MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AB's house is two minutes from mine. I have had to drive by there a couple of times this weekend. At night, the lights are on inside the house.

Maybe they are gone and left some lights on, but it is several rooms. The majority of them actually. I don't know that they are gone. Keeping to themselves, definitely. They have posted a PRIVATE PROPERTY/ NO TRESSPASSING sign at the road.

They are probably still in the house though, IMO.
If I were dealing with everything they were, I'd want some alone time, too.

MOO and stuff.

Welcome to WS ilovecookies! Could you tell us if there's any truth to the rumor that the boyfriend helped the perp bury Elizabeth's body?

Also, great first post and I agree with alot of it. One thing that you may be off on, though, is the statement to lawlady. Tax info is public and can be pulled on the internet on state & county sites. Maybe each state has different laws regarding such, but links should be provided to back up whatever statement is made a "factual". Please be careful saying her statement is illegal unless it can be backed up. I truly trust her posting, she hasn't let me down yet. I thought you had a great first post and wouldn't want it to get deleted, especially since you are from the area...you could have alot to offer. This site takes exception to the rule of the right to opinion and stating it in words on the internet. I'm letting you know that it's not illegal to post tax info, that's public...then again I just logged on and haven't read the past several pages - so let me go back and look what lawlady typed. I do know the way she posts, though, and she's usually pretty much right on target.

Much love & again - welcome to WS!

:blowkiss:

Jersey

Hi Ilovecookies, welcome to WS. If you are going to post what you "know" as fact here you have to either have a link or be verified by the site owner, Tricia, as being who you say you are(Local?) You may do this by emailing her at Tgrif@xmission.com.

thanks for your cooperation

Animal

That phone was disconnected (and never reconnected) when the other house was finished (almost 3 years ago).

They didn't get a house phone with the new house, cell phones are amazing.

As to the rumor that AB's boyfriend helped, if it was true they would have him in custody. Although, based only on meeting him once, I would assume that he had nothing to do with it and that he had NO idea. That is just my opinion though. And I used to work with taxes, and only certain part of tax records are public. But I'll edit that part of my post out.

You don't need to edit it out.

Hoppy
mini-mod

Has anyone else found AB's Singsnap account yet? I found it through a blog by someone named Marinadedave. I can't give the screen-name for the SingSnap acct. due to TOS, I think.

I will have to look at this later though. I can't access MS, FB or other similar sites from work. But for those of you that already know who AB is, you can check out this site. It's a Karaoke site or something. I guess she made up to 8 recordings, and there is another picture, I saw it already but the blogger had her eyes covered to protect identity.

Also Marinadedaves blog lists all the rumors that were flying around on posts on social networking sites.

Sorry, would post a link, but against TOS.

One thing that you may be off on, though, is the statement to lawlady. Tax info is public and can be pulled on the internet on state & county sites. Maybe each state has different laws regarding such, but links should be provided to back up whatever statement is made a "factual". Please be careful saying her statement is illegal unless it can be backed up. I truly trust her posting, she hasn't let me down yet.

Even though much tax info is online and/or is public, do NOT post it here at WS.

We don NOT post personal information--or a link to it--about innocent parties, and AB's grandparents are in that category.

Clear, everyone?

Hoppy

Tenth, The boys are nothing like AB, they have friends, and play sports, and are social butterflies.

It seems from her online presence that the arrested 15 year old suspect had friends at school, a boyfriend, played sports, and was social too. Is there some obvious difference between the kids that you know of?

Posting the same thing I posted on the Somer thread here, as it applies as well to this forum.

I have asked you all repeatedly to not post personal information of minors, and individuals not involved--this does mean the perps family and friends so do not post their info here! I have gotten alerts again this morning that this is still happening and when I went to the posts they were deleted by the original poster.

Here is what is going to happen from this time forward as the mods on this forum are having to babysit on this issue way too much. If I get an alert on this issue, the poster will be timed out for 2 full weeks the first time, as will anyone who quotes them. On the second time you will get a month and if it happens again I personally will ban you from the site.

eta:I will also tell you that if you have posted something that shouldnt be you need to go back and edit it out NOW. If it has been too long and you cannot edit it please send a link to the post and one of us will take care of it.

It seems from her online presence that the arrested 15 year old suspect had friends at school, a boyfriend, played sports, and was social too. Is there some obvious difference between the kids that you know of?
This is strictly my opinion. But let's generalize for a moment. Being a former goth kid in high school (the same one AB went to) I can say that when I was there that the three main groups of kids that committed violent crimes in that HS were the goths, emo/scene kids, and the punk-rockers. AB seems to be emo/scene.

Also, AB always seemed to be less outgoing to adults, and extremely distrusting of them. However the boys are the exact opposite, and it seems like some adults have to push them away.

Originally Posted by crimecurious
I just want say "good job" to the person who found those videos.

Ever since I saw them, I've been wondering if AB recorded E's death...

I can't find the this original post (just a post where it was quoted) so I couldn't quote it directly. Anyway, what videos?? Is there a link? TIA. I looked back and couldn't find anything. What are videos of?

Ilovecookies!!!
sc1.gif

Even though much tax info is online and/or is public, do NOT post it here at WS.

We don NOT post personal information--or a link to it--about innocent parties, and AB's grandparents are in that category.

Clear, everyone?

Hoppy

Exactly, unless they've been named as suspects or such. Personally, I think all families involved have been victims here, including the rumored meth mom. It's so so so so sad!

On a side note, if AB is deemed to be tried as an adult, I took screen shots of her Twitter a/c. I won't post unless she is tried as an adult.

They didn't get a house phone with the new house, cell phones are amazing.

As to the rumor that AB's boyfriend helped, if it was true they would have him in custody. Although, based only on meeting him once, I would assume that he had nothing to do with it and that he had NO idea. That is just my opinion though. And I used to work with taxes, and only certain part of tax records are public. But I'll edit that part of my post out.

Tax liens are public info, everything else tax related is confidential.

As for AB's boyfriend.... that was a RUMOR at the high school, most likely started by another teenager.

I really doubt that he did, only because I know he has been thoroughly interviewed and I really think he would be in custody by now if he had anything to do with it.

They are devastated, and I feel that they are victims as well. I've only seen them twice since everything was found out, but you can tell that it has really affected them. They (the grandparents) are noticeably thinner (probably not able to eat) and you can tell that the grandmother isn't sleeping. As for the boys, I haven't seen them at all since this happened. And I heard they were staying at a friend's house, in an attempt to keep them away from all the media, and rumors.

Please let them know they are in my prayers. My heart goes out to the many grandparents out there who are trying to raise their grandkids. It should not be this way! And more often than not, the kids come after they've already been neglected. :praying:

Am I allowed to post what I've heard about AB's childhood from various people including the grandparents? Or is that considered a rumor?

You need to contact Tricia and then what you heard yourself can be considered fact.

Hi Ilovecookies, welcome to WS. If you are going to post what you "know" as fact here you have to either have a link or be verified by the site owner, Tricia, as being who you say you are(Local?) You may do this by emailing her at Tgrif@xmission.com.

thanks for your cooperation

Animal

Ilovecookies, Follow the instructions above. Animal is one of our Administrators :)

Am I allowed to post what I've heard about AB's childhood from various people including the grandparents? Or is that considered a rumor?

Because your are local and know "facts" about this case and the parties involved, you MUST contact WS's owner, Tricia, and talk to her before you post here. Clear?

Hoppy
mini-mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members