Explosion Boston Marathon #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox reporting that Mass General(?) has 10 amputations from the explosion.

Cousin in Boston ATM sez she can't get any mobile calls out...

Seeing on twitter that there has just been a 3rd bomb found...no confirmation.

Why would they do this??

State Police ordering firefighters to shut off cell phones

Mitt Romney has just assured anyone who gives a hoot that he's ok - no mention at all of the deceased or injured, per CNN live in the UK. How thoughtful... Super doubt it's N Korea, probably domestic anti-patriot?

http://bostonherald.com/

Was just talking to family there for marathon. Lots of people I know running. It's school vacation and state holiday so always tons of people in town. I'm worried about secondary devices....

Fire at #JFK #library shortly after #Boston #Marathon explosions. Unclear if a connection.

911 Operator ‏@911BUFF 6m BOSTON: BREAKING NEWS - OFFICIALS ON SCENE CONFIRM 2 BOMBS DETONATED SECONDS APART. AT LEAST 3 DEAD AND MULITPLE SERIOUSLY INJURED. #911BUFF

The race was dedicated to Sandy Hook victims; it's a few days until the Oklahoma bombing anniversary. I am not pointing fingers here but it just seems suggestive...

Yeah.

The timing is odd. It was four hours into the race and the crowds were starting to thin already.

POLICE asking people on Social Media to tweet get out of the Boston Marathon area immediately. DO NOT STICK AROUND

Cousin in Boston ATM sez she can't get any mobile calls out...

Cell phones have been shut down I don't know how much area but it's because explosions could be set off by cell phone if they're rigged that way.

CNN seemed to just say that some victims' families from Sandy Hook were in the stands at the finish line- My God could someone have targeted them??

IMO, only a coward would do something like this. God bless those affected by this horror.

Third detonation on Commonwealth ave, unclear if it was controlled detonation or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann