shed. :(

At the PC just awhile ago the Chief said there have been 10 SWs in this case. I cant help but wonder if they are thinking this is some kind of child *advertiser censored* ring living in that area?

imo

Yeah, they actually did find evidence of a *advertiser censored* ring - about 60 perps sharing child *advertiser censored*. We think they may have found this during the search for Sandra.

So that little bldg in the aerial view I mentioned earlier IS the church. Very tiny place, parking lot and shed. :(

It looks like a small neighborhood church.

I thought I read that the pastor had been the pastor there for 30 years.

imo

I just can't imagine the perp taking her out of the park alive - is there a gate? Is there security or cameras? or it is just like an ordinary street?

sigh

I asked yesterday if this park actually had a gate because very early on I heard it was gated. Can't tell from the aerial shots. But, I think it would be easy for a resident to remove Sandra if they put her in the trunk or had her crouch down or something.

imo

They already know that. Referred to as The Tracy 60 on Protect.org.

I think its at the end of thread #4.

IMO, FW is just the next case looking for a place to happen! They need to watch him closely. Is he a RSO because of the kiss, or did they just let that go?:mad:

Not an RSO. he teaches karate to kids! Apparently the family made a report but it went nowhere.

O/T lurkeyloo, your avatar just freaks me out....at least we are from the same state.

I am researching this as well and am suspecting fake name as well. Having troubles finding a Lane ____ originally from Wenatchee.

Gibby, use first initial C. See veromi record at veromi.net using name posted publicly elsewhere (not here on WS).

I think it could have been anyone with access to the church/shed. We need to be careful here...
Did the shed have a lock?

I the same thoought crossed my mind as will. It is place that could be overlooked by search efforts for Sandra, evidence etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1