OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JC: I have spoken of her in the past tense because she's currently missing... don't know what else to use...

talking about him talking about her in past tense, says he spoke of her in the past tense because she is missing, doesn't know how else to refer to her, dealing with a lot of stress, all that matters is having her home, as long as they focus on Katelyn that is all he wants

I can't believe this guy is on NG like this with people calling in and/or commenting about him. Says the reason he speaks of her in the past tense is because she is currently missing. :waitasec:

I haven't followed this case but listening to the this fiance on NG made me search it out here. My he makes my hinkymeter go up!! The 911 call first (anyone who goes on and on like that, like Zahra's dad is likely not being truthful) and now this...weird....conversation.

I agree with your post. I haven't followed it until now and agree that the fiance sounds a little questionable.

What I am getting from this is he is a bit of a Geek (for lack of a better word), as for the delay on the phone photo, I send my son's photo's and they send me some...at times it can take up to 30 minutes! My phone is slow receiving and sending, regardless of the time of day!

Was the "dream" interview posted on this thread. I don't recall listening to that one.

BTW...I don't think he is involved. As someone else posted, I think he is geeky and perhaps wanting to help so much that he comes across as being too involved, if that makes sense.

I sure hope LE is getting someplace on this case...

NG panel saying JC seems sincere. Doesn't fit psychological profile of one who would be involved in disappearance.

I keep going back and forth thinking he is involved. I guess right now I am thinking he is not involved.

Also: Why does Nancy have to be so B*tch*?

JC says there's not really a stalker. There's a suspicious character that police have questioned already.

burned docs as opposed to tearing because there was so much

Now in his interview with NG at the beginning when NG asked him why didn't you look at the pictures while you were at her place he said cause they were up in her room, yet on the 911 call he says he last saw her sitting on her bed????

OT baby thrown off 4th floor parking deck.

I haven't heard this story. I think I'm going to be sick. Guess I'll call it a night

They don't own a shredder and Katelyn wanted JC to burn the documents because there were a lot of old documents. The more recent documents were still in the house.

Did I hear correctly? Did JC say Katelyn was going to move? I wonder if he was referring to the planned move to Colorado or if she was going to move out of the townhouse before the move.

Now in his interview with NG at the beginning when NG asked him why didn't you look at the pictures while you were at her place he said cause they were up in her room, yet on the 911 call he says he last saw her sitting on her bed????

What pictures? I must've missed that part.

OT baby thrown off 4th floor parking deck.

I haven't heard this story. I think I'm going to be sick. Guess I'll call it a night

I turned it off also. So sad. Poor little baby :(

What pictures? I must've missed that part.

The picture of a picture that was sent to his cell phone, he said they were pictures a photographer had taken and she wanted to show it to him, NG asks you were at her house why didn't you look at them then, he said because they were up in her room, yet on the 911 call he say he last saw her sitting on her bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak