jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursdays are our date night and has been the entire 29+ years we have been married.

Hubby called today (usually to ask where I would like to go) BUT today he said ' be thinking about what you want me to bring home for dinner tonight.'

Gosh how I love my man.:great: He knows this is the highlight of this entire trial and knows I dont want to miss a minute of it.

Im so blessed to be married to someone who is always so thoughtful and sweet.

She never really explained it. All we know about her mother is that she allegedly was abusive towards Jodi and would hit her with a wooden spoon. I use the word allegedly because this is what Jodi said on the stand and we all know her honesty track record. We have no idea what she was telling TA about her mother. I'm assuming it wasn't good for him to make a remark like that.

My dh will say that about me from time to time if I do something that annoys him...I think nothing of it---however, I do mumble things that he is unaware of.....but its a provoking expression -- sometimes good--- sometimes bad

I believe this is the picture being discussed;

98c8ee14373eb7804738311e90ddff3f.jpg

Maybe I'm seeing kittens...but...:what: I enlarged this photo 500x to look at the reflection in Travis' eye. The photo appears to have been taken in raw format so it enlarges nicely. Does anyone else see what I see?

I see a man with a beard, dressed in what looks like camo on the left. On the right I see the image of a person, possibly Jodi, wearing a black and gray stripped garment.

RefelectioninTraviseye_zpsc78b14f2.jpg

I wondered where you were with your big ole clock!:rocker:

Boy ... I'm here ... but what a range of emotions I'm feeling!

- Extreme! frustration w/JA
- On verge of tears each time I think of Sam breaking down yesterday
- Pain for TA's family/friends
- Anticipation for JM to start his cross
- Utter sadness that any of this happened which brings us all here today
- The repeated horror of reliving what TA must have experienced

Ugh!

- So thankful our Coolest Katie is there, taking all of us along, sending all of our collective thoughts and prayers to the family, and reaching out to each and everyone of us with her updates/reflections/warmth in the midst of this horror.

Great catch! Seems Napolean was ALWAYS with Travis in the house. Could JA have locked him downstairs ahead of time so he wouldn't go crazy and get in the way during the PREMEDITATED murder?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

I lean toward Travis thinking Jodi had left. She does whatever she needs to do (doggy gate etc) before returning upstairs. IMO

The Defense is playing for LWOP.

She has confessed, under oath, to killing him.

They know that the cause and manner of death as well as the evidence are not consistent with the self-defense explanation.

Throughout the accused torture-murderess's testiphony, Nurmi has asked her to explain her emotions and reactions at nearly every turn. This is to paint St. Jodi of Arias not as innocent, but as a co-victim of the tragedy.

He did this again yesterday at numerous points, including how awful it was to be squarely faced with the reality of Travis's death.

She said that she doubled over sobbing and couldn't stand.

Shortly after that, she said, "And... And..." and looked to Nurmi for what to say next.

When he didn't respond -- probably was looking down at his notes -- she looked back away from him and down toward the jury with her pity-me, sorrow face.

What TV channel do you watch live testimony on? I will probably miss some of the testimony today, so I want to DVR it! When I've watched in session before it is just the day before's testimony...hours of it!

I haven't found it on television locally (except In Session). But, on the computer it's available as live feed

http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-LIVE-Jodi-Arias-murder-trial-185415702.html

http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/cbs-5-local-live-streaming

http://wildabouttrial.com/videos/jodi-arias-live-stream.html

I've been using azfamily and wild about trial.

HTH

And all this after being shot in the head. Do you think she realizes how stupid she sounds?

The not remembering the shower photos, then remembering the gun struggle, then going back to NOT remembering the stabbing ain't gunna work. I'm curious to see how the DV expert will explain that.

this was all before being shot in the head..

according to j.a.:

they fight/engage in front of the shower

she rolls to her left and runs down the hall - she says she can hear Travis' footsteps, "chasing" her

at the end of the hall she decides to go into the walk-in, closet on the right, (and slams the door) instead of turning left to go down the stairs

while in the closet she 'remembers' where HE a gun - she grabs the gun

she exits the closet, runs into the bathroom - as Travis is opening the other door, running through the closet, back into the bathroom

she turns around and points the gun at Travis, expecting him to stop, but instead he charges her (naked and wet) like a "linebacker" and the gun "accidentally" goes off

I really can't believe that inmates would be allowed to keep any type of razors in their cells, even safety razors. That is insane!

One would think so and yet I remember when a woman who had murdered two people was allowed to keep scissors in her room because she was working on a quilt. Fortunately saner heads prevailed on that one.

Before I retired I used to evaluate prison (and other social programs) so I have spent a lot of time in prison with prisoners.

Most likely not true - did Travis ever meet JA's mother ?

I think it was true (as long as we assume the texts are really from Travis, which they are certainly allowed to be presented that way in trial so far.) He said in a text something along the lines of, "you need to start paying me back. you are becoming more and more like your mother every day".

Personally I think there is some significance there in Jodi's history. OMG I cannot wait until she is found guilty and we are in mitigation phase!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member