jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of Jodi's testimony today was truthful -- from the time after the murder description, she says she did a bunch of things to cover up that she had been at Travis' because she didn't want anyone to know she had been there or know that she had killed Travis. This part of her testimony sounds truthful - doesn't help her defense at all and shows a great deal of consciousness of guilt, but it seems truthful

I heard several attorneys/commentators say they thought today was basically a guilty plea to second degree murder. What do you think?

Flores is Mormon? I missed that, and how in the world would Jodi know that?

Jodi probably hacked his computer, reads his Gmail and has picked his kids up from school a few times signing in as Mrs Detective Flores, taken them to the Pediatrician and then delivered them back to school.

Page 5

This sounds so so bad.

Front row jurors looking less and less at her.

Interesting she knows Det. Flores is Mormon.

She didn't want to throw him under the bus (Travis) but she throws EVERY man under the bus she's ever known including her own father.

I'm writing right now to hold back Tourettes...I wanna just scream SHUT UP!!! (I really wrote that lol).

she always becomes super animated when talking creating stories.

Do they really allow inmates to have razors in jail?

Saw the CBS interview as "an opporunity".

Long sidebar, she doesn't look up.

She does refer to her "two faces".

Nurmi says "failed suicide attempt". WTH?
She never did anything but make an accidental paper cut..and that's if you believe HER.

Thanks Katiecoollady. Will be happy to hear the verdict read!

Ok, I just have to ask about something that has been bothering me, trivial but bothering nonetheless.

I understand that one of the things JA is using in her 'abuse' defense is that TA kept their relationship a secret, no one knew...blah blah blah blatty blah.

But, it seems like they spent A LOT of time alone in his bedroom. Noone, not the roommates (if her story about her car being in the driveway parked int he same spot she always did is to be believed) anyho, no one, not a single person thought possible improper behavior was occurring (aka sex of some nature)? She claims in another part of her testimony that basically she lived there her last week in AZ and slept every night in his bed.

I just wondered about that. How big a secret was it really?

Kelly

Page 7 (last) notes:

He's glossed over the murder and brought the jury straight back to Jodi Victimtown.

Claims officer told her to go on Inside Edition. ALWAYS excuses and blaming others.

"when we began ..." OMG he's not going to take us way back to the beginning of her testimony for the love of God.

"didn't watch very much TV" WTH? She references almost every story with an associated TV show or movie.

Her "no jury will convict me" story makes no sense. The jury isn't connecting to it.

Her story "feels fraudulent...feels wrong" well duh.

Spring 2010 "I confessed".

Ok that's all i wrote.

After court went with Bill and Katie for happy hour nearby ...katie's birthday...27!

I think she's going to join here so I hope everyone gives her a warm welcome. She's a very sweet and kind girl and her heart is in the right place. She's right on the same page as the rest of us here . I think you will like her. She's also looking for intelligent dialogue on this (and other ) cases.

I think thats it...I'll sit here and watch some of today's coverage and post anything else I remember.

:seeya:

Don't you have a duty to retreat in order to claim self defense? She had only to RUN. Right out the door to her packed car. Drive away!

She was able to flee from this grave threat and yet, she chose to get that gun and fire it at him. Buh bye, self defense.

(Plus , with all that mortal fear, it's amazing she remembered this gun and where it was, after seeing it one time.). :floorlaugh:

Maybe she couldn't remember to run! :floorlaugh:

I heard several attorneys/commentators say they thought today was basically a guilty plea to second degree murder. What do you think?

Or first degree. It sure isn't self defense

On NG show tonight her "suicidal attempt" while in jail was brought up.....apparently she couldn't take the pain from a small cut on her wrist. It was also commented on to just imagine what pain Travis felt as she repeatedly stabbed him and slit his throat.

:(

Makes me sick to my stomach to think of the horrific pain that he endured. Poor jodi could not endure a nick.

mister nurse on the 25 cal gun

1) no one keeps a round chambered in a gun with the safety off

2) a 25 cannot be loaded and not chambered unless you have a magazine

3) to load and chamber a round would take a couple of seconds and you would have to know what you are doing (she claims to never have shot a gun iirc)

(mister nurse is an army officer)

Mister nurse says no way in hello did she have time (I told him the distance to the closet) be body slammed, recover from that, run to the closet, climb up, get the gun, load the gun/chamber the round and run back out and fire on Travis at that trajectory.

I haven't caught up with this thread today, but I did just finish watching Jodi's testibaloney.

Bunk. It's all such BUNK! Everything about it was FAKE to me. EVERYTHING! Her fake tears, her fake emotions, her fake amnesia, her fake story! It's so unbelievable. All of it. It's pathetic. I mean seriously PATHETIC! If it wasn't such a serious case, it would be laughable how ridiculous her testimony is. I can not believe that her lawyers are allowing her to do this. I won't be surprised if when she's convicted that she appeals her sentence stating ineffective counsel!

but heres the problem,,where did the casing land,,in a pool of blood and stuck there so ta had to have been cut first

All JMO
Not necessarily. See a previous post way back that I made showing how a pool of liquid can migrate on the floor and end up surrounding the casing.

Example casing lands in clean spot. Pool of blood migrates because of slant on floor and ends up surrounding the casing.

It really doesnt matter much to me whether she shot first or last because I think she was the agressor the whole time. I dont think Travis had any kind of argument with her. I think she just ambushed him.

Thanks Katiecoollady. Will be happy to hear the verdict read!

The general concensus of everyone I spoke to today was that today really sealed her fate. It really felt like a turning point day today.

I've always been convinced she'll be convicted and sentenced to death. But today it seems to be pretty unanimous and people are having less ambivalence about it.

Does anyone have a link to where I can watch all of todays trial, my usual youtube is not available today, thanks

Possibly initially because of the ring Mormon's wear? I am ignorant on this subject, but I thought I heard Jodi talking about how her " --- --- " ring would not fit on her "abused" finger, and looked it up and it had something to do with Mormonism. Anyone have any knowledge about that?

CTR Choose The Right ring

Possibly initially because of the ring Mormon's wear? I am ignorant on this subject, but I thought I heard Jodi talking about how her " --- --- " ring would not fit on her "abused" finger, and looked it up and it had something to do with Mormonism. Anyone have any knowledge about that?

I love auto-correct.

What is an 'abused ginger? ' Did Desi Arnaz really beat Luci ?

ETA: Awww...you fixed it before I hit reply.

over the course of 3 days, to thin her blood :what:

And really, wouldn't the canteen (or whatever the little market is called in the jail) keep track of how much medicine an inmate is purchasing? Wouldn't you need ALOT of freaking Advil to do this? I assume they sell the little 2 pill packets - not entire bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams