Motion for George's Grand Jury Transcript MERGED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathisha Lance stated on Prime News tonight that once the State turns over the transcript to the Defense it will then be released to the public. I don't know if this is accurate or not based on the order that Judge Strickland issued -

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21218532/detail.html

the key words in this order are: "the original of said transcript shall be delivered to the State Attorney and all of the grand jury secrecy pursuant to Florida Statue 905.27 shall remain in effect pending further order of this court."

I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.

When she said that it sounded like Pam Bondi reacted ( in the background) and said "No it won't". I think they repeat this show during the night, I'll try to catch it.... but they will not be releasing it to the public according to legal experts here.

When she said that it sounded like Pam Bondi reacted ( in the background) and said "No it won't". I think they repeat this show during the night, I'll try to catch it.... but they will not be releasing it to the public according to legal experts here.

Actually that was ME in the background saying "No It Won't". I record those videos and post them at WS from my YouTube account. :crazy:

I for one am on the edge of my seat to learn what's in George's Grand Jury testimony. All I know is that after he testified, his daughter was flat out charged. So, for that, I think whatever he said was very harmful to her case.
But, on a personal note, I am interested in George's motive. If he told the truth in the GJ testimony, and what we hear from his interview with LE he went on about his ability to identify human decom correctly and that's what he was sure was in the car, why did he change his story? Was it pressure from Cindy? Did she force him to go along with the rotting pizza story. How could she force him to make such a dramatic turn around which he took into his deposition with the Zanny case.
What kind of man is he that he can't stand up for the truth? He's former LE, certainly he knows a GJ testimony and a formal interview with LE locks in his personal account of what he knows or observed.
I do believe having his GJ testimony unsealed will put an entirely new twist on this case. George's flip flopping could bring down the entire house of cards.
JMO

I for one am on the edge of my seat to learn what's in George's Grand Jury testimony. All I know is that after he testified, his daughter was flat out charged. So, for that, I think whatever he said was very harmful to her case.
But, on a personal note, I am interested in George's motive. If he told the truth in the GJ testimony, and what we hear from his interview with LE he went on about his ability to identify human decom correctly and that's what he was sure was in the car, why did he change his story? Was it pressure from Cindy? Did she force him to go along with the rotting pizza story. How could she force him to make such a dramatic turn around which he took into his deposition with the Zanny case.
What kind of man is he that he can't stand up for the truth? He's former LE, certainly he knows a GJ testimony and a formal interview with LE locks in his personal account of what he knows or observed.
I do believe having his GJ testimony unsealed will put an entirely new twist on this case. George's flip flopping could bring down the entire house of cards.
JMO

In the Grand Jury room and in the room with LE or the FBI whichever it was....were the two places that George Anthony could talk freely believing that Cindy would never know what he had said. He was right about the GJ testimony but not the LE interview. I don't think he will ever be truthful with Cindy sitting right there. He is a hen pecked man or a p---y whipped man in my book. He says "yes dear and no dear" to Cindy as she is the one who wears the pants in that family. If he crosses her she just might throw him out into the cold and then what would he do.

I have always wondered if George smelled decomposition on that day KC wouldn't near the car...he has never spoken on this has he?

I have always wondered if George smelled decomposition on that day KC wouldn't near the car...he has never spoken on this has he?

I think he did.

I also think GA knows everything and wanted to and tried to tell what he knows.

In the LE interview, he thought he should tell the truth because that was what he knew he should do. He spoke honestly and he was scared of what it all might mean. It was clear he was weighing it all out in his mind as he babbled on and on about his daughter and what she might be capable of doing.

Then, he was, undoubtedly, hit with, "How could you betray this family -your little girl - your wife and son?!"

GA kind of snapped, as is evidenced by the suicide attempt.

Sadly, the poor man is not quite bright enough to fake belief in the 'story,' so he appears to behave like a lunatic during examination (like in the civil case depo.)

He knows what is going on and always has. So do Cindy and Lee. GA is just more transparent, bless his heart, because, deep down, he does have a good heart.

So, in the GJ testimony we would see more of the same fearful honesty that we saw in the LE interview.

It will never be released - not because of GA being cooperative, but because of the very nature of sealed GJ transcripts.

Too bad.

Did anyone think George's demeanor was very different in the recent hearing than in the past? If this case drags on a year or two I don't know how he will manage.

Did anyone think George's demeanor was very different in the recent hearing than in the past? If this case drags on a year or two I don't know how he will manage.

ITA with you. I think George may just be sippin' the Cindy Coolaid, instead of gulping it. As seen by his non-response to Cindy's words of "I love you" at the hearing. I wonder how he will testify if Cindy isn't in the same room while he's doing it. I'm hoping he will at long last go back to his initial honesty of the FBI interview.

personally, as much as i'm intrigued by what george may or may not have said at the GJ hearing..

i believe that GJ testimony should ALWAYS be confidential,forever.----that way people will feel FREE to speak freely, tell the absolute truth.

for george this must have been something new------(knowing that CA etc. would never hear his testimony) , and just simply answer the ?'s .

i recall that y. melich testified as well, i'm sure that his testimony, ( much like the bond hearing ) contributed greatly to kc's indictment/arrest.

Gosh, he looks absolutely hopeless, I wanted to cry just watching him. It's written all over his face, I just felt my heart drop.

Does anyone know if there is anything significant about the time 11:00?

Did we ever find out if Baez does get this transcript of George's testimony does it become public record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove