TX - Jan 21 & 22 Food/Volunteer Thread for Hailey Dunn Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
By my count, that's enough subway for about 40 people ordered so far?

Yes but it depends on how many "eaters" are at the search. Eaters are people who eat and eat and eat and eat. They search too but they eat enough for several people. LOL.

It is so hard to judge these things.

There will be more searchers on the weekend that's for sure.

Let's keep going and get it up to 50 people then I'll add another merchant we can order from to change things up a bit.

Yes but it depends on how many "eaters" are at the search. Eaters are people who eat and eat and eat and eat. They search too but they eat enough for several people. LOL.

Let's keep going and get it up to 50 people then I'll add another merchant we can order from to change things up a bit.

HAHA - Just as you were posting this, I was changing my post to "30-40," just to be a bit more conservative. :)

So far we have:
*4 foot long sandwiches from dreamweaver
*1 flavor craver platter feeds 5-9 people from katiemadonna
*4 foot long subs, cut into thirds and 10 bags of potato chip from LadyLuck
*4 foot long sandwiches from bellyup
*1 flavor craver platter feeds 5-9 and 10 bags of chips from Texas Mist.
From Sailor Bug we have
*1 flavor craver platter feeds 5-9
*1 platter cookies
*2 cases

-Desserts, plates, paper towels, garbage bags, individual snacks, energybars and soft drinks from Truthwillsetufree

-Subway will send over veggies and such so people can put them on their own sandwhiches.

Subway
150 E Interstate 20, Colorado City
(325) 728-8828

Here is the Subway menu
http://www.subway.com/applications/Menu/index.aspx

I'm just waiting for the boss to leave to place my order. :seeya:

okay... I have a kinda dumb question... are we ordering for Sunday yet? I ordered five pizzas for one of the first days but am glad to donate again if needed.

Way to go everyone, I have to agree that the girl was very helpful,,, do not eat at sub-way so did not know about the platters. I think we could use a little more food, would rather have some left over.......... I really hope the searchers come out tomorrow. I know they have already been searching for several weeks. They are very special people, wish I was close enough to search.

So far we have:
From Sailor Bug we have
*1 platter cookies
*2 cases

-Desserts, plates, paper towels, garbage bags, individual snacks, energybars and soft drinks from Truthwillsetufree

-Subway will send over veggies and such so people can put them on their own sandwhiches.

Subway
(325) 728-8828

Here is the Subway menu

tfrohning ordered a Flavor Craver platter & 10 bags of chips, too.

Going to call mine in now. 1 Flavor craver platter and some chips. (10 bags of chips)

okay... I have a kinda dumb question... are we ordering for Sunday yet? I ordered five pizzas for one of the first days but am glad to donate again if needed.

Sunday is handled by Redcat. She traded a sixfoot long sandwich from Subway for radio ads. But, I will know more Saturday if the six foot will be enough for Sunday based on how many people show up tomorrow.

I bet they've been busy -- when I called I heard her tell somebody "We have another one!" :)

That funny because when I called she said we have another one :)

All Good :) We know the searchers will be fed.

NO MORE PARTY PLATTERS. INDIVIDUAL SANDWICHES ONLY. THEY NEED TO TAKE THEM OUT TO THE FIELD TO THE SEARCHERS.

So far we have:
*1 flavor craver platter feeds 5-9 and 10 bag of chips. from tfrohning
*1 flavor craver platter feeds 5-9 and chips from Mnkeybzens
*1 platter cookies
and *2 cases chocolate milk all from Sailor Bug.

Subway
(325) 728-8828

Here is the Subway menu

Sunday is handled by Redcat. She traded a sixfoot long sandwich from Subway for radio ads. But, I will know more Saturday if the six foot will be enough for Sunday based on how many people show up tomorrow.

NO MORE PARTY PLATTERS. INDIVIDUAL SANDWICHES ONLY. THEY NEED TO TAKE THEM OUT TO THE FIELD TO THE SEARCHERS.

We have a minimum of 37 people fed up to a max of 57 people.

Great. Let's keep it going. Remember a lot more people will show up to search on the weekend.

Man, you guys are fast! Do we need more for Saturday? I'm still able to donate for either Sat or Sun.

Man, you guys are fast! Do we need more for Saturday? I'm still able to donate for either Sat or Sun.

Yes we do. Sunday is most likely handled but please keep ordering for Saturday and remember to post on this thread when you ordered something OK?

Ordered 4 footlongs and chips. Hope this helps!

Yes we do. Sunday is most likely handled but please keep ordering for Saturday and remember to post on this thread when you ordered something OK?

Ordering now... will update in a few!

I ordered:
1 flavor cravor platter in turkey and Italian BMT
Comes with veggies and dip.

ALERT PLEASE READ.

NO MORE PARTY PLATTERS. INDIVIDUAL SANDWICHES ONLY.

They have to take them out to the field so they need individual sandwiches ONLY.

If you order anything else from here on out it has to be individually wrapped so they can take them to the searches.

The party platters we have now are fine but the rest individual sandwiches ONLY.

OK?

Thank you.

Ordered - one flavor craver platter with variety of bread and 10 bags variety chips.
Had to call 3 times to get through. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member