CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very glad to see he has retained an attorney as well. I was one who brought it up when news came out that he had not - said how surprised I was and that LE relatives and friends of mine have said that anytime the police want to talk to you, you should get an attorney before you meet with them. That's not to say not to cooperate, it's not to say you are guilty, but it is for your protection.

Will it make some people think you are guilty? Probably, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Whether MR is guilty as sin, or innocent as the driven snow, he should have legal representation - should have had it from the moment ER made her public statements about him, IMO.

I dont know where the link is but Dad did say Dylan was going to spend a couple days with his Friends. So taking the backpack with him makes sense.

Meaning overnight? Why was he visiting his dad if he wasn't going to see him at all??

Absolutely. " that boy " is very comfortable outside and I wonder why his mom would even say such a thing? I mean of course he could be indoors all week doing school work, gaming , what not . Maybe only gets a chance to be an outdoorsy kid on weekends or when at dads but still he doesn't look out of place or like he s new to outdoor adventure.
Poor baby.

I think theres a distinction that needs to be made. Is Dylan comfortable in the outdoors with people AND on his own?

IMO with people is quite different to taking off alone which is what I believe the mother was referring to

Meaning overnight? Why was he visiting his dad if he wasn't going to see him at all??

Yes. Then Dad spoke of them perhaps going to (Dads) Brothers or staying home. Plans had not been firmed up. If i find the link i will bring it here.

also with regard to the cell phone coverage in vallecito someone did put up a list of what coverage was available with different carriers, I'm not good with the search function so if someone else finds it it would be worth copying it forward.

One thing I did notice is it seemed he tried to specifically say that Dylan had returned safe and sound last time he was there, almost like a justification, hard to explain...

If MR had nothing to do with this, nobody can blame him for being defensive, right?

IMO innocent people state emphatically, no, I had nothing to do with my child's disappearance. Period. There is no need to drone on and on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is a teen.friends trump parents.I have one. The article yesterday explained it.it sounded like a sleep over.no big deal

Yes. Then Dad spoke of them perhaps going to (Dads) Brothers or staying home. Plans had not been firmed up. If i find the link i will bring it here.

Thanks!

Just jumping off of your post.... I asked this before but didn't see any answer. Why was Dylan the only son visiting dad? Why wasn't his bother as well?

something else thats bugging me.

if Dylan was going to meet up with friends at 6.30am why did his Dad not leave until 7.30am?

and wouldn't it have made more sense for him to drop Dylan off the night before instead of him having to get up so early?

have we heard yet whether the change of plans was made by phone call or text message? IMO thats an important piece of information

I dont know about anyone else but this jumped ut at me.
BBM
Nickelodeon?

The next morning, Dylan was sleeping on the couch where Mark Redwine now sits and where Dylan's blankets still lie jumbled. Mark said he waited until 7:30 a.m. but still couldn't rouse his son, so he told him he would return about 11. When he got back at 11:30, his son's dirty cereal bowl was beside the sink. The television was on Nickelodeon. His son's fishing pole was gone. So was his black-and-gray backpack. A few articles of clothing were left behind on the couch.

Read more: With Dylan Redwine missing for almost two weeks, dad clings to hope - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_22108222#ixzz2DtmrBa3t
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

That did jump at me.... in the way that pay per channels mean he likely has at least the capability for internet. It is a kids' channel but my 14 yr old still watches it sometimes too.

something else thats bugging me.

if Dylan was going to meet up with friends at 6.30am why did his Dad not leave until 7.30am?

and wouldn't it have made more sense for him to drop Dylan off the night before instead of him having to get up so early?

have we heard yet whether the change of plans was made by phone call or text message? IMO thats an important piece of information

I'm pretty sure it was over text.

I don't think my son even knows how to talk on the phone. Not sure why it even has that capability, as all he uses it for is the 10,000 monthly texts, lol.

Monday mornings 7am to 10:30 am is SpongeBob, Max and Ruby and Dora the Explorer.

Excellent catch. Wondered about that too. Unless that's the only kid channel on his cable service.

Does MR have cable or satellite?

Thanks!

Just jumping off of your post.... I asked this before but didn't see any answer. Why was Dylan the only son visiting dad? Why wasn't his bother as well?

the brother being 21 is probably not under obligation to visit, he might have had employment requirements

I'm pretty sure it was over text.

I don't think my son even knows how to talk on the phone. Not sure why it even has that capability, as all he uses it for is the 10,000 monthly texts, lol.

if it was by text then with who and when was the last verbal exchange Dylan is known to have had?

Is it interesting or not that after days of speculation and after LE makes a statement like ' we know he arrived in la plata co. but after that we know nothing'' and after calling it a criminal investigation , that suddenly dad remembers more details about monday morning to really make it sound as if he were there on monday morning as well...... ie: cereal bowl, nickelodeon, etc. Those two things alone kind of make a parent feel warm and fuzzy, right? You can imagine your own kids in their pj's , sleepy eyed, gobbling up some captain crunch, watching a little spongebob and think all is well. But why is this the first we've heard of that ? Of course he could have told LE that days ago, I understand that . Just seems odd.

Thanks!

Dylans Brother is 21. Thats all i know. Due to his age there would be no Court order. Very little has been said about his Brother but perhaps work and/or school commitments? I dont know what Cory does. Only thing i do know is Cory and Dylan had a close relationship. From words Cory spoke in the press and at the Vigil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vagirl77