2011.06.17 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-One)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this would be a good time for SA to open up one of those cans and ask this expert if he can identify that smell.

ETA Just saw that Cecybeans already had this idea.

I wish they would put him in ICA trunk so he could get the full picture,he should be:floorlaugh: out of his profession with his asinine pig experiment:slap::doh:!JB had nerve to say DR Voss used junk science WTH!

Just listening to Bill S. saying the info HAD to come from Casey that yes, the remains found are going to be Caylee......there's actually nothing stopping JB from saying that info came from George.

I'm loving BS commentary on wftv right now. He's making the statement that when they thought a body was discovered at JB Park that now call was made to line up an expert...but on Dec. 11th when Caylee's remains were found, a call was made to this expert by the DT. He is stating that the DT must have been told by ICA that they had something to worry about once the remains were actually found.

Ashton needs to find out why this guy thought this is what happened to Caylee.

I am :furious: that HHBP allows JB to have his cell phone with him while at the podium. We all know JB can't ask the right questions so why is the Judge allowing him to receive texts to tell him what to ask? :banghead:

bumping up!!! whew!!!! WHAT A CROSS IS THIS!!!!!! I am loving it!!!!!

EXCELLENT CROSS EXAMINATION!!!! Our TV is in repair shop; wish I could see what the talking heads are saying now!

Mike Brooks - JA has "owned" this witness.

Jean C - Casey should be afraid to take the stand - She will get this and them some, if she takes the stand!

:great:

omg guys. THIS was the best reason to call in to work ever! My mom sent me an email and said "are you ashamed of yourself?" . I said "nope". Even if I get a write up, I'll sign it with a smile. I can still say I was there the day JA took Dr. BugDood to SCHOOL! :great:

You peeps were having way too much fun, so I ended up opening livestream from WFTV. Bill S. says that JA is kicking bu**!

Why o why did HHBP call recess just prior to examining the salami package???? 5 minutes later would have been fine too!

My first name is baloney it's OSCAR
My second name is salami it's *****

:D

On HLN they are saying that this was just a fraction of what JA will do to ICA if she takes the stand!!

I SO love it when Ashton gets a chapped azz and goes after a witness.

This man rocks and I'm feeling so much better now.
Finally, a break for the state on a high note and he hasn't even begun to whittle this bugger apart yet.

He'll be lucky to get a plane ticket home that doesn't put him in the "trunk" of the plane!!

wow. can't wait to see Huntington have to admit there was NO food in the trash.

The jury has some common sense. They are not going to buy that tobacco spit would attract the flies rather than the adipocere on the paper towels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23