Explosion Boston Marathon #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston Red Sox played their game at 11:00 this morning, so the crowd could go to see the finish on Patriots Day every year. I'm scared, my family is all there,

I hope there isn't more where they are moving everyone... :please:

The CBS link is overloaded, but keep trying. It's by far the best Boston news.

I can't tell for sure but it looks to me like it could have been in front of the Marathon Sports store.

Boston Red Sox played their game at 11:00 this morning, so the crowd could go to see the finish on Patriots Day every year. I'm scared, my family is all there,

:hug:

My FB is exploding, tons of people are in town today. :( holiday, school vacation, etc. :(

I don't think this is terrorist act from other countries imo. It seems like a homegrown jerk. All moo

Praying for your family. I've got friends down there too.

Prayers with you and family that they are all safe:please:

:hug:

My FB is exploding, tons of people are in town today. :( holiday, school vacation, etc. :(
Have to look at mine, I know my cousin was at the Red Sox game, she had Monster Seats and was bragging about it earlier.

FB folks saying follow @universalhub on twitter for live updates

If you hear an explosion shortly, it's the police doing it on Boyleston street. It's police on a controlled explosion.

The Prudential Building is on lock down.

About 27,000 people from 96 countries run the Marathon each year. An attack on the world, then.

oh my god...this is one of few marathons my cousin who's a reporter for a local news station didn't attend...so thankful she wasn't there although she'll be on the scene in no time i'm sure, this is terrifying though, let this be the end of those explosions please god!! my thoughts are with those killed and injured...just wow...

Here's a good link to follow.

https://twitter.com/911BUFF

911 Operator ‏@911BUFF 54s BOSTON: POLICE: MULTIPLE MORE DEVICES FOUND UNEXPLODED. NYPD BEEFING UP SECURITY AT LANDMARKS AND FAMOUS HOTELS. #911BUFF

The race was dedicated to Sandy Hook victims; it's a few days until the Oklahoma bombing anniversary. I am not pointing fingers here but it just seems suggestive...

that's so sad! i was just reading that before... hope everyone is okay! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member