Texas Equusearch Suing Casey Anthony

Hello ..I have never posted in here and iam sorry cause this is really O/T but i hope someone will know the awnsers ...I was just curious about what has been happening where ever she is now and thats one question like where does she live do people see her out and about now or is she still never really been seen does she have a bf like I havnt seen one thing in the news about stuff like that since right after the trial..Does anyone Know ..

TES HEARING on Tuesday, Nov 26, 2013 at 11:30 in Tampa, for the bankruptcy judge to approve/grant the AGREED SETTLEMENT between TexasEquuSearch and Casey Anthony.

10/18/2013
Motion for Approval of Compromise Settlement With Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery
Filed by Casey Anthony attorneys

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIU0Zyc1k0TWxhQ0k/edit?usp=sharing&pli=1

Filed 9/13/2013
Agreed Motion to Continue/Reschedule Hearing On Pretrial Conference
Filed by Peter D. Russin on behalf of Plaintiff Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwEDmRAkTopSdzlyY21wZzdFRmc/edit?usp=sharing

09/16/2013
Order Granting Motion To Continue/Reschedule Hearing Re: Pretrial Conference
Hearing scheduled for 11/26/2013 at 11:30 AM at Tampa, FL - Courtroom 9B, Sam M. Gibbons United States Courthouse, 801 N. Florida Avenue

Order Granting Motion for Approval of Compromise Settlement With Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpITzBLRDZnc2o5RHM/edit?usp=sharing

Judge approves Casey Anthony’s settlement with Texas EquuSearch
Settlement doesn’t require Anthony to admit liability.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-settlement-approved-20131126,0,4066450.story

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
10:41 a.m. EST, November 26, 2013

excerpts:

Casey Anthony's bankruptcy judge has approved her settlement with Texas EquuSearch, the search-and-recovery group that scoured Central Florida for her daughter in 2008.

Under the terms of the settlement, filed for U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May's approval in October, EquuSearch agreed to drop its complaint, which objected to Anthony's Chapter 7 bankruptcy.

Anthony agreed to allow EquuSearch to claim $75,000 as a creditor. However, it appears unlikely EquuSearch will get much, if any, of that money.

The group may get a portion of whatever Anthony's bankruptcy trustee can find in her estate, but the rest of the $75,000 debt is now set to be wiped away when her bankruptcy concludes.

Hello ..I have never posted in here and iam sorry cause this is really O/T but i hope someone will know the awnsers ...I was just curious about what has been happening where ever she is now and thats one question like where does she live do people see her out and about now or is she still never really been seen does she have a bf like I havnt seen one thing in the news about stuff like that since right after the trial..Does anyone Know ..

The latest I read was that she was holed up with some rich guy who will give her everything. There were pregnancy rumors that I hope were lies. In fact I hope even the rich guy syndrome is a lie.

We all know we don't want her sippin bloody mary's poolside. Admit it. Not my pool not my community pool not the pool next door not the pool ten states away. I hope she leaves the US. Because if she is with some older rich guy; the same thing will eventually happen; she will be tied down with babes, miss her Partying lifestyle and the kids will "go missing". I see her as a repeat offender, although she has done better than GZ.

The TexasEquuSearch site issued a statement which says that Casey Anthony is under no obligation to pay them anything.

http://texasequusearch.org/2013/11/the-facts-about-texas-equusearch-vs-casey-anthony-lawsuit/

The Facts about Texas Equusearch vs. Casey Anthony Lawsuit

Posted on 28. Nov, 2013 by Kevin Cotter in Featured News, Media, TXEQ News

Texas Equusearch is dedicated to finding missing persons.

With regards to the Casey Anthony lawsuit, Texas Equusearch agreed to an unsecured settlement of $75,000. This unsecured settlement means that Ms. Anthony may elect to pay all or some of this amount but is under no obligation pay anything. Texas Equusearch does not foresee ever receiving any funds from Ms. Anthony.

The focus of Texas Equusearch is not to continue this fight but to continue its search for missing individuals and bring them home to their families. Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller explained, “Over $120,000 was spent by Texas Equusearch during the search for Caylee Anthony. This money could have been used for other families with loved ones who are TRULY missing.”

IMO - TM did the best he could, and he is the bigger and better person here. He stuck it to them and won, maybe not monetarily but in principal, and now everybody knows.

He is a good hearted man, who has been to hell and back, and somehow found a way to rise up to do God's work in helping other families.

The TexasEquuSearch site issued a statement which says that Casey Anthony is under no obligation to pay them anything.

http://texasequusearch.org/2013/11/the-facts-about-texas-equusearch-vs-casey-anthony-lawsuit/

The Facts about Texas Equusearch vs. Casey Anthony Lawsuit

Posted on 28. Nov, 2013 by Kevin Cotter in Featured News, Media, TXEQ News

Texas Equusearch is dedicated to finding missing persons.

With regards to the Casey Anthony lawsuit, Texas Equusearch agreed to an unsecured settlement of $75,000. This unsecured settlement means that Ms. Anthony may elect to pay all or some of this amount but is under no obligation pay anything. Texas Equusearch does not foresee ever receiving any funds from Ms. Anthony.

The focus of Texas Equusearch is not to continue this fight but to continue its search for missing individuals and bring them home to their families. Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller explained, “Over $120,000 was spent by Texas Equusearch during the search for Caylee Anthony. This money could have been used for other families with loved ones who are TRULY missing.”
While I understand TES's stand, why now? Why come out and say they're not backing away...and then back away? TES received a lot of that money from folks just like us. I can imagine that they'd want to see this go forward, no?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back