Lifetime movie- Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

There have been comments on the actors always being better looking than the people they are portraying. Am I the only one who thinks JA was more attractive than Tania Raymonde
in 2008?

I'm sorry but I hate when someone says "so and so hid behind their religion". Some people think that if someone is "religious" or Christian or whatever the case may be, then that means that person must be a perfect, unflawed human being. They are not allowed to have faults or flaws or ever commit a sin. I hate this type of black and white thinking.

While Travis Alexander certainly wasn't a perfect human being (no one is), I am shocked that anyone could call him a monster.

Didn't watch the movie..had to take a break for awhile..(will come back to it later though) but for me the only person I can visualize for playing convicted killer JA is that girl in the spoof video who is crying for her bbbbbaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnngggggggssssss.

Personally, I would love to see Al Pacino play Juan Martinez.

That is actually how he speaks.
At least on the shows Dexter, The Following, the movies I have seen him in...he has a slight accent, and he also has...I don't want to say lisp, but kind of a funny quirk to how he talks.
SO anyway, not really taking on an accent to play the role (and he is Puerto Rican btw).

And I am a fan of his, but I think it is more the roles he plays than actually HIM...LOVE him on Dexter!

BBM: I wans't commenting on what nationality the actor playing Flores actually was. I was commenting on what he was trying to me across as. IMO, it was not great acting.

BBM: I wans't commenting on what nationality the actor playing Flores actually was. I was commenting on what he was trying to me across as. IMO, it was not great acting.

Quite frankly I was very disappointed in the actors who played Flores and Martinez. Both lacked the charismatic personalities each of these men possess.

I saw a part of the movie today. Was surprised that they showed JW as the one questioning CFJA. Wonder why they made that change? Afraid too much Nuuurmi and his "how did this make you feeeeelllll!?" would make people change the channel?

Finally sat down to watch the movie this weekend and almost had to turn it off it was so bad. I found it really boring and thought the acting was terrible I did however enjoy the actress who played JW lol.

Didn't watch the movie..had to take a break for awhile..(will come back to it later though) but for me the only person I can visualize for playing convicted killer JA is that girl in the spoof video who is crying for her bbbbbaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnngggggggssssss.

Personally, I would love to see Al Pacino play Juan Martinez.

I agree with you on the spoof video chick.

The casting was absolutely horrid. The acting dismal and the script was laughable.

I watched the movie last night on Lifetime. While I had heard about this trial, who didn't, I really knew nothing at all about the affair, or the murder, just a snatch here and there. I came to this movie and case, with a blank board.

What I got out of the movie was hyprocracy, both of religion and TA. I kept telling Jodi to GET AWAY from him, he was no good. The movie version made me understand why she might kill him - Mr. Pefect, religious guy wasn't above getting a little nookie, despite his beliefs, then dissing her. To me, through the movie, he came out looking every bit as bad as she did, even though she did some stalking and murdered him.

Hope I didn't step on too many toes, but that is exactly what the movie said to me, and I really knew nothing about this case prior to last night.

My opinion only

IMO, your words speak for themselves. You don't know the history or the case in chief. Only a Hollywood last minute version. Travis was butchered. And the killer planned the execution and felt no remorse. She even planned the cover up. Sick monster that she is.

I want HBO to do a miniseries and tell more of the truth- with better actors. Jennifer Carpenter from Dexter would make an awesome Arias because she can do that creepy and slow crazy that we all know Arias was to Travis. I doubt she busted up in the beginning with all that crazy no matter what anyone says- it was slow build. I'm like- who cares too much for looks, get me a good portrayal and people need to see the crazy. The Lifetime movie made it seem like "omg he's like just not into me! Stabby time!" And if any woman walked in the bathroom on a man unknown, she is not getting anything other than urine.

I want HBO to do a miniseries and tell more of the truth- with better actors. Jennifer Carpenter from Dexter would make an awesome Arias because she can do that creepy and slow crazy that we all know Arias was to Travis. I doubt she busted up in the beginning with all that crazy no matter what anyone says- it was slow build. I'm like- who cares too much for looks, get me a good portrayal and people need to see the crazy. The Lifetime movie made it seem like "omg he's like just not into me! Stabby time!" And if any woman walked in the bathroom on a man unknown, she is not getting anything other than urine.

I agree as well.

This movie was ok, but more context needs to be exposed, IMO.

I think they made JA too cartoonish.. It was too contrived.. I don't know.. Something about that JA was not what I add to the girl in the court room I see and the videos.

Tonight (Friday) on Lifetime:

8:00PM (EDT) Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret (2013)

Jodi Arias, an aspiring photographer, stands trial for the brutal 2008 murder of her boyfriend. She claims the killing was done in self-defense, but prosecutors believe otherwise. Based on a true story. (Repeated at 12:00AM).

The movie is o Youtube to watch whenever.

http://youtu.be/UrJ6gCPzpc4

The major mistake they made in this movie was having "jodi" text Mimi on the day of the murder that Travis was with Jodi. That was dumb as hell. the whole point of Jodi's premeditation was not to have evidence of her being in Mesa that day. She never would have texted from Travis' number to tell someone that she was there!

And it's not a small mistake because they use it as motivation for the murder. Idiots wrote this.

I'm sorry but I hate when someone says "so and so hid behind their religion". Some people think that if someone is "religious" or Christian or whatever the case may be, then that means that person must be a perfect, unflawed human being. They are not allowed to have faults or flaws or ever commit a sin. I hate this type of black and white thinking.

While Travis Alexander certainly wasn't a perfect human being (no one is), I am shocked that anyone could call him a monster.

There is a difference between hiding behind religion and being religious. Someone hiding behind religion is not religious. They use religion like a costume. Only putting it on when it suits them. A true religious person would never use their religion like that.

It's airing again tonight for anyone that wants to watch. Lifetime 6PM EST

The movie is o Youtube to watch whenever.

http://youtu.be/UrJ6gCPzpc4

The major mistake they made in this movie was having "jodi" text Mimi on the day of the murder that Travis was with Jodi. That was dumb as hell. the whole point of Jodi's premeditation was not to have evidence of her being in Mesa that day. She never would have texted from Travis' number to tell someone that she was there!

And it's not a small mistake because they use it as motivation for the murder. Idiots wrote this.

I also thought this was a very poorly made movie.

They must have had to remove the link to the movie on YouTube, it's not there, even did a search for it.

You can go to Amazon though and BUY it as a download for $3.99 or $4.99 if you want it on high definition.
Amazon.com: Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret [HD]: Silver Screen Pictures: Amazon Instant Video

Tonight at 10:00PM (EDT) on LMN:

Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

Jodi Arias, an aspiring photographer, stands trial for the brutal 2008 murder of her boyfriend. She claims the killing was done in self-defense, but prosecutors believe otherwise. Based on a true story.

Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret will be featured at 2:00 (EDT) this afternoon on LMN.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back