CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again:
PLEASE post any time-stamped link anyone has on this! We are looking at this POI forensically. I have searched and haven't come up with anything. Thank you.

I can't find where a Martinez was arrested. I think that it became confused with a Garcia that was mentioned before we even heard of Martinez.

She may not be a member of that church, but sometimes kids go to different churchs for things like "day camp" etc. Mine go to a church that happens to be right next to my house although we're not members nor the same religion but they have a great time and play and have their friends go as well for bible school. Just a thought

Yep, I know exactly what you are saying - I used to do this a lot when I was a child, also. I was just trying to point out that IF she was a regular member there, or someone who frequented the bible studies, the wife would have most likely mentioned it, but she didn't. I could just be searching for things, but it seemed odd to me. It also seemed odd that she said they were "close". I have a 7 year old and she is not "close" to anyone that age but family and close close family friends.

I guess it would almost be more reassuring to me if she did in fact go to that church for any sort of activity - that way she would be "close" to the pastor and his wife for that reason. The fact that she had "adult friends" and was close to random people in the park gives me an uneasy feeling that she was really trusting and someone took advantage of that trust. :mad:

Cantu%20Special.jpg

http://www.kron.com/

If it was LL I think they better scoop him up ASAP. If not to do so he can be held accountable in a court of law. To let the community know that someone is arrested so the speculation will stop.

True...but there are a couple that have no info...and some from a later time that do.....that's why it was brought up.
A friend of mine was arrested on an estradiction. They didn't even have the paperwork in the court, let alone in the jail. It's not a perfect system

Sovereign Grace Missionary. SGM has some controversy according to former members. Google "sovereign grace survivors" and you'll see what I mean.

This sounds ominous, considering. It's from page six of the "survivors" site, a complaint against aspects of SGM:

Sovereign Grace Ministries’ (”SGM’s”) deep-seated distrust of any outside intervention, from either mental health professionals or even law enforcement, when appropriate.

Closely connected with that, SGM’s sense of themselves as superior and “above” other organizations (again, including law enforcement and/or mental health professionals), which leads them to attempt to handle all problems “in house,” no matter how deep or outside the pastor’s field of expertise the problem might be.[/I]

http://www.sgmsurvivors.com/?paged=6

If it was LL I think they better scoop him up ASAP. If not to do so he can be held accountable in a court of law. To let the community know that someone is arrested so the speculation will stop.

They have to have a charge for him first. Can't be murder if autopsy doesn't yet show murder. Can't prove sexual molestation even if there is evidence linking her to him (hair etc.) if autopsy doesn't show it. Can't do kidnapping if there is any excuse for evidence of her to appear connected to him through casual contact. Much will hinge on autopsy results and DNA of evidence I'm sure.

I sure hope that L.E are gathering evidence fast, as it's been raining here (10-15 minutes away from Tracy) for the past hour and a half.

Thought you were in Livermore, CA? :waitasec:

HLN covering SANDRA...finally!

I think JVM, NG and Mike G's show have had pretty consistent coverage. The basics and updates. LE was doing their job well (it seemed) and searching for her so there wasn't a lot to be sensationalized (unlike KC and the families in the Hayleigh case). I expect JVM to have something on it at 6p CDT.

Just can't get that pic of her skipping down the street out of my head. :(

They have to have a charge for him first. Can't be murder if autopsy doesn't yet show murder. Can't prove sexual molestation even if there is evidence linking her to him (hair etc.) if autopsy doesn't show it. Can't do kidnapping if there is any excuse for evidence of her to appear connected to him through casual contact. Much will hinge on autopsy results and DNA of evidence I'm sure.

Can't they just pick him up for questioning... what he flees? It sounds like he has a past in other areas where he could easily go to.

Lawless’ name is the fourth to have come up in the missing person-turned murder investigation. Police served search warrants on 60-year old martial arts teacher Frank Wohler, who lived behind Sandra’s home and said he kissed her on the lips two years ago just to be nice.

Christian Sinclair, 49 — who’s depicted in court records as abusive and alcoholic — was arrested last week for obstructing the investigation. Police searched his home, too.

Sinclair’s friend, David Slayter, 44, was then taken to the police station for questioning last week as the FBI and Stockton and Tracy police searched his home and took out several items.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...idget=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1